Good luck to the new manager!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Big Niall » Tue May 25, 2004 10:27 am

Stu - ****** off. you are full of ******. I thought you'd made your last post.

Anyone who thinks real fans support Houllier and fans who thought Houllier should go are traitors, idiots etc.

I don't think anybody believes you're a copper, you probably dress up in the uniform and dive across the kitchen table when the bill is on.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:22 pm

Still here then? :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:32 pm

Im a newbie and will probably get ignored but enjoyed reading these debates. The mans got a yellow card I dont agree with everything he says but hes a legend in my office!!!
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zackboxer » Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:01 pm

And in his own mind too! :D

What the hell, at least it's a laugh!!
zackboxer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:51 am

stu come back the new managers ******. He an absolute idiot, wanna fight about it  nad I'm bloody serious.  Ofr all the great potental managers we could have got, we get a spaniard who dosent even know when he's quids in.  i CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM STANDING AT YEOVIL TOWN ON A PISSY WEDENSDAY NIGHT WONDERING A BALLS HE'S MADE OF HIS LIFE.  or WHEN WEST bROM THUMP US 3-0 AND HE HAS TO TRY TO EXPLAIN THAT HIS TEAM NEEDS TIME TO SETTLE AND THAT HIS FOREIGN STARS DON'T LIKE THE COLD.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:03 am

Your ****** aren't you!!! Good night Al.

Sleep tight x
115-1073096938

Postby big al » Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:26 am

Stu I'm not joking , just a little incoherent this is a ****** appointment, I knew it with Houllier I have as you know said so for a long time.  This appointment is No different than windon shopping, take what seems overtly to be the best option at the time.  Long term we will meet more and more failures.  You Criticised MON but I tell you Man U Brought Fergie from Aberdeen, nobodys and he became the most sucessful manager in the history of English football.  Shankly was nobody and yet he became the best manager and most respected manager in English football.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby glenbuck patriot » Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:29 am

big al wrote:Stu I'm not joking , just a little incoherent this is a ****** appointment, I knew it with Houllier I have as you know said so for a long time.  This appointment is No different than windon shopping, take what seems overtly to be the best option at the time.  Long term we will meet more and more failures.  You Criticised MON but I tell you Man U Brought Fergie from Aberdeen, nobodys and he became the most sucessful manager in the history of English football.  Shankly was nobody and yet he became the best manager and most respected manager in English football.

AL, YOUR point is WHAT exactly? Answer this who would YOU HAVE as Manager?
Pirrie Labour Club 1976 Bill Shankly Prize giving at local ABA Championships.

"You've been booked in to do a three round exhibition bout tonight Bill."

" My fights don't last three rounds SON!"
glenbuck patriot

Postby big al » Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:39 am

MON or Strachan
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:40 am

In my opinion neither were the right choice.

A more tactical approach is needed these days, hence the reason i feel Ferguson is now starting to come unstuck with Manchester United :)
115-1073096938

Postby big al » Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:42 am

stu areyou a good coach?
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby glenbuck patriot » Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:52 am

big al wrote:MON or Strachan

MON..... Maybe See the merits in your argument Strachan.... GET REAL!, we'd certainly have the most productive and humourous after match interviews in the Premiership..... BUT THAT DOESN'T WIN TITLES!

glenbuck patriot

Postby greenred » Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:58 am

MON is a true loss to our club.I now find myself sticking up for some spaniard yet ignoring our true manager.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby glenbuck patriot » Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:09 am

YOUR "true" Manager didn't want it, or in the eyes of the board wasn't UP for the Job.... either way we have a truly GREAT replacement for GH, GET behind him, I'm seeing a pattern emerging between you and Big AL, it's turning into a dummy spitting contest on Who can say the most detremental thing's about the new Manager.... IS THIS AN IRISH THING OR WHAT?

glenbuck patriot

Postby Dalglish » Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:18 am

Yes , i've noticed that little similarity LOL :D  Ok Ok OK For the record I wanted Alam Curbishley but he didn't get the job. I'm  not wishing Benitez fails so I can be proved rioght and say "Told you they should have appointed AC " .....Get over it and get behind the guy , he's not 2 minutes in the job and your moaning alaready LOL:D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion