Blue square - Hand on heart

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:56 am

heimdall wrote:
simolonge wrote:
heimdall wrote:If we got relegated from the prem then I would still support Liverpool but I would probably take up an option team in the premiership, maybe Arsenal just so that I could enjoy some prem matches. If we continued to slide, to the point of not being on TV, then it would make it very difficult for me to continue to support them.

You can call me all the names under the sun, but you have proven here what kind of Liverpool fan you are here lad.

Gloryhunting fickle whopper.

How to you figure that one out then?? Seriously this could be interesting. I said I would support Liverpool even if they get relegated and that makes me a glory hunter somehow.  :Oo:  :Oo:

Yeah but you admitted you wouldn't support them if you had never heard of them ........ gloryhunter   :D
account deleted by request

Postby heimdall » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:11 am

s@int wrote:
heimdall wrote:
simolonge wrote:
heimdall wrote:If we got relegated from the prem then I would still support Liverpool but I would probably take up an option team in the premiership, maybe Arsenal just so that I could enjoy some prem matches. If we continued to slide, to the point of not being on TV, then it would make it very difficult for me to continue to support them.

You can call me all the names under the sun, but you have proven here what kind of Liverpool fan you are here lad.

Gloryhunting fickle whopper.

How to you figure that one out then?? Seriously this could be interesting. I said I would support Liverpool even if they get relegated and that makes me a glory hunter somehow.  :Oo:  :Oo:

Yeah but you admitted you wouldn't support them if you had never heard of them ........ gloryhunter   :D

:D
heimdall

Postby GYBS » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:34 am

Heimdall you also mentioned you would go and support someone in the prem as well - ie Arsenal .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:25 pm

GYBS wrote:Heimdall you also mentioned you would go and support someone in the prem as well - ie Arsenal .

yes but only in the same way as supporting England if Norway aren't in the World or European Cup finals which will be what I'm doing next summer barring a miracle. :D
I'm not talking about jumping ship to supporting Arsenal just about picking a team to cheer for in the premiership, same as having a favourite team in La Liga, Serie A etc.
heimdall

Postby simolonge » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:19 pm

heimdall wrote:
GYBS wrote:Heimdall you also mentioned you would go and support someone in the prem as well - ie Arsenal .

yes but only in the same way as supporting England if Norway aren't in the World or European Cup finals which will be what I'm doing next summer barring a miracle. :D
I'm not talking about jumping ship to supporting Arsenal just about picking a team to cheer for in the premiership, same as having a favourite team in La Liga, Serie A etc.

Blah blah blah blah blah
simolonge

Postby GYBS » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:30 pm

heimdall wrote:

Picking a team to cheer ?!?! only cheer on one team - Liverpool and no one else -

P.s i like the way you pick a successful team thou  :glare:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:50 pm

heimdall wrote:

:no I would still support Liverpool if they got relegated to the vauxy as ive said, An there lies the difference between us Heimdall i could never support any other team or even follow them closely just because they are in the prem, Shot yourself in the foot there im afraid
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:57 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
heimdall wrote:

:no I would still support Liverpool if they got relegated to the vauxy as ive said, An there lies the difference between us Heimdall i could never support any other team or even follow them closely just because they are in the prem, Shot yourself in the foot there im afraid

He would have to take it out of his mouth ,before he could shoot it  :D
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby GYBS » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:59 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
heimdall wrote:

spot on nanny - also nice to see he picked a really unsucessfull team to cheer on  :no
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:03 pm

I would have hoped that anyone supporting Liverpool now ,would be just as loyal if they slid a couple of divisions ???
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby Dundalk » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:05 pm

As soon as they drop out of the top 4, no make that the top 3, im outta here
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:06 pm

heimdall wrote:

There are quite a lot of posters on here for whom Liverpool IS their second team. Their first team is in their own country. While loads choose to support some foreign team (Barca/Madrid/Milan/Juventus/Bayern etc etc) and not only when they are playing the mancs   :D 

So whats the problem ?
account deleted by request

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Why Michael are you off to support Marine. There you go Heimdall good second team there  :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:12 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Why Michael are you off to support Marine. There you go Heimdall good second team there  :laugh:

If we dont win the league this year im thinking of becoming a Man United fan, if its good enough for good old Micheal Owen then its good enough for me
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:03 pm

s@int wrote:
heimdall wrote:

There are quite a lot of posters on here for whom Liverpool IS their second team. Their first team is in their own country. While loads choose to support some foreign team (Barca/Madrid/Milan/Juventus/Bayern etc etc) and not only when they are playing the mancs   :D 

So whats the problem ?

I admit im guilty of supporting anyone who plays the mancs, but Saint im sorry you can only really love one team in your heart, dosnt matter were you come from, Take for instance if i moved to cyprus , well for get me , but take Heimdall for instance he professes his love for us that should be his only love, an ok yes he can have his little bit on the side in keeping tabs on a team in Norway were hes from , But for me you only have one team, to really love an spend your life with, its simple really :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion