The truth hurts - I got banned from bk for this

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rafa D » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:36 am

IN REPLY TO RAFA BENITEZ : TIME TO MOVE ON THREAD

Ahhh, it's started. Well I promised myself I wasn't going to get involved but here goes......

I see you think Rafa has taken us as far as he can. Well considering he has won two major trophies and 2 minor trophies in 2 years, I would say he is pretty damn special. Firstly Rafa came to our great club in very worrying times. It was the post " Houllier" era and things weren't looking to good. He came in and brought in: ( this is for you Neil)

Xabi Alonso - Probably one of the best passers of the ball in the Prem and an integral part of our squad.

Luis Garcia - Love him or loathe him, he is a big gamr player (ala Chelski and the bitters)

He soon learnt the Liverpool way and although he finished a "mediocre 5th"( oh how the bitter side of Merseyside would love a finish like this this season!!) , 34 points behind Chelski and worryingly behind the bitters, he put to rest a summer of bitter blues screaming all about " Rafa Beneathus Laaaaa" by putting himself in Anfield folklore by winning our 5th YES OUR 5TH EUROPEAN CUP!

Kind of took the shine off Moyesy didn't it 

(Just for the Blues - 5 times baby!!!)

And just how did we win it. We outclassed the Champions Of England, the Champions of Italy, last years finalists, 2 time finalists. we did not as the bitters will proclaim win it with luck, we WON IT WITH RAFA BENITEZ!!

3- 0 down at half time in the CL Final, many fans and managers would of give up, damage limitation. Not us, Not Rafa! His tactical changes of Smicer and Didi won us that game, Rafa Benitez won Liverpool the 5th European Cup. Bit special aint he?

Then came his second season in the charge of Liverpool, he brought in :

Momo Sissoko - Momo was all set for the blues until Mr Benitez stepped in, that must hurt.

Pepe Reina - =Offically the best Goalkeeper in the Premiership last year. FACT. So pick holes all you want.

Crouch - I actually seen Neil call this a bad buy. Well Neil, you obviously don't read the papers as Crouch is at this moment in time, the GREATEST FORWARD IN WORLD FOOTBALL EVER. Not bad for £7.5m is it?

Fowler - The most hated guy at Goodison because of how good he was, how good he is and because he turned his back on the bitters. For a free transfer Fowler is a great bit of business.

Agger - Settled in and is a good player.

Zenden - Proven Prem Player. Knocked by injury.

And this season was the same as his first progressive and ending in another major trophy!! 3rd in the league and the best defence in the league. A few more goals and we would of won the league in my opinion.

Yes there were bad buys in Mori, Josemi, Pellegrino. There weren't cut out for the Prem. However when compared with Moyesy transfer record, it doesn't look that bad does it.

All in all this post is ridiculous, made by bitter blues because they finally won another derby. Its ok have your moment. It must be cold in our shadow. And I understand I do. Losing to us. Seeing how good we are. Seeing how sucessful we are. Seeing how good our manager is. Losing your "true blue" hero Rooney. You have had some upsets so I can understand the bitterness towards our great club.

Good Luck in the season ahead

Here at Liverpool we have much more than Luck

Rafa Dodd    :nod
Last edited by Rafa D on Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ste123lfc » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:48 am

I can't see why, you only speak the truth. Bitter B*stards
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby daxy1 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:56 am

nice post raffa-dodd

5 times baby!!!!!.... :bowdown

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:31 am

I think that had Liverpool won then it would have been another three points (you know, "we have been here before and we will be here again").

For the bitters it is like their greatest victory in years. It is that same mentality that makes them the SECOND team in Liverpool. They will always be happy with mid-table as for them it means no relegation battle.

You have to feel sorry for them :laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redbilly1960 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:53 am

Excellent Post Rafa agree 100%
"I was only in the game for the love of football-and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool"
                                                                Bill Shankly
Justice for the 96
Redbilly1960

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:05 pm

i dont understand, why did you get banned from burger king   ???

:D
112-1077774096

Postby babu » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:36 pm

why did you post that on a everton forum?

* edit

sorry maybe i should explain. If any everton supporter came on here and posted something (even factual), but in the same post called us redsh@te, they would be banned.

by the way i like the post, don't get me wrong. i am just wondering why you are surprised to get banned for it.
Last edited by babu on Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:45 pm

Feck em.

Their Open Top Bus parade yesterday in Wales.

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:50 pm

Ciggy wrote:Feck em.

:laugh:
PMSL
As for Rafa Dodd's post on BK there is nothing there that warrants a ban - still what do ya expect from a bunch of bitter b@stards. This just sums up how sad they are, in work the lads in the department next to mine are all blue noses and they've put a poster up on the wall of AJ and 3-0.  ???  The posters in my department are of - team photo in istanbul with ol' big ears and stevie g with the FA cup. Pictures of trophy wins instead of ONE league win in yer own back yard against your neighbours.  :rasp
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:29 pm

apparently the also paraded the european cup we stole from them in 1986.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Pedro O'Maradona » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:32 pm

Hahahaha! Brilliant! PMSL
Pedro O'Maradona

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:40 pm

Thats a classic that  :D
82-1074641017

Postby MASTER » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:23 am

why do people care about second rate teams who can only win with referreing errors and BAD defensive mistakes, instead we should look ahead to chelsea and try to stick it to Jose again.
MASTER

Postby MASTER » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:25 am

but everyone give Moyes a bit of credit he didn't start bragging about beating us like 2 years ago
MASTER

Postby Espionage » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:56 am

MASTER wrote:but everyone give Moyes a bit of credit he didn't start bragging about beating us like 2 years ago

Your spamming is quite obvious, especially because you double post........
Last edited by Espionage on Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion