Blue square - Hand on heart

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby heimdall » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:39 pm

simolonge wrote:
heimdall wrote:
GYBS wrote:Heimdall you also mentioned you would go and support someone in the prem as well - ie Arsenal .

yes but only in the same way as supporting England if Norway aren't in the World or European Cup finals which will be what I'm doing next summer barring a miracle. :D
I'm not talking about jumping ship to supporting Arsenal just about picking a team to cheer for in the premiership, same as having a favourite team in La Liga, Serie A etc.

Blah blah blah blah blah

Finally you make sense.  :rasp
heimdall

Postby heimdall » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:46 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
s@int wrote:
heimdall wrote:
GYBS wrote:Heimdall you also mentioned you would go and support someone in the prem as well - ie Arsenal .

yes but only in the same way as supporting England if Norway aren't in the World or European Cup finals which will be what I'm doing next summer barring a miracle. :D
I'm not talking about jumping ship to supporting Arsenal just about picking a team to cheer for in the premiership, same as having a favourite team in La Liga, Serie A etc.

There are quite a lot of posters on here for whom Liverpool IS their second team. Their first team is in their own country. While loads choose to support some foreign team (Barca/Madrid/Milan/Juventus/Bayern etc etc) and not only when they are playing the mancs   :D 

So whats the problem ?

I admit im guilty of supporting anyone who plays the mancs, but Saint im sorry you can only really love one team in your heart, dosnt matter were you come from, Take for instance if i moved to cyprus , well for get me , but take Heimdall for instance he professes his love for us that should be his only love, an ok yes he can have his little bit on the side in keeping tabs on a team in Norway were hes from , But for me you only have one team, to really love an spend your life with, its simple really :laugh:

I'm sorry did I somehow indicate that I would stop supporting Liverpool if they were relegated, if I did can you please point that out to me. Ask most fans of teams in the championship and below and they will tell you they have a favourite team in the prem, that doesn't mean they don't support their own team with a burning passion but just indicates that they appreciate watching good football.
Yes I make no bones about it, I do like watching Arsenal but when they play us I want us to murder them every time, there is not even a miliseconds thought needed.

BTW I find it absolutely hilarious how the same people who :censored: on Arsenal every time I mention how Wenger was a good manager are now proclaiming Arsenal to be a great and successful team.  :wwww

Anyway you can all try and score cheap points as much as you want, I know the team I love.

BTW thanks Nanny for allowing me to support a Norwegian team, wasn't aware I needed your blessing.  :no
heimdall

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:55 pm

heimdall wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
s@int wrote:
heimdall wrote:

There are quite a lot of posters on here for whom Liverpool IS their second team. Their first team is in their own country. While loads choose to support some foreign team (Barca/Madrid/Milan/Juventus/Bayern etc etc) and not only when they are playing the mancs   :D 

So whats the problem ?

I admit im guilty of supporting anyone who plays the mancs, but Saint im sorry you can only really love one team in your heart, dosnt matter were you come from, Take for instance if i moved to cyprus , well for get me , but take Heimdall for instance he professes his love for us that should be his only love, an ok yes he can have his little bit on the side in keeping tabs on a team in Norway were hes from , But for me you only have one team, to really love an spend your life with, its simple really :laugh:

I'm sorry did I somehow indicate that I would stop supporting Liverpool if they were relegated, if I did can you please point that out to me. Ask most fans of teams in the championship and below and they will tell you they have a favourite team in the prem, that doesn't mean they don't support their own team with a burning passion but just indicates that they appreciate watching good football.
Yes I make no bones about it, I do like watching Arsenal but when they play us I want us to murder them every time, there is not even a miliseconds thought needed.

BTW I find it absolutely hilarious how the same people who :censored: on Arsenal every time I mention how Wenger was a good manager are now proclaiming Arsenal to be a great and successful team.  :wwww

Anyway you can all try and score cheap points as much as you want, I know the team I love.

BTW thanks Nanny for allowing me to support a Norwegian team, wasn't aware I needed your blessing.  :no

Listen lash , don't be so aggresive . Noone is saying you don't support LFC . You just support them in a different way . Your special you see.  :;):
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:00 pm

:laugh:

very special :D :p
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:07 pm

heimdall wrote:BTW thanks Nanny for allowing me to support a Norwegian team, wasn't aware I needed your blessing.  :no

Youve got it ive just dipped me hand in the holy water font an made the sign of the cross an splatterd the droppletts over you, go ahead an support an muliply my son :nod

Sister Nan
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:00 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
heimdall wrote:BTW thanks Nanny for allowing me to support a Norwegian team, wasn't aware I needed your blessing.  :no

Youve got it ive just dipped me hand in the holy water font an made the sign of the cross an splatterd the droppletts over you, go ahead an support an muliply my son :nod

Sister Nan

:D  :D
heimdall

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion