Halfway - What points tally must we aim at?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Halfway - What points tally must we aim at?

42-45 points (minimum 7 wins out of 8)
52%
38-41 points (minimum 5 wins out of 8)
42%
34-37 points (minimum 3 wins out of 8)
2%
33 points or less (as long as we're unbeaten)
4%

Total votes : 50

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:12 pm

Edit
LFC2007

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:13 pm

LFC2007 wrote:You're all :censored:

We are all censored ?

Well htere you have it, we are being oppressed. . .
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:14 pm

LFC2007 wrote:Edit

What did you do ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:15 pm

Edit without an 'edited by...' is possible.

I've no idea why, some people can and some people can't.
LFC2007

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:16 pm

Just so everyone is clear, if you post something that doesn't subsequently appear on the board:

1) Take a breath
2) Consider re-posting your message
3) Ask around to see if there have been reports of any glitches

There you have it: the simple, card free, way to handle a small issue like an adult.  :;):
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:18 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Sabre wrote:So in conclussion the best thing will be to move on and keep discussing about normal newkit affairs Peewee?

Because asking the mods to investigate something that it's not even registered in the logs is a no-end street. They don't have the tools to investigate that.

I don't know who exactly carded you, but I don't think you've been punnished for past events. I think you've just received a warning in order the situation doesn't scalate. A warning is not a punnishment.

And you and I know it will be removed for Christmas, a time of good will. So why don't we just move on and talk about Kuyt is good or not good enough?

i got a card from bob without even the slightest investigation mate, its obvious from his comments its something he has been itching to do and is based on bias, i will leave it in the hands of the good mods to sort out.

Who are the good Mods ?

I know me and Bob will be the Bad ones, but where do the rest fit in :

St Michael
JMac
Woof
Red37
Supersub

tedious ,leon, keep digging that hole mate, the best thing you can do with your time is retract your comment or find conclusive proof that there is no fault with the software that will remove or not register posts, and until you can do that you comment is the sign of total ignorance, its based on your belief which is wrong, i asked you if you made any effort to find out if there is a fault, you dont answer and come bag with a question aimed at stirring it, try that on the kids mate, not on me

A post is not a post until it has been posted.

Once posted its recorded in the database.

Anything deleted from the database is recorded.

The log has been checked and no posts of yours have been deleted.

If it was a thought you had, or you forgot to click POST then maybe thats the reason it was not recorded ?

Also this is the internet mate, the best thing I can do is get on with my real life, which I will. I will not need conclusive proof unless you intend to persue this slander through hte courts, in which case let me know and I will give you my solicitors details.

obviously you didnt check

For the record, I cant check.

However the person who can has, and it showed no deletion of your posts.

LEt it go.

so next you will be telling me you are 100% certain there are no faults with the forum because some one told you.

the fact here leon is that i will let it go when the unwarranted card is removed and and your unwarranted comment is removed, until that time my complaint will stand, luckily not all the mods have this bias so hopefully it can be dealt with properly rather than haphazardly like has happened today, you comment is out of order leon, bobs card issuance is out of order
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:21 pm

so it appears there are glitches with the system as just shown by LFC2007.

all apologies and card removals here please, and bob stop trying to dress this up in a humorous way, even the way i dealt with it did not warrant a card and you trying to make out it did is making you look a tad silly, we all know what its based on
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:23 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Just so everyone is clear, if you post something that doesn't subsequently appear on the board:

1) Take a breath
2) Consider re-posting your message
3) Ask around to see if there have been reports of any glitches

There you have it: the simple, card free, way to handle a small issue like an adult.  :;):

not issuing cards based on previous issues, moderating like an adult, hey that might just work, maybe you can try moderating without such bias in future and issue cards when they are warranted and not issuing them when they are not warranted, as in this case bob,

sort yourselves out guys
112-1077774096

Postby babu » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:24 pm

peewee wrote:so it appears there are glitches with the system as just shown by LFC2007.

Nah i noticed ages ago LFC2007 could do it. i asked him about it a couple of time. But he doesn't know why.

I've seen it with one or two others as well.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:28 pm

Edit  :D
LFC2007

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:32 pm

babu wrote:
peewee wrote:so it appears there are glitches with the system as just shown by LFC2007.

Nah i noticed ages ago LFC2007 could do it. i asked him about it a couple of time. But he doesn't know why.

proving my point mate, there are abnormalities with the system that even the mods can not explain, but because the issue involves me personal abuse and cards are dished out

bit sad really, bob carded me because of past issues and a personal agenda, leon was abusive because thats the way he is and shouldn't really be a mod, in fact neither of them should be based on this, one has bias and one can not act in a detached manner.

i have asked right at the beginning of this drama to investigate and no one has bothered to, typical of some people on here
112-1077774096

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:34 pm

peewee wrote:so next you will be telling me you are 100% certain there are no faults with the forum because some one told you.

Think about what you are saying.

You want me to agree you posted cus you told me ?

peewee wrote:the fact here leon is that i will let it go when the unwarranted card is removed and and your unwarranted comment is removed, until that time my complaint will stand,

Oh No, how will we get by until you remove your complaint. This is the internet, no one has died and no one will die if you "keep your complaint running".

peewee wrote:luckily not all the mods have this bias so hopefully it can be dealt with properly rather than haphazardly like has happened today,

It has been dealt wth properly.

You claimed ot have a post deleted so ALL the moderators have confirmed that they have not done it (remember the last time this happened?)

peewee wrote:you comment is out of order leon, bobs card issuance is out of order

Where as you are never wrong, never out of order and squeaky clean.  ???
Last edited by Leonmc0708 on Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:40 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Sabre wrote:So in conclussion the best thing will be to move on and keep discussing about normal newkit affairs Peewee?

Because asking the mods to investigate something that it's not even registered in the logs is a no-end street. They don't have the tools to investigate that.

I don't know who exactly carded you, but I don't think you've been punnished for past events. I think you've just received a warning in order the situation doesn't scalate. A warning is not a punnishment.

And you and I know it will be removed for Christmas, a time of good will. So why don't we just move on and talk about Kuyt is good or not good enough?

i got a card from bob without even the slightest investigation mate, its obvious from his comments its something he has been itching to do and is based on bias, i will leave it in the hands of the good mods to sort out.

Who are the good Mods ?

I know me and Bob will be the Bad ones, but where do the rest fit in :

St Michael
JMac
Woof
Red37
Supersub

tedious ,leon, keep digging that hole mate, the best thing you can do with your time is retract your comment or find conclusive proof that there is no fault with the software that will remove or not register posts, and until you can do that you comment is the sign of total ignorance, its based on your belief which is wrong, i asked you if you made any effort to find out if there is a fault, you dont answer and come bag with a question aimed at stirring it, try that on the kids mate, not on me

A post is not a post until it has been posted.

Once posted its recorded in the database.

Anything deleted from the database is recorded.

The log has been checked and no posts of yours have been deleted.

If it was a thought you had, or you forgot to click POST then maybe thats the reason it was not recorded ?

Also this is the internet mate, the best thing I can do is get on with my real life, which I will. I will not need conclusive proof unless you intend to persue this slander through hte courts, in which case let me know and I will give you my solicitors details.

obviously you didnt check

For the record, I cant check.

However the person who can has, and it showed no deletion of your posts.

LEt it go.

so next you will be telling me you are 100% certain there are no faults with the forum because some one told you.

the fact here leon is that i will let it go when the unwarranted card is removed and and your unwarranted comment is removed, until that time my complaint will stand, luckily not all the mods have this bias so hopefully it can be dealt with properly rather than haphazardly like has happened today, you comment is out of order leon, bobs card issuance is out of order

Think about what you are saying.

You want me to agree you posted cus you told me ?

rat a tat rat a tat

can you hear that ammunition mate. leon you are wrong with what you said, bob was wrong with the card, we can all see this. if you both want to carry on then feel free, but time to back down mate and save some face, both of you.

the fact is you call me a liar with no grounds, it is obvious there are faults with the system that you don't, know about as has just been proven, in future know the facts before you resort to such name calling, as for bob he just needs to start acting fairly and base his actions on fairness and not a dislike for the poster

quite simple really, the games on in half an hour, sort yourselves out before that boys and we can all be happy
112-1077774096

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:43 pm

peewee wrote:
babu wrote:

proving my point mate, there are abnormalities with the system that even the mods can not explain, but because the issue involves me personal abuse and cards are dished out

bit sad really, bob carded me because of past issues and a personal agenda, leon was abusive because thats the way he is and shouldn't really be a mod, in fact neither of them should be based on this, one has bias and one can not act in a detached manner.

i have asked right at the beginning of this drama to investigate and no one has bothered to, typical of some people on here

Proving nothing other than posts an be edited without the edited by thing appearing.

You openly accused Bob of deleting a post, there in lies the problem here.

as for the moderator bit, I think we find the crux of the matter.

You cant handle the fact that the role of moderator that you so craved was taken from you, so you cant handle other people doing hte job. so much so that your signature still claims that you are a moderator.

LET IT GO.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:45 pm

peewee wrote:i have asked right at the beginning of this drama to investigate and no one has bothered to, typical of some people on here

Wrong.  You accused me of deleting your post based on no evidence at the very beginning.  This fixation on alleged glitches is a cover up for the fact that you crossed the line.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion