Waste of time - What the funks happening with my country

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:05 am

just found this on the bbc, some people are just sad funkers, its the people who are complaining that should be getting a slap from the police for wasting their time

Cherie Blair has been investigated by police over claims that she motioned to slap a 17-year-old boy.

Strathclyde police took statements from witnesses to the alleged incident, which occurred at a national school sports event in Glasgow last Saturday.

Mrs Blair was reported to have made a playful gesture to a boy who made a "rabbit ears" gesture behind her head.

Police said "it had been established no incident had taken place" and that the inquiry into the matter was now closed.

Six detectives were sent to investigate after officials from the Child Protection in Sport Unit complained to police.

"The Strathclyde police undertook an investigation, including taking statements from a number of people who were present," Downing Street said in a statement.

"These included the 17-year-old boy involved and Mrs Blair's protection officer, who was with her at all times, who said that nothing had occurred between Mrs Blair and the youngster.

"We understand that no further action is planned."

The boy was named by the Mail On Sunday as Miles Gandolfi, of the England under-17 epee fencing team.

Miles's mother Catherine told the paper that what had happened between Mrs Blair and her son was a light-hearted exchange.

She said: "I have absolutely no idea why it all blew up. It just seems totally bizarre.

"We couldn't believe it when the police got involved. I don't know who complained."

:no
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:28 am

6 DETECTIVES !! you can commit a murder and they only send 2 detectives and the office cleaner. Then again she did MOTION to slap the lad ,god knows how many they would have sent if she had actually slapped him.
account deleted by request

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:28 am

Well that takes the biscuit.

There are some f*cking loonies about.  :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:39 pm

some peoples lives must be so f*ckin empty that all they can find to do with their day is make complaints to the police about nonsense. it's a shame the police have to follow up any complaint, rather than being able to tell these sad scrotes to f*ck off and grow up
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:08 pm

She should be arrested for that.
48-1119859832

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:14 pm

Oasis wrote:She should be arrested for that.

Would you like to elaborate on that statement :Oo:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:21 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:

Its her fault that police have to waste their time with nonsense, shes the pioneer of the human rights act, so she should serve her time.
48-1119859832

Postby Ciggy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:23 pm

Shaba  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:32 pm

Ciggy wrote:Shaba  :D

:censored: off :censored:.
48-1119859832

Postby Ciggy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:48 pm

Shaba MR loverman :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:10 am

:D

Hit a nerve there, Ciggy! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CardinalRed » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:18 pm

Oasis wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:

Its her fault that police have to waste their time with nonsense, shes the pioneer of the human rights act, so she should serve her time.

Let me put a Cop's perspective on this one... Cherie Blair was not the "pioneer of the Human Rights Act" she does advocate it though as she is a Human Rights Lawyer who's work has gone through the roof since it came in.
Unfortunately for the Police today, back in 2004, the Home Office introduced what is known as NCRS (National Crime Recording Standards) this was meant to combat under recording of crimes however it has led to every little petty incident being formally recorded as a crime and consequently having to be investigated.... You should see some of the cr*p that we have to look into. I very much doubt that 6 Detectives were used on this despite what was reported locally and the fact that the report was made by a third party (Child Abuse In Sport?) makes the Police job even harder because we have to look into it even though the individuals involved may not want the matter to go any further.... You figure that one out.....!

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:25 pm

You old bill are useless.

No offence but I could have my house broken into and by them you lot get there, I've had my face smashed in and half my stuff has gone.

The Government need to sort it out.  :no
48-1119859832

Postby CardinalRed » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:46 pm

Oasis wrote:You old bill are useless.

No offence but I could have my house broken into and by them you lot get there, I've had my face smashed in and half my stuff has gone.

The Government need to sort it out.  :no

Unfortunately for you my dear Oasis.... Without the Cops being sat outside when this awful incident (???) takes place, you would truly get a shoeing, and if we did manage to get there and apprehend the offender(s) they'd probably get off at Court, which ain't the Cops fault!
That's just the world we live in.... You have to keep your wits about you....

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:10 pm

Yeah that's true, but if I was to shoot the b.astard and kill him defending my home, I'd get life, it's bloody wrong, I tell you.
48-1119859832

Next

Return to General Chat Forum