White tiger - Maul

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:19 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Alas, it was also fake. The monkeys were made of rubber.

Really ? the monkey was screaming looked very real to me.
It was in Romania or somewhere.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:22 pm

Ciggy wrote:

The wonders of what a camera, a director, and a pair of scissors can do. It was just edited. It was basically just a puppet made of rubber. Everything in that film was fake.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:27 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

The wonders of what a camera, a director, and a pair of scissors can do. It was just edited. It was basically just a puppet made of rubber. Everything in that film was fake.

Thank feck for that I thought they where dirty b@stards eating a monkeys brain :sniffle
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:58 pm

but monkey brains are a delicacy in some parts of the world, though i don't remember which. from what i've heard as well they do stick the monkeys head through a hole in the table and eat it like a boiled egg - while the brain is still warm. i'm not sure if they put marmite on the toast soldiers or not.

i'm not jon snow.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:42 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

are you serious Em? coz in Hong Kong they do that. its a delicacy like AndyG said.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:07 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

are you serious Em? coz in Hong Kong they do that. its a delicacy like AndyG said.

They do do that in some parts of Asia, but it's hardly a tourist attraction like it was in the film. In the film, it was several westerners doing it like it was a regular thing for them as if they were at Burger King or something. They used jelly mixed with cauliflower and some red dye to give the appearance of a real brain which the actors ate. There were some animal slaughter scenes in the film that were real, but anything to do with humans was faked.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:14 pm

andy_g wrote:but monkey brains are a delicacy in some parts of the world, though i don't remember which. from what i've heard as well they do stick the monkeys head through a hole in the table and eat it like a boiled egg - while the brain is still warm. i'm not sure if they put marmite on the toast soldiers or not.

i'm not jon snow.

:laugh:

I watched a programme or a documentary about the the Japanese I think was. Where a group of 12 men or so round a Monkey and beat it to death with a stick. They all take turns in bashing the poor thing, and believe the when the Monkey becomes such a mess with panic its brain releases certain chemicals. Which they believe give them some kind of extra nutrition for the mind and soul.

Fecking weirdos !

I'm no Jon Snow either, but this is Bam the Plumber reporting live from the Gold coast.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:41 am

Bam wrote:
andy_g wrote:but monkey brains are a delicacy in some parts of the world, though i don't remember which. from what i've heard as well they do stick the monkeys head through a hole in the table and eat it like a boiled egg - while the brain is still warm. i'm not sure if they put marmite on the toast soldiers or not.

i'm not jon snow.

:laugh:

I watched a programme or a documentary about the the Japanese I think was. Where a group of 12 men or so round a Monkey and beat it to death with a stick. They all take turns in bashing the poor thing, and believe the when the Monkey becomes such a mess with panic its brain releases certain chemicals. Which they believe give them some kind of extra nutrition for the mind and soul.

Fecking weirdos !

I'm no Jon Snow either, but this is Bam the Plumber reporting live from the Gold coast.

It's not just the Japanese that do this. The Chinese and even the Koreans do it to dogs and cats, and other animals. I know the Koreans believe that the adrenaline produced in the brain during the torture and eventual death of the poor creatures gives them more virility and libido. Some even claim it lends to long life. Who knows.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:59 am

its just sick. torturing animals. some guy got arrested recently for tying a plastic bag around a cat's neck and it suffocated to death. he also poured some glue or hot substance into the bag and the cat was very badly burnt and....i dont know how to describe it. it was plain sick.
maypaxvobiscum

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum