Latest transfer rumor

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Sabre » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:33 pm

No, not him, while Sport is saying that (perhaps looking to unsettle our strikers, after all it's a Barcelona diary) , Madrid papers are putting Ronaldo in Italy.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:51 pm

Sabre wrote:Image

No, not him, while Sport is saying that (perhaps looking to unsettle our strikers, after all it's a Barcelona diary) , Madrid papers are putting Ronaldo in Italy.

:laugh:  :laugh:
:bowdown
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:12 am

It was nice to see Real knocked out by Betis, I fu.ckin hate that club :cool:
Last edited by Paul C on Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:12 am

:laugh:  Ronaldo looks like hes lost weight since the world cup :D
Last edited by account deleted by request on Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby Pedro Maradona » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:14 am

Sabre wrote:Image

brilliant absolutely brilliant, funniest post ive seen in ages!
Pedro Maradona

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:06 am

Liverpool are reportedly ready to raid Ajax for youngster Jordy Brouwe.

The Reds are believed to have agreed a deal to bring the Holland Under 19 international to Anfield.

Brouwe has come through the ranks at Ajax's famed academy and he has caught the eye of Liverpool scouts with some impressive performances for club and country.

Ajax technical director Martin van Geel claimed he was surprised by Liverpool's interest as they were unsure if Brouwe was good enough to make the breakthrough at the Amsterdam ArenA.

"We didn't have the complete conviction that he was ready for it," Van Geel told AD Sportwereld

"Internally we have talked about Jordy a lot.

"That doubt stayed after Liverpool expressed their interest.

"I say that without bitterness, because I wish Jordy all the success at Liverpool."

Skysports

Not too sure if he will be good enough if Ajax don't think he's good enough. Sounds like its going to go through anyway so fingers crossed.
account deleted by request

Postby Elchris » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:44 pm

u'll never know.... just hope :;):
Elchris

Postby Ade » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:32 pm

Anyone heard what ever happened to Sonny Pike?
Ade
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:48 pm

From BBC

Southampton's resolve to keep Gareth Bale will be tested by an approach to sell the teenager for up to £10m.
BBC Radio Solent say an unnamed club has sounded out Saints on the prospect of selling the 17-year-old Wales star.

Manchester United and Tottenham have had bids rejected for the full-back and boss George Burley insists he will not be sold in the transfer window.

Burley told the Saints website: "At some point Gareth will go but he will be here until the end of the season."

Bale has recently turned down Southampton's offer of a one-year extension to his contract, the most Saints are able to offer a player of his age.

Tottenham are believed to have opened the auction for Bale with a £6m bid, which was rejected.

Saints are then thought to have snubbed Manchester United's £8m offer for Bale, while Liverpool and Newcastle are also thought to be interested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------

Maybe we're the un-named club?

Can't see why the mancs would want him they've got evra and heinze.
Chavski have got cole and bridge
Arsenal have clichy (and sometimes gallas)

Personally i'm happy with Aurelio playing there. and 10 million is just a bit overpriced!
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:42 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:From BBC

Southampton's resolve to keep Gareth Bale will be tested by an approach to sell the teenager for up to £10m.
BBC Radio Solent say an unnamed club has sounded out Saints on the prospect of selling the 17-year-old Wales star.

Manchester United and Tottenham have had bids rejected for the full-back and boss George Burley insists he will not be sold in the transfer window.

Burley told the Saints website: "At some point Gareth will go but he will be here until the end of the season."

Bale has recently turned down Southampton's offer of a one-year extension to his contract, the most Saints are able to offer a player of his age.

Tottenham are believed to have opened the auction for Bale with a £6m bid, which was rejected.

Saints are then thought to have snubbed Manchester United's £8m offer for Bale, while Liverpool and Newcastle are also thought to be interested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

Maybe we're the un-named club?

Can't see why the mancs would want him they've got evra and heinze.
Chavski have got cole and bridge
Arsenal have clichy (and sometimes gallas)

Personally i'm happy with Aurelio playing there. and 10 million is just a bit overpriced!

i've heard a few rumours about this...so maybe there's something in it?

probably not tho  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:18 pm

I know it doesn't matter worth Sh.ite but Bale ALWAYS becomes a world class player on my Liverpool manager mode team for FIFA
JoeTerp

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:41 pm

JoeTerp wrote:I know it doesn't matter worth Sh.ite but Bale ALWAYS becomes a world class player on my Liverpool manager mode team for FIFA

:laugh:
66-1112520797

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:48 pm

Radio City were implying something along this line this afternoon when they were reporting this story. I don't usually take any note unless I see the player in the Echo wearing a Liverpool shirt but I've just got this funny feeling about this for some reason. ???
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:34 am

I think the unnamed club might be Newcastle, but then again they never seem to buy defenders  :laugh:

I don't think it's us to be honest, why would Rafa spend so much money on a unproven player? It makes no sense
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:42 pm

Apparently the gossip is Southampton have agreed to sell Bale to Spurs for 10 M.
66-1112520797

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill