Bring back Hercules!!!

:D

Seconded. :nod

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Petar » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:43 pm

maguskwt wrote:
Petar wrote:I would be terrified if we don`t win the title and he gets new contract.
Cause I would won at least 2 games against hull,west ham,fulham or stoke. these games could be the most important ones

you could've won at least 2 games against hull,west ham,fulham or stoke and lost all the other ones and get kicked out of the CL...

Or Slaven Bilic (Liverpool fan) would kick shitt out of Stoke,Fulham,W Ham,Hulls asss and win that CL group and we would play some nice football with some positive tactics. I think also about other things... signings,subs,rotation... I think there could be few better managers in Europe. Rafa Beintez is only good in CL,but shame he thinks that W Ham are Barcelona,otherwise we would kill `em.
Petar

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:55 pm

Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
Petar wrote:I would be terrified if we don`t win the title and he gets new contract.
Cause I would won at least 2 games against hull,west ham,fulham or stoke. these games could be the most important ones

you could've won at least 2 games against hull,west ham,fulham or stoke and lost all the other ones and get kicked out of the CL...

Or Slaven Bilic (Liverpool fan) would kick shitt out of Stoke,Fulham,W Ham,Hulls asss and win that CL group and we would play some nice football with some positive tactics. I think also about other things... signings,subs,rotation... I think there could be few better managers in Europe. Rafa Beintez is only good in CL,but shame he thinks that W Ham are Barcelona,otherwise we would kill `em.

A.B. if you're out there reading this, have a word with young Petar will you? :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:58 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:

A.B. if you're out there reading this, have a word with young Petar will you? :D

Petar = AB
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:00 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:

Petar = AB

No chance, he's agreed with Stu at least a couple of times now. :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Petar » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:03 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:

Petar = AB

Who is AB
Petar

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:06 pm

Petar wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:

Petar = AB

Who is AB

Anne Bancroft of course ???
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:24 pm

Petar wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:

Petar = AB

Who is AB

This is AB, Alton Brown

SupitsJonF

Postby Effes » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:43 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
Petar wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:

Petar = AB

Who is AB

Anne Bancroft of course ???

Thought it was Ar.se Bandit?
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:53 pm

Anal Beads needs to sort out his internet issues and get posting again.  Can't have Petar monopolizing the Balkan wing of the LFC support. :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby andy_g » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:14 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:This is AB, Alton Brown

isn't that edward scissorhands?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:16 pm

andy_g wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:This is AB, Alton Brown

isn't that edward scissorhands?

His cousin Edward is the barber, Alton is the chef of the family  :D
SupitsJonF

Postby maguskwt » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:23 pm

Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:

Or Slaven Bilic (Liverpool fan) would kick shitt out of Stoke,Fulham,W Ham,Hulls asss and win that CL group and we would play some nice football with some positive tactics.

is that how you lost to turkey?  :D
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBen » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:03 pm

Petar wrote:
maguskwt wrote:

:D
RedBen
LFC Super Member

Postby Raffmaker » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:30 am

Hi,

Im just replying to the original post be "Fy dne".
SOme relevents points there.

In my opinion, Rafa seems to be improving season upon season. BUT. he does make some odd signings. For expample, I cant see how Robbie keane is better than Crouch or Bellamy? he is certainly not prolific. And any Spurs fan will tell you that!!!

Only thing that worries me about Rafa, he buys a lot of "dud" players, as well as the Torres's and Alonso's etc.

I mean a list: Garcia, Pelligrino, Bellamy, Pennant, Kept playing Kewell, Benayoun, Lucas, N'gog, etc.

I won't judge Rafa till May 2009. as if we are 3rd place or worse, then he has to get the Sack. Mourhinio won the Prem Title twice in his first two seasons!!!   Why? not just because of the cash he had. But because he bought the right players!!!! Regardless of Cash spent, he still had to compete with Utd and Chelsea. its about buying the right players! It's so simple.

Take Gerrard out of team, all of a Sudden we dont look so strong.!

the teams that win the league have strength all over the park.

This season, poor so far and utd / chelsea have dropped points left right and centre. we should be at least 10 points clear by now! had we just won our home games! When Utd have won the Prem league in the past. On all of the match of the day's I have watched Utd have been winning 4-0 at home easily.

Im not having a dig, but judgeing by the teams that have    won league in past, they have won most of their games. we cannot DRAW our way to title.!

I telling you. 3rd place or less, Benitez has to go.

Not good enough for a team like LFC.

Shankly's grave will turn half a degree tonight!
Last edited by Raffmaker on Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raffmaker

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion