New defender

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:07 am

Kharhaz wrote:And that reply adds to what ive said, paragraphs arguing everything ive said, if I see arguments in this how is everyone else percieving what you type?

That's not arguing, it's a response to the points you made. Am I not allowed to respond without being accused of arguing?

But like I said, I'm not responbsible for how others think. I know that by and large my posts are not abusive, and I'm rarely if ever the first to initiate abuse.
LFC2007

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:11 am

But in many peoples natural response it is inciting a response to what you type, chill out more, we air our opinions on here but there not as in depth as yours, dont take everything so serious !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:17 am

It may be inciting a response, that's what happens when comments aren't taken at face value. People apportion tone to posts in their own minds, and you cannot control that unless you put a smiley face at the end of every line.

I am chilled and I don't incite arguements deliberately, if you look at the perceived arguments I've had - I rarely initiate anything. I like to talk football. If I want to give a detailed response, then I am allowed to, it's not a case of being too serious, it's a case of communication.
LFC2007

Postby ivor_the_injun » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:19 am

So, after several arguments and several terrible suggestions for signings, it looks like we're not needing a new defender after all.

I WANT 8 PAGES OF POSTS-WORTH OF MY LIFE BACK! :laugh:
ivor_the_injun

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:59 am

Kharhaz wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:LFC2007 - Turns a civil conversation into a personel argument, the blokes an anal Wind up.  :no

Get a grip you bitter tw@t, it was a civil conversation.

It does appear that whenever you type something LFC they are all based on not only your opinion but factual, and therefore to intense, everything you say is backed up by a reason that is there factually or something that is well known by the press. To me, it seems your not being yourself, every reply you give is a reply to start an argument backed up by facts, if someone gives a reply to a statement to which you know is wrong, tell him/her so by saying, "what utter sh.ite" rather than posting a list of whats there factual or media based.

I see LFC had to edit his post as he realised, the deabate was heading down the gutter towards the end there, thus it wasnt civilised.

Muppet  :laugh:
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby babu » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:14 am

Bamaga man wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:LFC2007 - Turns a civil conversation into a personel argument, the blokes an anal Wind up.  :no

Get a grip you bitter tw@t, it was a civil conversation.

It does appear that whenever you type something LFC they are all based on not only your opinion but factual, and therefore to intense, everything you say is backed up by a reason that is there factually or something that is well known by the press. To me, it seems your not being yourself, every reply you give is a reply to start an argument backed up by facts, if someone gives a reply to a statement to which you know is wrong, tell him/her so by saying, "what utter sh.ite" rather than posting a list of whats there factual or media based.

I see LFC had to edit his poster as he realised, the deabate was heading down the gutter towards the end there, thus it wasnt civilised.

Muppet  :laugh:

Hey LFC2007

Never had an arguement with you, and don't want to start now. But i really REALLY want to know how you edit your post's without the 'edited by...' coming up.

Thats twice i've seen you do it now.

How do you do it?

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:16 am

Hey LFC2007

Never had an arguement with you, and don't want to start now. But i really REALLY want to know how you edit your post's without the 'edited by...' coming up.

How do you do it?

To be honest, I have to edit most of my posts to filter mistakes I make in english (those I spot anyway) and sometimes it doesn't appear the "edited by" thingy. Not sure why.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:22 am

Sabre wrote:
Hey LFC2007

How do you do it?

To be honest, I have to edit most of my posts to filter mistakes I make in english (those I spot anyway) and sometimes it doesn't appear the "edited by" thingy. Not sure why.

Yeah he said before he didn't know how either.

wish it happened to me, especially after i had a few beers.  :D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:35 am

babu wrote:
Sabre wrote:
Hey LFC2007

How do you do it?

Never knew what you was on about but now I do, and I need to edit my post again, the one aimed at LFC for editing his  :blush:   :laugh: oh well.
66-1112520797

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:52 am

i guess from now on all posts should end with a smiley face to avoid confrontations........ even if there are a dozen expletives before that. :)
maypaxvobiscum

Postby MightyLFC » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:07 am

Hypiia Misses no games
MightyLFC

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:10 pm

i think we shuld go for stefanovic from portsmouth. he is leaving and rangers and fulham wanna get him. he can play at LB or CD. and he is 32. im sure we can get him as a back up kinda thingy on a 1-year contract or something.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:20 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
babu wrote:
Sabre wrote:
Hey LFC2007

How do you do it?

Never knew what you was on about but now I do, and I need to edit my post again, the one aimed at LFC for editing his  :blush:   :laugh: oh well.

I thought I'd edit it so as not to hurt your feelings, oversensitivity is a tragic thing, so a solitary 'Muppet' will suffice.
LFC2007

Postby torres 3:16 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:29 pm

i think rafa is going to wait for the next transfer window to get his man,that will allow the scouts to find the right versatile defender.What about insua can he play in CD or only left back?
when great minds meet:)
torres 3:16

Postby burjennio » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:28 pm

From Sky Sports

Tomas Ujfalusi's agent Pavel Paska has claimed that Liverpool made an enquiry about the availability of the Fiorentina defender.

The Czech Republic international has 12 months remaining on his present deal and was linked with a move to Sevilla earlier this summer.

With Jamie Carragher currently out injured after sustaining a broken rib, Paska explained that Rafa Benitez was keen to secure the player as defensive cover.

However Ujfalusi is only keen on a move to Spain and has reportedly turned down the enquiry.

Rejection

"Liverpool have a problem as Jamie Carragher has picked up a serious injury," Paska told Sport.

"Manager Rafael Benitez together with the club director Ricky Parry have therefore asked me if I could address the offer to Tomas.

"Tomas has consulted it with his family and told me that he was happy with life in Italy and that the only country he would move to is Spain.

"I have to respect his decision, nevertheless it has surprised me a lot. Liverpool never give this offer twice to one player."

well it seems that we are definately looking for more cover, and Ujfalusi's highly rated in Italy, if anyone knows more about him (without googling!) please post
burjennio

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion