Kewell's missus on i'm a celeb

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:59 pm

Tonight she was talking about Harry saying that he'd love to play abroad and that his ambition was to play in Italy or Spain, so much for him saying his ambition was always to play for LFC the club he supported as a kid............ My f.uckin ar5e!  :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:13 am

What about the EASAH EASAH EASAH chants from soccer A.M. that she starts :angry:

We have to give him till atleast January to show some form he played excellent for for the Ozzies, and infact I was beggin for Rafa to bring him on for Zenden after 60 mins, at the end of the day she can p.iss right off she cant act for a start and she is just swanning off his pay cheque.
If he wants a football career he will have to put her on the back burner for a good few years and dedicate himself to Liverpool, if not and she is the one that wants out of England then he can join her in Italy or Spain where ever she wants to go stupid cow.
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:22 am

She'll have her own agenda for this, the ugly Boot.  She probably wants to live abroad.  Anyway what's she complaining about?  She'll probably retire to Australia, or anywhere she fucking likes for that matter, the rich bitch?

Paul, is it you that watches it, or your missus and you just 'overheard' this in the background on the television while you were doing some 'man' thing like building something out of raw materials? 

I personally can't bear celebrities you see, or celebrity TV reality shows.  The only way I keep in touch with the celebrity world is by watching Jonathon Ross because he makes me piss laughing and occasionally 'reading' FHM and Nuts when my brother buys them.

Oh, and I know who Girls Aloud are and Monica Belluci (below).

ImageImageImageImage
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:32 am

I dont watch it, my mum does but Im not the slightest interested in it, but when ITV has been on the past 2 nights all Ive heard is that feckin mingin EASY EASY EASY Chants :angry: from them what she has started muppet.
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:33 am

How good's Monica though?  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:36 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:How good's Monica though?  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

:D  Dont be askin me John I dont like women.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:40 am

:D :D :D

I know you don't, it was rhetorical, I think she's fantastic though!!!!!  My favourite lady in the world of 'salabrity' at the moment!!!!
jonnymac1979

Postby Sabre » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:50 am

Kewell? in Spain?

Well, he's certainly welcome for his holidays but I wouldn't sign him for my team (1), and we do have troubles in the left wing.

With all due respect to the Aussie fans who I do appreciate.

That girl should be smarter, she has put his beloved one in a difficult position. Plus, we have lots of black haired woman here, she'd had serious competence.

Sabre

(1) We'd love to have Crouch on loan in order he learns, and well Finnan would do no harm, Hamman would give the stabilty we need, I'd love to see his last 2 years here, and erm oh, if any of you still thinks Moro is not convincing bring him here
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:00 am

Sabre wrote:That girl should be smarter, she has put his beloved one in a difficult position. Plus, we have lots of black haired woman here, she'd had serious competence.

To bloody right Sabre, Ive seen better lookin in me local :D 
see her on that cribs oh me and harry spend most of our time in this bath, there was a thousand candles burnin ??? frig off luv get in the real world.
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:10 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:How good's Monica though?

:D  Dont be askin me John I dont like women.

I do  :buttrock  :eyebrow

I really do wish Harry would sort himself out for the fans, I'd love to hear them cheering his name and him have a future at Anfield but the lad isn;t ar5ed and will leave at the end of the season! He frustrates the f.uck out of me :(
Last edited by Paul C on Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:05 pm

No-doubt her appearance on there will now be another reason for poor performances..
'oh the pressure of it all .. ' :D

I havn't watched it, but have heard that Thatcher's sprog is quite entertaining.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:17 pm

Maybe she doesn't like it in England and is trying to get him to move.

Or maybe during his injury layover and doubts were cast over his Red future have may have mentioned the might have to go to Italy or Spain and shes fixed on the idea.

Don't always think the worst lads.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:40 pm

Do you trust this show as a reliable and accurate source of footballing info?? Geez, guys, we're living 10,000 miles away and our sources are a whole lot more relaible than that :censored:!!! In fact, I would say that what was written on my bog roll (after I'd wiped my butt!!) would be more reliable...the editors would cut and paste footage to say she was the Virgin Mary if they knew i would get people to watch the show. And it looks like they achieved their aim in some cases. :D

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:46 pm

Paul C wrote:Tonight she was talking about Harry saying that he'd love to play abroad and that his ambition was to play in Italy or Spain, so much for him saying his ambition was always to play for LFC the club he supported as a kid............ My f.uckin ar5e!  :angry:

forget italy or spain, he hasn't played for us yet :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby AussieKopite » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:10 pm

Wonder what'll happen if Heskey's wife/favourite hooker ever goes on. :D
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion