Everton are better than the european champions - Kopites are ******!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Irish Toffee » Thu May 26, 2005 4:24 pm

Well done, you won the Champions League, but as far as us Toffees are concerned, if you look at the premiership, it clearly shows that Everton are better than the "European Champions". Yes that's right, we, Everton FC, are the best team in Merseyside and we're better than the European champions! Therefore, that means that Everton are better than Liverpool. Yep, Everton are a better team than Liverpool. Everton are better than Liverpool. Everton are better than Liverpool!!!!! Everton are the Pride of Merseyside and nothing more can be said about it!!! Except that Moyes is a better manager than Benitez, and don't think for a second he's not!!!!!

Well done on winning the Champo League but you're still not as good as us!!!!
Póg mo thóin
Irish Toffee
Irish Toffee

Postby JBG » Thu May 26, 2005 4:26 pm

Who cares?

Thats like saying finishing ahead of us in an egg and spoon race is better than us winning the Monaco Grand Prix!

And what would an Irish toffee care about who was the best team in Merseyside?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby taff » Thu May 26, 2005 4:26 pm

I agree.  :p

You can look back in years to come and proudly tell your grandchildren you remember where you were when you finished 4th

:talktothehand
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Thu May 26, 2005 4:29 pm

Only one word for that blue: "Comic.." :p
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu May 26, 2005 4:32 pm

Irish Toffee wrote:Everton are better than Liverpool!

I know the Irish are famed for their "unusual" sense of humour some might even call it a likable lunacy but I never thought I'd see the day when an Irishman admitted to supporting Neverton. That is real madness.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby MilitiaRusher » Thu May 26, 2005 4:35 pm

Irish Toffee says to his grandson "That year 2005, we finished in our best position for years. We finished 4th and it personally feels like we already won the Premiership. Tim Cahill could already join our team of legends. There is no doubt about that."
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Irish Toffee » Thu May 26, 2005 4:36 pm

IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:Only one word for that blue: "Comic.." :p

Like I said, well done on winning the Champo League, but I'm sick of hearing that you're better than us, cause ya ain't!
Irish Toffee

Postby LiverpoolFan00 » Thu May 26, 2005 4:36 pm

I'm ashamed to be from the same country as that Idiot. There is no comparison between LFC and Neverton. Us winning the CL this year and the way we won it will go down in History. Whereas finishing 4th............. Don't think people will remeber that in a years time. There is only one team worth following and that is

Liverpool FC. European Champions 2005
Some people think football is a matter of life or death but it's far more important than that. - Bill Shankley

A Well Balanced Soccer Player Has A Beer In Each Hand!
LiverpoolFan00
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dakeyras » Thu May 26, 2005 4:37 pm

Irish Toffee: Yep, your loss 0:7 to Arsenal which was playing without Henry shows you are a far better team then Liverpool is. I wish you as much success in the future mighty ones  :bowdown.
Face it - the Reds are the true Champions, Everton is far from such big success.
Dudek is the hero :-)
dakeyras

Postby xd3vilx » Thu May 26, 2005 4:38 pm

Everton Don't Be Too Cocky...Remember What Happen To Leeds...And Now Where Are They?...
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Irish Toffee » Thu May 26, 2005 4:40 pm

woof woof ! wrote:

I know the Irish are famed for their "unusual" sense of humour some might even call it a likable lunacy but I never thought I'd see the day when an Irishman admitted to supporting Neverton. That is real madness.

Your lack of intelligence astounds me!!!!
Irish Toffee

Postby JC_81 » Thu May 26, 2005 4:43 pm

Irish Toffee wrote:Well done, you won the Champions League, but as far as us Toffees are concerned, if you look at the premiership, it clearly shows that Everton are better than the "European Champions". Yes that's right, we, Everton FC, are the best team in Merseyside and we're better than the European champions! Therefore, that means that Everton are better than Liverpool. Yep, Everton are a better team than Liverpool. Everton are better than Liverpool. Everton are better than Liverpool!!!!! Everton are the Pride of Merseyside and nothing more can be said about it!!! Except that Moyes is a better manager than Benitez, and don't think for a second he's not!!!!!

Well done on winning the Champo League but you're still not as good as us!!!!
Póg mo thóin
Irish Toffee

Haha!!

What a bitter c**t you are!! 

4th place?  Well done mate.  Personally I'd rather be european champions but whatever turns you on!!
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Thu May 26, 2005 4:45 pm

wahahahah 4th place turns him on...
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Irish Toffee » Thu May 26, 2005 4:47 pm

LiverpoolFan00 wrote:I'm ashamed to be from the same country as that Idiot. There is no comparison between LFC and Neverton. Us winning the CL this year and the way we won it will go down in History. Whereas finishing 4th............. Don't think people will remeber that in a years time. There is only one team worth following and that is

Liverpool FC. European Champions 2005

Scouser kopites I can understand but most Irish kopites have to have the least intelligence regarding football going! I can't stand Irish kopites, the majority of them are pathetic fans who know little or nothing about football!!!

As for being cocky about Everton next season, don't think I am for a second. This season we are the best club in Merseyside and that is that. Next year could be a different story altogether though, but I have complete and utter faith in Moyes and the players we got. It's gonna be hard but it will be very interesting. EFC 1878
Irish Toffee

Postby woof woof ! » Thu May 26, 2005 4:50 pm

Irish Toffee wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

Your lack of intelligence astounds me!!!!

:laugh:

Even more than the fact that you somehow finshed 4th ?   :laugh:

Only thing you lot have ever won in the last ten years is the odd game of bingo . Personally I think it's a Fu*king embarrassment that you lot will be in the CL next season .but I guess every circus needs it's clowns . Enjoy your moment of glory mate . It'll last for your first qualifying round only an will have to do you for another 20 years.

:laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion