Reporting posts to moderators. - A couple of pointers.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby destro » Tue May 08, 2007 7:57 pm

Aww i feel like im missing out , ive NEVER pressed said button infact i didnt even know said button existed

Not that i would ever feel the need to press it but more for curiositys sake....where is this button ?

Pity i had to scroll through personal vendettas and paranoia to get to the interesting stuff but its sadly become the norm

Ill end my post here before

A) Someone reports me
B) I become an accomplaice of ANOTHER ruined thread
destro

Postby destro » Tue May 08, 2007 8:54 pm

Is there one of theses buttons in every thread ? Only i could really use one in the AC MILAN Oppo thread
destro

Postby account deleted by request » Tue May 08, 2007 9:00 pm

Not that i would ever feel the need to press it but more for curiositys sake....where is this button ?

Its at the bottom right - hand corner of every post mate.

I think this thread once again proves that even the best intentioned thread ,can soon take on a life of its own and decend into the usual bickering, grudge bearing, one upmanship spats that destroy any chance of informed debate.

I remember someone once making a heartfelt plea against inane posts thread. Suggesting that the advanced section should be used more often. I think that lasted about 3 pages before decending into the usual squabbles. :D
account deleted by request

Postby destro » Tue May 08, 2007 9:07 pm

s@int wrote:

Its at the bottom right - hand corner of every post mate.

Oh yeah lol never noticed it

On another note, not really the right place but...  i cant use any smiley faces on my posts ? i click them but they dont appear, any help would be appreciated, PM will do
destro

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed May 09, 2007 12:30 am

Sabre wrote:You and your multiple complaints are a nuisance for any mod. In this thread people can check and read how you distort reality. Bigmick says "Despite they do not that often",

viva scousers    :D   you love me really sabre even though your post is very distorted and full of untruths

viva scouser, i am a scouser, born and raised and its a great feeling when other people worship you, in fact i am sure many houndreds worship us   

anyway have you finished now, like i have said many times you will not bait me into a slanging match, your not worth it. i can at last take the moral high ground here, even the most blinkered poster must be able to see that now.

anway a question for you, if we play real sociedad who will you support and who will you start referring to as 'us' and 'we' in this situation? 

now give it a rest sabre, its boring     :D

anyway the part i have highlighted sabre just about sums you up, you acuse me of distorting facts when you write that i make numerous complaints to the mods while quoting mick who says my complaints are not often

:eyebrow     :laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby Sabre » Wed May 09, 2007 12:57 am

Glad you receive the opinion on your use of complaints in a good humour.

Yes, I have finnished with this topic and have nothing more to add, after all your untrue comments you did during my modship.

Your question about my teams have already been answered 11 times during your interrogations . I don't worship Scousers, that's only for God (Rushie, or GOD).

Viva means, "let them have long lives".  :) . Indeed I wish the best for Liverpool and their inhabitants, of course as well to everybody, including the ones who chose to leave that marvelous land to go to Asia, and all the world. I love people.  :laugh:

Glad aswell to have attracted your attention, and stopped pushing the mods so that nobody has a slightest doubt about your gent behaviour. I had an opinion about your reports to mods and general attitude in the forum, and I'm done with it.

Personally, I have said everything I had to tell you, and I won't be answering your questions anymore -- had enough of that. As promised, you'll be ignored  :), it's one of the advantages of not being a mod, you don't have to read what you don't feel like!!

Happy posting, Peewee.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed May 09, 2007 1:20 am

haha rush wasnt even a scouser and you say i know nothing about football

pure comedy gold you are sabre, i thought you were going to block my posts, please dont block me, i am doing nothing wrong and your replies are giving me seconds of entertainment

:laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby Bad Bob » Wed May 09, 2007 3:34 am

peewee wrote:i can at last take the moral high ground here, even the most blinkered poster must be able to see that now.

Nah.  Nice try though.  :;):
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:39 am

:sleep

you will have to try harder than that bob
112-1077774096

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion