A bit of credit for rafa - Owen injured again.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby heimdall » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:28 pm

spanner, clown, wum. Man I must have the most tags of anybody on this forum, I'm feeling the hate people, it's good, keep it coming if it makes you all feel better.

MODS - this is an open invite, surely!?! :wwww 
I'll await International clearance before I begin...    :eyebrow

oh you have to be careful though Lando old buddy, one card away from yet another ban, how many bans has it been now?

Why can't you treat people with some respect, you may disagree with their opinions but why view everyone with such an arrogant snarling attitude, it's no good. Are you like this in real life or are you just an internet warrior sitting safely behind your keyboard?

BTW thanks for the lesson and explanation earlier, I now know how to suck eggs, thanks.  :D

Anyway tell me again why Rafa is so great please, referencing only this season.
heimdall

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:04 pm

heimdall wrote:
spanner, clown, wum. Man I must have the most tags of anybody on this forum, I'm feeling the hate people, it's good, keep it coming if it makes you all feel better.

oh you have to be careful though Lando old buddy, one card away from yet another ban, how many bans has it been now?

Why can't you treat people with some respect, you may disagree with their opinions but why view everyone with such an arrogant snarling attitude, it's no good. Are you like this in real life or are you just an internet warrior sitting safely behind your keyboard?

BTW thanks for the lesson and explanation earlier, I now know how to suck eggs, thanks.  :D

I'll tell you what, matey boy: The day you give credit where it is due and show Rafa some respect, is the day I do the same to you. (Assuming you ever ARE due any credit.)

For the record, numbnuts, I've been banned 2 times I reckon - maybe 3. The daft thing is, though, that most people agree with my assessments of you (anti's aside, naturally; expecting anything logical from that lot would be like expecting a maggot to pass a physics degree.) The best of it is that I don't go around asking for people to be banned or carded. I just post, then go and live my life. This board is a wind-down for me - come on here to talk about the team I love, but then I end up reading the ramblings of witless turds like yourself, attacking the gaffer and the players willy-nilly, just to calm the homo-rage inside you.

And when I do the same back (homo-rage aside), you run off like a girl to the mods, shouting and whining about big, bad Lando. All this without a hint of irony, having just said something like "Rafa is a tw*t, I hope the fat Spanish waiter f*cks off to Madrid."  What's the difference between that and me calling you a c*nt? Let's be honest for a minute: My assessment is accurate - yours is not. You need to get some balls, friend, and accept that if you have a pop at the people of the club, you will be treated like a dog by anyone with a sack between their legs. Rafa has never once said anything bad about the fans or the club or the city. He is on our side, thickie. Don't you realise? He has our interests at heart, and has put his job on the line time and again by facing up to the owners. That's bottle. That's character. That's commitment.
And you sacks of sh*t sit here being "internet warriors", as you put it, calling him every name under the Sun for it? Well get f*cked. Not on my watch, pal.

Not f*cking likely.

Your last sentence about "tell you how Rafa is great this season" shows just how little you know about football. By that very token, you could say that Carragher, Gerrard are complete sh*t and should never be allowed near a pitch again - THAT's the kind of exaggeration I have to read from you and your ilk every time I log into this site.

The reality (a concept with which I am certain you all struggle), is that the entire club has had a stinker this year. We've had the worst injury record I can remember - worse than Rafa's first season in charge, some utterly disgusting decisions from the "officials" and some of our better players have struggled to find their form. Rafa, from what I've seen, hasn't dropped many b*llocks in terms of team selections. Yes, we'd all much prefer to have Aquilani in the team ahead of Lucas, but could it be (and I know you'll find this one difficult to comprehend), that Rafa knows something we don't? I know it's some kind of outlandish thought, that the manager of the club might not be picking someone for a reason, but there it is and that's my theory on it.

Of course, it IS only a theory, and I'm not saying it's fact (unlike your lot, who talk about "facts" moulded from fiction.) Lucas isn't Liverpool standard - I'll grant you that. He's only good for 3rd choice, but unfortunately, he's had to play every match. Do you think Rafa doesn't know this? Do you reckon he builds his team around the Brazilian, playing a "Lucas + 10 others" team?

Of course he f*cking doesn't, you silly bell end. He's selecting Lucas, no doubt, because the alternatives are no better at the present time. (For whatever reason.) Only a yogurt would think otherwise, because the differing viewpoint doesn't make any sense, unless you're mad-keen to disparage the gaffer.
:oops:

"Rafa should have bought another striker" - he tried, you soft f*ckers. Have we all forgotten the protracted Tevez saga, where a lack of funds was again the main issue? We had our hands tied all Summer - even after Alonso went, we had to negotiate a tiered transfer for Aquilani.

"Why buy a crock?" - Rafa spoke with World leading doctors for a prognosis and at the time was told Aquilani would be fit and ready in a matter of weeks. You can't blame the manager for that - not without looking like a grasping idiot.

Just as a footnote, this "internet warrior" lark: Tell you what - the next time you're in blighty, come and have a pint with me, and you'll find out.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:45 pm

See you when you're out of the hole Lando :D

SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:04 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
heimdall wrote:

I'll tell you what, matey boy: The day you give credit where it is due and show Rafa some respect, is the day I do the same to you. (Assuming you ever ARE due any credit.)

For the record, numbnuts, I've been banned 2 times I reckon - maybe 3. The daft thing is, though, that most people agree with my assessments of you (anti's aside, naturally; expecting anything logical from that lot would be like expecting a maggot to pass a physics degree.) The best of it is that I don't go around asking for people to be banned or carded. I just post, then go and live my life. This board is a wind-down for me - come on here to talk about the team I love, but then I end up reading the ramblings of witless turds like yourself, attacking the gaffer and the players willy-nilly, just to calm the homo-rage inside you.

And when I do the same back (homo-rage aside), you run off like a girl to the mods, shouting and whining about big, bad Lando. All this without a hint of irony, having just said something like "Rafa is a tw*t, I hope the fat Spanish waiter f*cks off to Madrid."  What's the difference between that and me calling you a c*nt? Let's be honest for a minute: My assessment is accurate - yours is not. You need to get some balls, friend, and accept that if you have a pop at the people of the club, you will be treated like a dog by anyone with a sack between their legs. Rafa has never once said anything bad about the fans or the club or the city. He is on our side, thickie. Don't you realise? He has our interests at heart, and has put his job on the line time and again by facing up to the owners. That's bottle. That's character. That's commitment.
And you sacks of sh*t sit here being "internet warriors", as you put it, calling him every name under the Sun for it? Well get f*cked. Not on my watch, pal.

Not f*cking likely.

Your last sentence about "tell you how Rafa is great this season" shows just how little you know about football. By that very token, you could say that Carragher, Gerrard are complete sh*t and should never be allowed near a pitch again - THAT's the kind of exaggeration I have to read from you and your ilk every time I log into this site.

The reality (a concept with which I am certain you all struggle), is that the entire club has had a stinker this year. We've had the worst injury record I can remember - worse than Rafa's first season in charge, some utterly disgusting decisions from the "officials" and some of our better players have struggled to find their form. Rafa, from what I've seen, hasn't dropped many b*llocks in terms of team selections. Yes, we'd all much prefer to have Aquilani in the team ahead of Lucas, but could it be (and I know you'll find this one difficult to comprehend), that Rafa knows something we don't? I know it's some kind of outlandish thought, that the manager of the club might not be picking someone for a reason, but there it is and that's my theory on it.

Of course, it IS only a theory, and I'm not saying it's fact (unlike your lot, who talk about "facts" moulded from fiction.) Lucas isn't Liverpool standard - I'll grant you that. He's only good for 3rd choice, but unfortunately, he's had to play every match. Do you think Rafa doesn't know this? Do you reckon he builds his team around the Brazilian, playing a "Lucas + 10 others" team?

Of course he f*cking doesn't, you silly bell end. He's selecting Lucas, no doubt, because the alternatives are no better at the present time. (For whatever reason.) Only a yogurt would think otherwise, because the differing viewpoint doesn't make any sense, unless you're mad-keen to disparage the gaffer.
:oops:

"Rafa should have bought another striker" - he tried, you soft f*ckers. Have we all forgotten the protracted Tevez saga, where a lack of funds was again the main issue? We had our hands tied all Summer - even after Alonso went, we had to negotiate a tiered transfer for Aquilani.

"Why buy a crock?" - Rafa spoke with World leading doctors for a prognosis and at the time was told Aquilani would be fit and ready in a matter of weeks. You can't blame the manager for that - not without looking like a grasping idiot.

Just as a footnote, this "internet warrior" lark: Tell you what - the next time you're in blighty, come and have a pint with me, and you'll find out.

well said...

is he banned again??
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion