We want your questions for rick parry

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby roberto green » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:23 pm

Rick how much are you hiding from us in this interview and how many bare faced lies have you made in the past few months over the stadium and finances and especially over Benitez's future?.

Are you deep down really sh!tting yourself of what that lies ahead and the thought that it could mean you gone!
roberto green

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:26 pm

Owzat wrote:Why is the club keeping three strikers who aren't performing? How does a club with only one quality striker expect to win the league? And why is Babel constantly misused?

Rick; "I refer you to Rafa".
LFC2007

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:40 pm

s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Do you know what the sad thing about this is though is youll get about 6 or 7 questions being put to him that will have been hand picked to make him look good . Parry will most proberbly pick them himself after all it is LFC TV.

He should come into an open forum with the fans and be asked these questions. Mark my words the :censored: will be made to look good.

You are just upset with Rick cos he let you down when you had a date with him.  You wanted him to take you to the bingo, but he said he didn't want to play the numbers game  :D

:D Well he should of come with me tonight ive just got back with £500 more than i went with HA.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:59 pm

When you're nearly done - t*ts or face?
ivor_the_injun

Postby ivor_the_injun » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:15 pm

Okay, now to get serious, here are some questions...

Since the takeover, have discussions taken place among the Anfield hierachy related to Rafa Benitez being removed or replaced?

Have the club had discussions of any kind with Jurgen Klinsmann or his representatives with view to him assuming a position at the club?

When reports in the British media have surfaced relating to Rafa Benitez being removed or replaced, can you explain why you haven't come out and addressed them?

Do you agree that it's unsettling both for the manager and the fans when these reports emerge and the claims made aren't addressed or denied? Is this not a case where ignoring rumours either true or false has actually given the stories legs, and put unwanted pressure on the manager and the team?

It's seemed the case recently that Rafa, as the face of the club, has had to go into pre-match press conferences and deal with all of the press speculation alone, and given the intensity of the questioning, this has subsequently been reported in a way that has made the speculation worse. At times when troubling rumours are in the public domain, why don't you join him at these press conferences in order to alleviate the pressure and to provide an alternate voice for the press to focus their spotlight on?

Can you explain how secure or otherwise Rafa Benitez's position is, and highlight exactly what the minimum level of success is to ensure he is able to retain his position until the end of his contract?

How secure or otherwise is your own position?

What exactly is Foster Gillett's day-to-day position at the club, and how has his appointment affected your own role?

On the same point, who has authority out of the two of you, and who is the main voice relaying salient information to the club's owners?

In December, there was continued talk of a summit meeting with the owners upon their arrival following the Man U game. Why was this meeting not pulled forward in view of the problematic press the manager was getting?

Exactly how many times have the owners visited the club since taking over?

Since the recently-unveiled stadium plans were scrapped, we have made one significant first team signing in Martin Skrtel. Given the long-distance relationship the club has with its owners, can you explain:
* exactly when moves to secure the player were initiated
* exactly how much input the owners had in the transfer
* your own role in the transfer
* Foster Gillett's role in the transfer
* and finally, how long from beginning to end the deal took?

In a competitive transfer market, in recent years LFC have often been described as being too slow off the mark to make deals happen ahead of their rivals, an accusation most significantly made by the manager himself following our loss in the Champions League final. Is this being addressed, or is this a failing which will be exacerbated by the geographical distance between the club and the owners?

You've recently made comments about transfer funds being available should players be needed. If a situation arises where, say, Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres both suffer career-ending injuries in the second half of the season, would our finances allow us to invest the kind of money required to secure top quality, £20m+ players to replace them?

Javier Mascherano has been an unqualified success since arriving at the club. He's been praised by his team-mates, his manager, the fans and the press. He's made very passionate pleas to have his career secured at the club, and Rafa has similiarly expressed a desire to secure him on a permanent contract. Since the transfer window opened, Sven Goran Eriksson has expressed an interest in the player, should LFC not make use of the option to sign him. When it's clear that he's a world class talent that is clearly an asset to the club, why wasn't this deal finalised as soon as the current transfer window opened, and what is stopping it from being concluded?

With plans under consideration by the club, and permission already given for a new stadium of the size required, when is the absolute latest date that the fans can expect to see their team play in their new home?
ivor_the_injun

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:18 pm

Is your home in the Bahamas or do you just spend most of your time there laying on a deck chair sipping on cocktails while the needs of our club and our players go unattended?

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:46 pm

Do yourself and us a favour parry.....JUST GO!.  :veryangry
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:11 pm

Rick.....did u really say our recent results are not good enough....

you are the "G"....  :buttrock
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Avi Cohen » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Rick, what the f.uck?
AND HERE COMES AVI COHEN!! OH I SAY - AT THE SAME END HE'S GOT ONE BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Avi Cohen

Postby nobybob » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:13 pm

Back at the end of November, you told the Daily Post, that the stories talking of Hicks looking at selling shares was untrue: “I have seen the story, and as far as I am aware it is complete rubbish,” you said . It now turns out that this story was true g&h have addmitted it therefore .
DID YOU INTENTIONALY LIE TO US?? OR WERE YOU COMPLETLY IGNORANT OF SUCH AND IMPORTANT MATTER AND KEPT OUT OF THE LOOP BY G&H???
DO YOU THINK THAT IF HICKS AND CO WISH TO KNOW MORE ABOUT EUROPEAN CLUB FOOTBALL THEY WOULD BE BEST ASKING KLINSMAN WHO HAS NEVER MANAGED OR WON ANYTHING, OR PERHAPS THEIR OWN MANAGER WHO HAS WON FA CUP, CL, AND SPANISH CHAMPIONSHIP ECT ?? hmmm lets think about that!!
Well we are waiting Rick
nobybob

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:08 pm

Do you know how much of a cunt you really are?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:22 pm

How can anyone take you serious with a face like that, Mr. parry?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pedro Maradona » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:57 am

Q. 1 Mr. Parry why are you still in your job?
Q. 2 Who gave you the job?
Q. 3 Do you think honestly think youve done a good job?
Q. 4 Why are you universally loathed by Liverpool Fans?
Q. 5 Do you fear for your own safety because you are so unpopular with Liverpool fans?
Q. 6 Does Steve Gibson the Middlesboro chairman still think your a k unt?
Q. 7 Is your mother still on the game?

I think that would be enough for a start
Pedro Maradona

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:04 am

Mr Parry how many morons make a forum?
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pedro Maradona » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:09 am

Kharhaz wrote:

Mr Parry how many morons make a forum?

well there is  you for a start!
Pedro Maradona

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion