Forum experiment - Analyse the results

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:21 pm

stmichael wrote:leon's first reply just cracked me up. he doesn't give a sh#t about the content, just it's location on the forum. :D

I dont give a sh.it about hte content cus its just another one of these everyone picks on me on the internet, I am leaving, no I'm staying posts that saddo's do for attention.

For the record this was in General Discussion at the start was it not ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:21 pm

2520years wrote:It's in General Chat Leon, and it's about this forum.

It was moved to General Chat you :censored: moron.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:29 pm

2520years you've dug a very big hole, so stop digging. Accept the fact that you're fecked and Leon here will eat you alive.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:41 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:this was in General Discussion at the start was it not ?

"Was it not "   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

F'uckin' 'ell Leon , you sound just like Russell Harty   :D

(ps can you do any other impressions ?  :D )

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:51 pm

woof woof ! wrote:

Oooohhh I could crush a grape.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:57 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

omg, who said that? cant think of his name ?
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:59 pm

Judge wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

omg, who said that? cant think of his name ?

Jimmy Crankie
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:01 pm

thats him.

brings back memories of crackerjack
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:09 pm

Infact it was Stu Francis who said that and the show was crackerjack.

Other famous quotes were , and i quote

" ooohhh i could jump off a dolls house" and

" ooohhh i could rip a tissue".

By the way Stu would kick Hasselhoffs @rse in a fight and would make cowpoo out of Harry potter. :p  :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:15 pm

i told u, the krankies, all i had to do was mention it earlier and the balls already rolling :p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:32 pm

Do you all like Kreacher?
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:29 pm

2520years wrote:First and foremost, there is nothing offensive in this thread, and see no reason why it shouldn't stay that way.  I'm certainly not going to insult anyone.

I've noticed that some members of this forum use insults about groups of people (that in many cases include Liverpool fans) and get away with it by saying, retrospectively, that it's supposed to be a joke.
I've also noticed that some people on here insult other individual members at will, and, when challenged, say the insulted should be thick-skinned because this is the internet.
Both of these are against the forum rules, so I'm not sure why they're let go.

So, I put up a post describing what some would view are foibles of some people on Merseyside.  Of course I don't dislike scousers as a group - generalising is a wrong and ignorant.  For this I got a warning (as I anticipated) and the thread was locked.

My questions are:
Is it all right to insult people in this forum in jest, but not scousers?  If a Liverpool fan on this forum is Jewish and a scouser, is it okay to insult his race/religion but not his scouse-ness?
Is it all right to insult individual people on this forum because this is the internet and people should be thick-skinned?

This thread has been posted for clarification, not controversy.  I will say again, of course I don't hate scousers as a group, in fact I don't hate anyone.  My original statements were not my opinions.  I apologise for any offence caused, but I felt it was the only way I could make my point - trying to be provocative but not going too far.

Maybe the Moderators could clarify (and by the way I'm not having a pop at the mod.s either!)

:lookaround

I think the problem the scousers have with name calling is that when someone calls them a thieving scouse scumbag or workshy etc that is the way they are actually still perceived to a large part of the country. So obviously they are more sensitive than say calling a Welshman a sheepsh*gger which can be taken as a joke(unless you know the Welsh :D )
        If people believe the insult they are using, it is no longer a joke but an offensive remark. Almost all the insults against scousers, stereotype scousers in a very negative rather than funny way
account deleted by request

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:47 pm

s@int wrote:
2520years wrote:First and foremost, there is nothing offensive in this thread, and see no reason why it shouldn't stay that way.  I'm certainly not going to insult anyone.

I've noticed that some members of this forum use insults about groups of people (that in many cases include Liverpool fans) and get away with it by saying, retrospectively, that it's supposed to be a joke.
I've also noticed that some people on here insult other individual members at will, and, when challenged, say the insulted should be thick-skinned because this is the internet.

So, I put up a post describing what some would view are foibles of some people on Merseyside.  Of course I don't dislike scousers as a group - generalising is a wrong and ignorant.  For this I got a warning (as I anticipated) and the thread was locked.

My questions are:
Is it all right to insult people in this forum in jest, but not scousers?  If a Liverpool fan on this forum is Jewish and a scouser, is it okay to insult his race/religion but not his scouse-ness?
Is it all right to insult individual people on this forum because this is the internet and people should be thick-skinned?

This thread has been posted for clarification, not controversy.  I will say again, of course I don't hate scousers as a group, in fact I don't hate anyone.  My original statements were not my opinions.  I apologise for any offence caused, but I felt it was the only way I could make my point - trying to be provocative but not going too far.

Maybe the Moderators could clarify (and by the way I'm not having a pop at the mod.s either!)

I think the problem the scousers have with name calling is that when someone calls them a thieving scouse scumbag or workshy etc that is the way they are actually still perceived to a large part of the country. So obviously they are more sensitive than say calling a Welshman a sheepsh*gger which can be taken as a joke(unless you know the Welsh :D )
        If people believe the insult they are using, it is no longer a joke but an offensive remark. Almost all the insults against scousers, stereotype scousers in a very negative rather than funny way

The problem is that you cant come onto a Liverpool Football Club website and slag off the city or people from it END OF.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:48 pm

but jokes can be made. just has to be funny. talking about michael shields or disasters just arent funny.

im an ooter and even i know that!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:49 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:

My questions are:

Yer can't skit us lad cos we're sound as a pound ,and if yer do we'll skit yer back kidda la , and if yer can translate this i won't skit yer ok

Derdee ar, derdee gow,

forsie lorreez ina row

Demaint lorreez, demar trux,

vullov ensan geezan dux.

laffin kidda. :eyebrow

.. :D

daxy1
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum