Combatting racism world wide - I need your help, mates

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:05 pm

Sabre, all it is mate, people will start calling everyone racist and people will be getting warned into arguements about whats right and wrong. Theres no freedom of speech on these issues and the government don't want us to talk about them.

Its a shame its like this as i have opinions a mile long on these issues but the fact is no-one wants to listen to them without getting into a debate about whats acceptable and what isn't.

People should always be took as they are found and not singled out because of skin colour. If they're a black :censored: or a white :censored: so what, they're still a :censored:.
115-1073096938

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:10 am

I've posted for you Sabre mate.

F*ck racists. Anyone who jeers/hates/insults anyone for the colour of their skin/religion/creed needs a f*cking bullet.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Viva los Reds » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:46 pm

hey sabre
I don't usually post on here, but I can't see how the problem of racism in spanish football is ever going to be resolved while Aragones manages the national team and the spanish FA turns a blind eye to racist chanting. Am happy to support you on the forum - the spanish part as well if you want, as I speak it.
Viva los Reds

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:21 pm

Just posted ace, hope you get the message across.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:55 pm

don't usually post on here, but I can't see how the problem of racism in spanish football is ever going to be resolved while Aragones manages the national team and the spanish FA turns a blind eye to racist chanting. Am happy to support you on the forum - the spanish part as well if you want, as I speak it.

:) Problem with that tiny forum is that it's an unofficial one, and used to be small. Now it's growing for some reason and they don't like apparently discussions.

But there's a known racist (rigaton) that posts that things week in, week out, things like we should have no other nationalities in Spain, that the black people is lazy, are among the midlest ones. And with that quote that he mocked our own player celebrating that the FA looked somewhere else, I had enough and exploded.

And some of the older mates there find unacceptable some slating (they'd faint if they came here :laugh: ) . I can understand people who don't want quarrels in a forum, I don't think I'm a conflictive or a trouble maker one, but I just can't stand shít.

At least now they know what some people think around the word.

About the Spanish FA, Viva los Reds, another dead man is incoming. There's much violence and racism going on, and you know what happens, until something terrible happens, measures are not taken.

Viafara was insulted, tackled (yes he received the foul ) and sent off. After being tackled he was pushed while he was shown the red card, and "Gabi" literally was saying "I'm going to kill you". And while he walked off he was insulted by the so called best crowd of Spain with racist shouts. The images have been seen in all Spain, but for some reason, they haven't repeated it. If in the Aragones issue those were repeated, it was because all the fuzz that provoked it here.

The Spanish FA does nothing, the Madrid media do nothing, the "experts" of the boards do nothing and everybody is happy. Well, not me. Eventually somebody will die again in that Stadium, the same stadium in which a RS fan died in 1998, and then they will wonder how that was possible, and they'll talk about new laws. Too late.

Thank you for your shouts
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:36 pm

Sabre , whats the reaction to the incident with Barca and Eto at Zaragoza ? .Or have the powers that be once again swept it under the carpet . Must admit here in the uk it didn't get much coverage.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:40 pm

woof, from what ive heard because of sky sports now showing more and more spanish games the coverage is alot bgger than it would have been a few years ago. i dont think it will be the same poultry 800 euro fine zaragoza (i think) got last time.

plus ronaldinho has said he will walk off as well next time so the teams cant for this to continue purely from a money point of view
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby craig da Toxteth iron » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:38 pm

I just don’t get it of how two Faced those Real Zaragoza fans are. I’m black myself, and whenever I hear racist chanting when one of their players is black is just make me angry. We also heard racist chanting earlier in the season when Djibril Cisse got abused when Liverpool played CSKA Sofia whose one of their players is also Black.

To combat racism. Educations authorities around the world should make children between the ages of 5-16 to respect different cultures and races. If the children’s parents disagrees with his then they should be prosecuted
Image Image

craig da Toxteth iron

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:32 pm

Sabre said via pm he would post a report on the ETO affair as viewed in Spain .

SABRE ! where's our report !!!

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum