Russel brand and jonathon ross - Arrested

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby GYBS » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:35 pm

well thats different with paying the money to what these two have done and surely they couldnt of been that bad when you see how many people tune into their shows either on telly or radio .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:37 pm

Pair of w@nkers they are
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:49 am

Emerald Red wrote:
GYBS wrote:there is far worse things going on in the world than two comedians :censored: up a prank .

That is not the point. The BBC - sorry, the government - are imposing a ridiculous law on people that is both contradicting  and almost fascist. To actually need a f*cking license to watch one b@stard channel is a joke. What about all the other channels? What if I don't watch the BBC? Just because they don't advertise and want to pay w@nkers like Ross 5 million a year to be a c*nt, and a boring and up-his-own- :censored: c*nt at that, at the expense of people who are struggling to make ends meet. If anyone else did that in their job, they would be sacked instantly. They thought they could do what they liked, basically. Things like guns, driving cars, and owning something dangerous in general warrant a license, not a f*cking TV. The small people fund the BBC so they can pay these two pr@ts 5 million for acting an eejit? This planet is f*cked up.

Agree. Ive gone off the bbc totally. There is nothing worth watching and Jonathon Ross is that embarrasing dad trying to be cool "I hung awound with wussell bwand today making pwank calls" seriously, I feel sorry for his kids !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:49 am

I dont even know whats happened in all this.

But I like Jonathan Ross, think he's pretty funny and witty compared to some of the other dross on  TV.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Number 9 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:52 am

I like Jonathon Ross,he's not a bad fella.I think he just got carried away!
As for Brand,he's the most hateful w@nkstain ever to grace the screens in this country.A total ballbag,not funny,no talent..famous for what?prancing about like a dic,khead and talking complete :censored: and using big words,he's a kunt!
I think the 23000 people that complained are sad bast@rds as well though TBH,anything for a moan i guess!Its hardly affected their lives.
The whole thing has been blown out of proportion,very sad that this minor incident has dominated the papers,TV and radio for most of the week.Fuc'king disgraceful in fact.

I cant help but feel that the little slag in question is milking it for everything she can to get the publicity she craved for years.A failed page 3 girl in a band that no one knows about?Yeah i guess shes loving all the attention,it may just be a launching pad for her "career".
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shakey » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:13 am

I actually like Ross & his sense of humour,but ive got 2 admit i think they over stepped the mark this time.
If some c##t had phoned my old mum & left messages about sh#gging my neice id be f###ing jumping.
& if any of us had done something simular(sp) from our works phones we would be sacked!!!
Always a one law for the rich.
Even our own John Barnes getting away with a driving ban...WTF :(
shakey

Postby Effes » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:14 pm

Number 9 wrote:I like Jonathon Ross,he's not a bad fella.I think he just got carried away!
As for Brand,he's the most hateful w@nkstain ever to grace the screens in this country.A total ballbag,not funny,no talent..famous for what?prancing about like a dic,khead and talking complete :censored: and using big words,he's a kunt!
I think the 23000 people that complained are sad bast@rds as well though TBH,anything for a moan i guess!Its hardly affected their lives.
The whole thing has been blown out of proportion,very sad that this minor incident has dominated the papers,TV and radio for most of the week.Fuc'king disgraceful in fact.

I cant help but feel that the little slag in question is milking it for everything she can to get the publicity she craved for years.A failed page 3 girl in a band that no one knows about?Yeah i guess shes loving all the attention,it may just be a launching pad for her "career".

So to re-cap - everyone's a kunt?  :D

Cant say I disagree
Last edited by Effes on Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:24 pm

Number 9 wrote:As for Brand,he's the most hateful w@nkstain ever to grace the screens in this country.A total ballbag,not funny,no talent..famous for what?prancing about like a dic,khead and talking complete :censored: and using big words,he's a kunt!

Image PMSL go on Barry don't hold back and by the way you must be f'ckin phsycic that's exactly how i feel
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:31 pm

If i was either Ross or Brand (after watching the clips of them doing the supposed prank call) i would be cringing, it was like two stupid schoolkids, and wasnt in the slightest bit funny.
I like Jonathan Ross, watch his programme most weeks, but i can see at times he is overstepping the mark. He has got too big for his boots and thought he could get away with anything.
It wasnt a great think to do to an old fella and as well as being embarrassed they should be genuinley sorry.
As for all the complaints, its typical of people in this country, why would you bother ?  :no

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:11 pm

The show had 2,000000 listeners , and only 23'000 complained because of the artical in the mail . The power of the press has done this . What about the rights of the 1977000 people who didn't complain. ???
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:18 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:The show had 2,000000 listeners , and only 23'000 complained because of the artical in the mail . The power of the press has done this . What about the rights of the 1977000 people who didn't complain. ???

I bet most of the 23000 w@nkers that complained have'nt even heard the broadcast!
Just whinging kunts with fu'ck all better to do.Im gonna complain about the 23000 complainers! :nod  :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:29 pm

Number 9 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:The show had 2,000000 listeners , and only 23'000 complained because of the artical in the mail . The power of the press has done this . What about the rights of the 1977000 people who didn't complain. ???

I bet most of the 23000 w@nkers that complained have'nt even heard the broadcast!
Just whinging kunts with fu'ck all better to do.Im gonna complain about the 23000 complainers! :nod  :D

I am going to complain about you complaining about the 23000 w@nkers   :nod  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Number 9 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:52 pm

:laugh:
Go for it mate!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:15 am

I like brand he is a funny guy and very gifted alot better then having to watch bruce every sat.

Ross can be a di.ck I think his brand (get it brand) of jokes is sh.it.

Public and press can really go over the top when they want to , stupid !

Less then 0.2% of people listening to a show complained and this happens.

Also only 5 people phoned up on the day and rest only after the press reported on it.

God I hate the BBC so much get rid I say and save me 130 pounds a year on TV licence.

I meen they don't even do the football any good any more.
Last edited by LegBarnes on Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:18 am

s@int wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

I am going to complain about you complaining about the 23000 w@nkers   :nod  :D

OMG thats what I said to me Mrs I said we should all complain about those sad muppets on the BBC breakfast show who havent shut up about it and get them to resign.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum