Do you have a celeb gripe - Post all your cack in here

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:34 pm

:D @ dawson

dawson can we just have your celeb gripes in one go - which names bother you, we have barrymore and jordan. who else?
Last edited by Judge on Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:42 pm

Ok lets get things straight about MJ here before we move on... just noticed this thread and fck me but some on here really are unable to form any sort of sensible opinion themselves without regard to what the media would have you believe...

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:50 pm

Heres a good comment someone left about the whole thing...
Know many wont be bothered reading it but ffs if you're gonna argue about MJ and start throwing around nonsense you might aswell know a little something about what your talking about before doing so...

I am not surprised. I suspected it all along. No smart person who really read the facts believed this nonsense. What kind of parent will take money from the molester of his child anyway? If someone molested my child, I don\\\’t care if he were Bill Gates, I would try everything I could to ensure that the person went to jail for it.

Michael Jackson was the God father of Marlon Brando\\\’s granddaughter. He went on tour with Deepak Chopra\\\’s children, even slept on the same with MacCaulay Culkin several times, but never once did a complaint come from these people. Deepak who is the most blunt spiritualist I have seen said that he never had a reason to be concerned about that. MacCaulay Culkin in 2005 also said Jackson never acted inappropriately with him. I guess some people will sell their class if they have any to make some money out of hard working celebrities. What\\\’s terrible about this is that MJ actually loved these kids? Uri Geller, Jackson\\\’s old time friend said on the day MJ died that he knew for a fact that MJ did not molest anybody after performing hypnosis on him regarding a different issue and then questioning him about the charges when his mind was in the state of trance.

My guess is Arviso will be the next to say this. The fact that he was coerced by his mum into making these charges are so self evident that anyone who felt Jackson was guilty is in my opinion is very naive or had simply not examined the facts. I urge people to read the transcripts of the court proceedings before questioning my perspective on this. The prosecution had to discredit it\\\’s own witnesses, Mrs Arviso had a prior record of perjury, Mrs Arviso and her ex husband had a history of extortion and prosecution witnesses like Chris Carter and Shacone had personal vandettas against Jackson for firing them, worse Carter had a criminal record. Now the Arviso boy had initially told his school administrator that he had not been molested. This is on record. Also, his claim that MJ taught him to musturbate was a lie, he admitted that his Grandma taught him. He claimed that MJ molested him twice, but in the course of the trial, he then said thrice probably because his brother\\\’s account of the incident contradicted his and that was the only way to reconcile the so called times of abuse. One of the brothers said MJ came in erect and naked, another said different. For the Jury, it wasn\\\’t even a tough call. It was the press that kept the prosecution on life support really.

Do I think Jackson was strange? sure he was. A 5yr old lead singer getting a recording contract is as strange as it gets. Life sometimes gift us with people who are extraordinary like Jackson. Was the fact that he loved playing with kids strange? to the extent that they slept in the same bed, yes but that doesn\\\’t make him a child molestor. Problem is, that was all the prosecution had, a Martin Brashir Documentary and a kid with an inconsistent story.

He was described as a child like person. Now that I think of it, it was very true. With child-like ideas are child like emotions and such emotions are pure and genuine. It transcended through his music. When he granted an interview at the age of 11, he said he sings what means. lets remember these songs \\\’\\\’Will you be there\\\’\\\’ , \\\’\\\’earth song\\\’\\\’, \\\’\\\’Heal the world\\\’. The emotion of these songs transcended to the crowd any where he had a concert. I understand him much better now that I look at this thoroughly.

When I was a little boy in Germany, as a black guy, Jackson was like my hero. I wanted to be like him. Although he looked different later, it still never changed the fact that he was a great person and one of the most talented musicians of our time. Neither did it change my personal perception of him. Greatness and true ingeniousness has no colour. He was the world\\\’s greatest…
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Bav, leave MJ alone!

We are on aboutb Barrymore and Jordan now

and judge, they all bug me, but Jordan is just total trash, and i dont trust Barrymore
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Dawson.. read the couple of posts above yours and then tell me you still think he did the things you say he did !
You'd have to be either very naive or just outright stupid to imo...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:13 pm

I think any grown man who sleeps with kids makes things questionable, even its Jacko, but you're right, we dont know the truth, and never will... just doesnt sit well with me sorry. Mayb he didnt do anything, but thereas just something not right... especially from the parents who were happy for him to share a bed, no matter how innocently he says it was

As for Jordan, i know some women who look up to her, as she came from nothing. but shes just a cheap whore who sticks mobile phones in places in front of crowds and is disgraceful. how can u lok up to that?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:35 pm

bavlondon wrote:Lando even after the settlement there was a criminal investigation and nothing was found. Not only that but im pretty sure that in that investigation a polygraph test was done so it's not like you can cheat that. Take your head out of your :censored: for one minute and ask yourself is it possible that the kids parents were trying to maybe take advantage of a possible chance to exploit MJ and therefore make a lot of money by throwing charges against him?

Anyway at the end of the day you can say all you want but the fact is the majority of people do NOT agree with you otherwise everyone wouldn't be so upset at his death.

"Everyone"?

"Majority"?

You live in cloud-cuckoo land, pal. Are there 30,000,0001+ people lining the streets of the UK, staging a mass Moonwalk whilst pooling their collective grief? No.

Now be quite, you silly person.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:38 pm

If 2bn people mourne his death - then that is proof that the majority of people on this planet don't give a fu*k about the man.

I expect a least 5bn to mourne my death (I expect the other billion to killl themselves on hearnig the news)
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Judge wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Judge wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Judge wrote:i said i loved his music, not him.

you could start an argument in an empty room on a deserted island gybs, ffs

Ian Huntley was a cracking caretaker mate. Shall we all have a love-in for him, too?

paul mate. huntly was convicted of his crimes, and therefore deserves all he gets, jacko was never found guilty of anything. That is 100% FACT

apparantly in this country, you are innocent until guilty. we all have opinions, and i have mine. the guy was a musical and entertainment genius. imo, i dont think he tinkered as the media would have you believe, but hey the media can make anyone guilty nowadays without the need for court proceedings etc.

judging by the 2 billion people who are mourning his death, says alot about a man who some of us on here are lambasting even in his death!!

Money can get anyone off any charge mate, we all know that.

phil spectors money didnt get him off the charges laid before him. he was duely convicted of murder. so that argument falls down paul.

history will say there were allegations, but no judicial conviction against Jackson. therefore, he must be innocent. regardless of any money paid to supposed vicgtims. if there was enough evidence etc, then the state of california would have convicted or at least pursued a criminal case against jackson, regardless of the kid or kids involved. a crime is a crime and as such should be punished!!

my point above being, that even if the kid dropped any charges, the police and state have the right to court proceedings of their own to convict. they did not, so the case must have been flimsy at least, or he (meaning jackson) was totally innocent. at the moment he is innocent, and will remain so forever now he is dead.

thats my opinion

Alan, 2 less than 2% of rapists are caught because it's such a hard offence to prove.

Believe what you will, but I guarantee you wouldn't have let your kids stop over at his gaff.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:40 pm

A friend of my dad (in his seventies now) has a saying about "paying respect to the dead"

It goes as follows

"If he was a cu*t when he was alive, he's still a cu*t when he's dead"

I think it is a quote from Shakespeare, somewhere near the back.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:41 pm

can we leave MJ alone and moan about jordan people? :D
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bammo » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Jordan pisses me right off. As a writer I know how much effort goes into a novel/screenplay/play, yet she sticks her name on some books and gets nominated for awards! The fact she admits she doesn't do any of the writing just sums it up. She only got a book deal because of her name yet talented people are turned away every day. :angry:
Twitter[url=http://twitter.com/IanBamford[/URL]Lego Pirates:
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....o0]http[/url]

Scallies: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SRWxvm_HNQU
Bammo
LFC Super Member

Postby mistyred » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:53 pm

Jordan's a sl@g dirty f'cking slosha end of story.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:06 pm

Also, his claim that MJ taught him to masturbate was a lie, he admitted that his Grandma taught him.

:laugh:  :laugh:

Now thats fucked up!!!

Most kids get a wherthers original off their granny, this kid got w@nkers cramp!!!
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:11 pm

My celeb gripe are these "WAGS" that are only famous because they're going out with footy players. Shreks missus being the stand out culprit. She was a fecking schoolie had no real talent for anything but the minute Shrek hits the big time she's all of a sudden a big celeb and fashion critic and sh!te like that. Stevie G's missus is the same, she's only a celeb for blowing a good percentage of his pay packet on friggin' clothes and being pictured doing so.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum