Mascerano set to move? - Platini "favours" transfer.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lee2k6 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:09 pm

A.B. wrote:It's :censored: ridiculous, how many times are they going to set back the day they're supposed to make their decision.

Didn't Rafa say that we were supposed to get the decision this past Monday?

it's true though, everytime it looks as though the decisions gunna be made it's always another week or sumthin added on. some pr.icks in the FA just need to pull their fingers out of their :censored: an get on with it
Lee2k6

Postby Poor_Sunyol™ » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:01 pm

Did he say at a press conference that he was pleased to be a Red Devil?
Por Culo Con Madrid!
Poor_Sunyol™

Postby A.B. » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:04 pm

Poor_Sunyol™ wrote:Did he say at a press conference that he was pleased to be a Red Devil?

There was no press conference, and that quote was from the S*n.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Poor_Sunyol™ » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:24 pm

Ah, I thought it sounded a little strange.
Por Culo Con Madrid!
Poor_Sunyol™

Postby Elchris » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:26 pm

Poor_Sunyol™ wrote:Did he say at a press conference that he was pleased to be a Red Devil?

And u're point is...??  :talktothehand
Elchris

Postby Poor_Sunyol™ » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:32 pm

No point as such, but if he did it would have been really funny!
Por Culo Con Madrid!
Poor_Sunyol™

Postby matrix » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:01 pm

am i missing something here... 

wtf  is going on here...  this is beyond a joke now,   still waiting for the internal mail to be picked up    :glare:      maybe someone on that board doesn't want mascerano to feature against barca,  so we will most likely get a decision after the 1st leg...   :upside:     these people should be embarrased with themselves...   :angry:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:05 pm

matrix wrote:am i missing something here... 

wtf  is going on here...  this is beyond a joke now,   still waiting for the internal mail to be picked up    :glare:      maybe someone on that board doesn't want mascerano to feature against barca,  so we will most likely get a decision after the 1st leg...   :upside:     these people should be embarrased with themselves...   :angry:

Mascherano can play in Europe, he can't play in England until the FA clear him. The FA have nothing to do with European competitions and he's got the green light due to FIFA's decision.

He's been already registered for our squad in Europe, if you go to UEFA.com you'll see him listed there with the number 20.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby RedBlood » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:22 pm

maybe he'll get a run out against barca?
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby matrix » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:33 pm

A.B. wrote:

Mascherano can play in Europe, he can't play in England until the FA clear him. The FA have nothing to do with European competitions and he's got the green light due to FIFA's decision.

He's been already registered for our squad in Europe, if you go to UEFA.com you'll see him listed there with the number 20.

a.b.   if thats the case  i feel slightly better,  but i really thought he couldn't play for liverpool in any tournament until he was cleared,  also haven't heard anything coming out of liverpool that he is eligible to play in europe...  but if thats the case mate its a start,  i just wish a decision is made quick on this matter...   :;):

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:41 pm

A.B. wrote:

Weird, he hasn't got a squad number on the official site  ???
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:11 am

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby matrix » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:45 am

yes he's listed but if you click on him  it says west ham next to his name...   ???

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pedro Maradona » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:29 am

mascherano deal is investigated as tevez continues to play on for West Ham in the meantime...doesnt make sense to me, if it was all so dubious why wasnt it investigated as soon as West Ham signed Mascherano and Tevez? FA covering their asses....
Pedro Maradona

Postby Elchris » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:12 pm

i think mascherano would be more effective playing in the champs league first... i'm sure with the class he have he can contribute by adding more steel to the midfield.....rafa knows better
Elchris

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion