Cheatski - Portugese man-o-war

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:28 pm

The man, "Sky" T.V. hail as the greatest thing to happen to the Premier league,in my eyes is nothing but a cheat,manipulator,bad loser and most of all a coward.It's fitting that such a club as Cheatski has a dishonourable man as manager alongside a gangster owner and the most dispicable parasitic leech as the Mr Fixer.
      The club is controlled by these 3 villains and it is of no surprise that their devilish ways filter down to the team.

Prediction for tomorrow:Knowing Alonso and Carragher are on a yellow card and another card will see them banned for the return leg,don't be surprised if the repugnant Mourinho has it in his plans to make sure our 2 most important players are dealt a killer blow by the Assassins of Stamford Bridge.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:56 pm

Wow, you don’t post often, but when you do you really get things of your chest.

I know I really risk a slaughtering here, but I have huge respect for Mourinho. He is an absolutely inspirational manager. Looking from the outside in, it looks as though he is a right @rsehole. But most of his players will absolutely love him, players with no drive to win and no love for football will soon be weeded out by a management style like his, and even the ones with low motivation may transform. Players will respond to a manager like him.

Another thing that impressed me about Mourinho is how fast he learned his lesson. His Porto team played a very 'continental way', and he tried to do this with Chelsea at first and it didn’t work all the time. He realised that in England you have to able to vary the way you play, now Chelsea can hit you with lighting fast counter attacks and long balls, they unlike Man Utd and Arsenal have many types of threat.

One thing I will say is that no matter how many Premier League titles and Champions League's he wins he will never be able to compare himself to Wenger or Ferguson, his success will always be tainted by the money, the rules are just simple different in his situation.

Even if he wins everything on offer in the next 5 years, he won't earn the respect that he may think it would deserve, what he done at Porto was nothing short of a miracle, and he will always be respected for that more than what ever he achieves at Chelsea.

Things may have been different if our leadership wasn't so incompetent. Mourinho refused Tottenham in January and was fishing for the Liverpool job from February till April. He actually said that he would not like to go to Chelsea, and said that the Liverpool job was perfect for him. But our joke of a leadership couldn’t even arrange a meeting properly, I'm not entirely sure of the facts but I think that they tried to arrange a meeting when he came over for the game at Man Utd, but he said that he didn’t have the time at that moment and he needed to concentrate on Porto's match. We actually tried to approach him again in May I think but he already had a verbal agreement with Chelsea. If we had approached properly he would have definitely choose us over Chelsea. I'm quiet certain the Mr Mourino is long time Liverpool fan, he always talks about our club as if he is awe, and concerning the Worthington Cup final, those fans were baiting him for 80 Minutes, obviously he is going to react.

But I look forward to Benitez taking this club in his own direction and hopefully bringing us many successes in the future. Rafa is a gentlemen and he will do things the way he sees right, and so he should.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:58 pm

supersub wrote:The man, "Sky" T.V. hail as the greatest thing to happen to the Premier league,in my eyes is nothing but a cheat,manipulator,bad loser and most of all a coward.It's fitting that such a club as Cheatski has a dishonourable man as manager alongside a gangster owner and the most dispicable parasitic leech as the Mr Fixer.
      The club is controlled by these 3 villains and it is of no surprise that their devilish ways filter down to the team.

Prediction for tomorrow:Knowing Alonso and Carragher are on a yellow card and another card will see them banned for the return leg,don't be surprised if the repugnant Mourinho has it in his plans to make sure our 2 most important players are dealt a killer blow by the Assassins of Stamford Bridge.

oh, cole, duff and drogba be diving like ****** u-boats tomorrow night, i`m convinced of that mate.
probably giving the old `yellow card` signal to the ref as well.
if alonso or carragher dont get booked i`ll be genuinely shocked.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:16 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:Wow, you don’t post often, but when you do you really get things of your chest.

I know I really risk a slaughtering here, but I have huge respect for Mourinho. He is an absolutely inspirational manager. Looking from the outside in, it looks as though he is a right @rsehole. But most of his players will absolutely love him, players with no drive to win and no love for football will soon be weeded out by a management style like his, and even the ones with low motivation may transform. Players will respond to a manager like him.

Another thing that impressed me about Mourinho is how fast he learned his lesson. His Porto team played a very 'continental way', and he tried to do this with Chelsea at first and it didn’t work all the time. He realised that in England you have to able to vary the way you play, now Chelsea can hit you with lighting fast counter attacks and long balls, they unlike Man Utd and Arsenal have many types of threat.

One thing I will say is that no matter how many Premier League titles and Champions League's he wins he will never be able to compare himself to Wenger or Ferguson, his success will always be tainted by the money, the rules are just simple different in his situation.

Even if he wins everything on offer in the next 5 years, he won't earn the respect that he may think it would deserve, what he done at Porto was nothing short of a miracle, and he will always be respected for that more than what ever he achieves at Chelsea.

Things may have been different if our leadership wasn't so incompetent. Mourinho refused Tottenham in January and was fishing for the Liverpool job from February till April. He actually said that he would not like to go to Chelsea, and said that the Liverpool job was perfect for him. But our joke of a leadership couldn’t even arrange a meeting properly, I'm not entirely sure of the facts but I think that they tried to arrange a meeting when he came over for the game at Man Utd, but he said that he didn’t have the time at that moment and he needed to concentrate on Porto's match. We actually tried to approach him again in May I think but he already had a verbal agreement with Chelsea. If we had approached properly he would have definitely choose us over Chelsea. I'm quiet certain the Mr Mourino is long time Liverpool fan, he always talks about our club as if he is awe, and concerning the Worthington Cup final, those fans were baiting him for 80 Minutes, obviously he is going to react.

But I look forward to Benitez taking this club in his own direction and hopefully bringing us many successes in the future. Rafa is a gentlemen and he will do things the way he sees right, and so he should.

hey mate not only is this club the most successful in the history of english football it is also one of the most respected.
when we won we did it with dignity and grace.
rafa benitez is ten times the man mourinho is and probably twice the manager and the fact mourinho never came to liverpool is the biggest peice of poetic justice in years.
if benitez would have went to chelsea he would have walked the league too, but without the ale house football and the jammy deflections.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:24 pm

I certainly have more respect for Ferguson & Wenger.......cowards will always take the easy course and it's laughable how a team that hadn't won a league championship for 50 years can within a year be acclaimed as a "Big" club.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Dalglish » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:28 pm

Sounds like Mourinho has "got" to you SS :D

I actually agree with the sentiment and content of your original post though and i can almost smell your spleen as you vent it on Chelsea !!! :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:30 pm

Chelsea are not a big club.

When Abramovic first took over Chelsea, I thought woulden't it be great if that happened to us, but I've now realised that I would hate it if it happened to us, it just defies the whole purpose.

Liverpool is a 'real' club, Rafa has come to a great place and where he will be appreciated and given time and freedom to things how he wants, he has the opportunity to build a legacy, and I hope he does.

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:33 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:hey mate not only is this club the most successful in the history of english football it is also one of the most respected.
when we won we did it with dignity and grace.

I didnt say otherwise mate.

I simply said that I have great respect for Mourhino. I didnt say anything about Chelsea either.

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:45 pm

supersub wrote:The man, "Sky" T.V. hail as the greatest thing to happen to the Premier league,in my eyes is nothing but a cheat,manipulator,bad loser and most of all a coward.It's fitting that such a club as Cheatski has a dishonourable man as manager alongside a gangster owner and the most dispicable parasitic leech as the Mr Fixer.

where the hell did that come from? :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Guido the Killer Pimp » Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:11 pm

stmichael wrote:

where the hell did that come from? :D

posted half 10 at night, probably been down the alehouse :D

Agree with the sentiment though, they've been playing a dirty tricks campaign all season and mourinho fits into it all like hand in glove
Guido the Killer Pimp

Postby maximus » Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:03 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:If we had approached properly he would have definitely choose us over Chelsea.

In hindsight................Thank ****** he didn't.

In Benitez we have an astute manager who seems to have been moulded in 'The Liverpool way'. He thinks of his team not himself.

Players around him want to play for him, he has turned mediocre players into players that (allbeit not Liverpool players long term) will certainly have a value in the Transfer Market e.g. Traore, Biscan e.t.c. and will help in the subsequent rebuild of our great club.

He has the respect of his peers, and is a man who exudes class. He has done it at the very highest level.

Rafa we all love you..........................respect the boss.
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:48 pm

I'm still livid!
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby liamac » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:57 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb was right to say  cole drogba etc  dive like u boats  , might as well re name Chelsea  the Kriegsmarine
liamac
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion