The smiths - Best band ever

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby dawson99 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:19 pm

im actually the cats meow, since we are all being honest now, but i was never dilberts banana :blues: :p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:22 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
CharmlessMan wrote:Binge drinking is responsible for an awful lot of crime

Yer, you should have seen the fat bird I shagged last week after a weekend on the booze.  Twas a crime. 

Luckily, I have very low standards.  :nod

what jon hasnt said, that he shagged an even fatter bird while sober

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:25 pm

Anyone who thinks I'm out of order can PM me for a complete list of threads I've wasted time on cleaning up after 'Karim' (masturbating cause he lets everyone know his real name on a web forum...).  This was going to turn into another.

Complete and utter fuckwit.  The reason you got found out this time is because you wanted to.  I don't check for weirdoes like you anymore, looking at IP addresses three of four times a day to check previous members.

Just go to The Road End or whatever that is where your mate is.

Anyway, The Smiths, I can't be bothered listening to them to be honest.  I've heard about five of their songs, EVER and they don't hit the right note with me.  My first impressions of them?  I hate Morrissey's nasally voice, his lyrics seem to be complaining about everything and I'd rather just listen to people I'm comfortable with, not sit there and have to analyse the lyrics to see if I was missing out on something or not.

Case in point?  Chelsea Dagger makes me want to have a party.  Couldn't tell you what the lyrics are though apart from der-der-der, der-der-der, der-der-der der-der-der, der.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:26 pm

Judge wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:
CharmlessMan wrote:Binge drinking is responsible for an awful lot of crime

Yer, you should have seen the fat bird I shagged last week after a weekend on the booze.  Twas a crime. 

Luckily, I have very low standards.  :nod

what jon hasnt said, that he shagged an even fatter bird while sober

:D

No, I've always been pissed when fat birds come-a-knocking....
jonnymac1979

Postby Judge » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:26 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Anyone who thinks I'm out of order can PM me for a complete list of threads I've wasted time on cleaning up after 'Karim' (masturbating cause he lets everyone know his real name on a web forum...).  This was going to turn into another.

Complete and utter fuckwit.  The reason you got found out this time is because you wanted to.  I don't check for weirdoes like you anymore, looking at IP addresses three of four times a day to check previous members.

Just go to The Road End or whatever that is where your mate is.

Anyway, The Smiths, I can't be bothered listening to them to be honest.  I've heard about five of their songs, EVER and they don't hit the right note with me.  My first impressions of them?  I hate Morrissey's nasally voice, his lyrics seem to be complaining about everything and I'd rather just listen to people I'm comfortable with, not sit there and have to analyse the lyrics to see if I was missing out on something or not.

Case in point?  Chelsea Dagger makes me want to have a party.  Couldn't tell you what the lyrics are though apart from der-der-der, der-der-der, der-der-der der-der-der, der.

oi, own up to shagging that FATTER BIRD when you were sober jon  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:34 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I'm going to ban you immediately.  :D

You ain't wanted, baby......

See what happens when you support The Smiths , we tried to warn him but he wouldn't listen .

:laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:40 pm

ok ok i take it back, frick the smiths!!!

nah, i like the smiths, willy mason, rufus wainwright, get cape, wear cape, fly.... all good chilled music
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:54 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:Karim, the name of a legend!

Peewee the name of someone who comes up a bit short!

Who better than Karim, no one, because no one is as great as the almighty Karim.

:laugh:

A little bit of enticement and the worm takes the bait!

Karim it is then....do you ever get the hint fella.

Fu.ck off and get a life,a girlfriend and maybe even a friend or 2 you sad looser!
Then you wont feel like you need to log on to an internet site to try and annoy people,where you are not wanted..must have so little else to do!

Its funny but kinda sad too....Poor Worm!!
66-1120597113

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:55 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Complete and utter fuckwit.  The reason you got found out this time is because you wanted to.

No question.  Sent me a PM early on in his days as "Charmless Man" but, funnily enough, when I got the PM notification email, I found that "Charmless Man" had the same email address as "Jerzy" and "Oasis"!

I bit my lip for a while but just could not take the utter bollox he was spouting each and every post.  I used to think he was just misunderstood...now I think he's an A-1 jack-a.ss who works hard to pollute this forum with his rubbish "insights".  Good feckin' riddance!  :no
Last edited by Bad Bob on Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:18 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:
peewee wrote:yeah, i am so racist i live in another country and have a foreign girlfriend.

work it out retard, or is your comment about all thai women being available for rent also racist.

swings and roundabouts. if the cap fits and all that rubbish.

end of conversation between us now, lets hope the mods see sense and send you packing again. you really are showing how lonely you are that you have to keep logging in here for a social life, take the hint, no one likes you

I have a very good social life, I came back because Lando and others were asking about me, it's funny how you lot were friendly to me when you didn't know I was Karim.

No I wasn't.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:26 am

Who better than Karim, no one, because no one is as great as the almighty Karim.

Ha ha aha aha aha aha!! Thats the best ever line on here!!
66-1120597113

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:38 am

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Cant believe I missed this little beauty, must admit he had me fooled it was Liber fu.ckin archy on the piano though that threw me you crafty kunt. :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:45 am

no i cant believe you missed it either.....

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Smeg » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:14 am

I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving...
Smeg

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:17 am

Smeg wrote:I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving...

See what ya started SMEG?lol almost newkit civil war ........P.S have you got a sh.ag yet Desperaaaaadoooooooo?

Cherish that cherry! :D
66-1120597113

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum