Room 101

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby JC_81 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:42 pm

Mikz wrote:
drummerphil wrote:1. John Motson        its NED VED.........NOT NED VI ED
2. Drogba and Gary Neville
3. Brain Cancer

Ned vi ed Phil -what about the last world cup and that turkish guy -Hakan shassh
ok its probably the proper way of saying it but why bother?

Not as bad as David Pleat's persistentence in referring to Keith Gillespie as 'Jillespie' a few years back.  Used to feck me right off :laugh:   Kerb crawling tw@t
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:28 pm

Mikz wrote:
drummerphil wrote:1. John Motson        its NED VED.........NOT NED VI ED
2. Drogba and Gary Neville
3. Brain Cancer

Ned vi ed Phil -what about the last world cup and that turkish guy -Hakan shassh
ok its probably the proper way of saying it but why bother?

Exaxtly, Johnathan Pearce with his 'Luis Garthia' sure that's the way you pronounce it in spanish but FFS just say it in english.

Motty aswell when he says hamann, it's hamann not harmann. Same with Drogba, not Drogbar

:D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:36 am

shanks72 wrote:1. The rotweiller dog next door - though I love him to bits!
    But he is left outdoors 24/7 and has been out there since October through rain and snow and this recent bout of hot weather.
    The turkish lad next door has got him to guard his ferrari, but like a friend of ours has said shouldn't the dog be sitting in the front seat!!
    Dog is out the back, car is left out front. The dog can go inside an outbuilding, with no door on, for shelter, but he has ripped his bed to shreads as he is
    unhappy. I feel very sorry for him and I feed him sausages over the fence as don't think he gets enough food. His owner feeds him once a day at
    10.00pm, not really ideal. Don't think the RSPCA can do anything as he is otherwise healthy, apart from his bad breath!! (And yes I do get that close!)
    Anyways, reason for putting him in room 101 is because he barks through the night, just underneath my bedroom window and I'm a very light sleeper.
    He did bark when they first got him, but then he stopped and peace was resummed, but now he has started again and I'm trying to get by on 3hrs
    sleep or so. I know other people have worst problems, but lack of sleep can be a killer! Sometimes I'm on the forum late at night, rather than be in bed listening to dog.
Boy next door said couldn't we all change bedrooms as that would be the solution.    :no

2. Boy next door, just to cover all options, in case he gets a
   new guard dog!!

3. Insomnia ----let there be peace and SLEEP resume.

:sleep     :sleep     :D

I'd go around to the neighbour's house armed with a steak, lob the meaty goodness in the direction of ol' Fido (keeps him out of the way), then kick the fook out of the stupid b*stard, beating the piece of sh*t to within an inch of his life. The two core reasons are thus:
1. For being a c*nt when telling you to change bedrooms, and more importantly,
2. For keeping a dog in such conditions.

Once I'd battered the f*cking cruel son of a whore, I'd set to work on his beloved pap-pap.
Firstly, I'd knacker the window-mechanism up, so they are permanantly closed.
Then I'd get a busting Rover to drop his gifts all over the leather seats.

That'll teach the b*stard.
:nod
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:59 am

1. Cheating Uruguayans (not to be confused with ALL Uruguayan - therefore not a racist comment)

2. Jose Mourinho

3. New Zealand (I'm not racist, just Australian - after all, they're all over here anyway :D)
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:13 pm

packets of ketchup that wont open

atm machines out of order

computers not working for no reason

venus and serena williams

people who demonstrate and strike

Gay WKD Drink tv adverts aimed at men

Fat ignorant hardmen bouncers

Loud people

Mouses not working properly

Radios that dont tune in anything

Footballers complaining of tiredness

Trying to get into America

"Exclusive" golf clubs

Earphones getting tangled no matter what

:angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:16 pm

poeple trying to get into my exclusive golf club :p

i agree with the gay wkd adverts

people who go to gigs, and film the band with poxy camera phones. just go and enjoy the gig!!!

people who eat while they talk to you on the phone

idiots who think england play attractive football

england fans who wear the england flags round there waists

running out of jaffa cakes

4 hot dogs, 6 buns
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:42 pm

Flies(not flys)  :Oo:
Dog 5hit
standing in dog 5hit that has flies buzzin round it.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:15 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
    But he is left outdoors 24/7 and has been out there since October through rain and snow and this recent bout of hot weather.
    The turkish lad next door has got him to guard his ferrari, but like a friend of ours has said shouldn't the dog be sitting in the front seat!!
    Dog is out the back, car is left out front. The dog can go inside an outbuilding, with no door on, for shelter, but he has ripped his bed to shreads as he is
    unhappy. I feel very sorry for him and I feed him sausages over the fence as don't think he gets enough food. His owner feeds him once a day at
    10.00pm, not really ideal. Don't think the RSPCA can do anything as he is otherwise healthy, apart from his bad breath!! (And yes I do get that close!)
    Anyways, reason for putting him in room 101 is because he barks through the night, just underneath my bedroom window and I'm a very light sleeper.
    He did bark when they first got him, but then he stopped and peace was resummed, but now he has started again and I'm trying to get by on 3hrs
    sleep or so. I know other people have worst problems, but lack of sleep can be a killer! Sometimes I'm on the forum late at night, rather than be in bed listening to dog.
Boy next door said couldn't we all change bedrooms as that would be the solution.   

new guard dog!!

:sleep     

I'd go around to the neighbour's house armed with a steak, lob the meaty goodness in the direction of ol' Fido (keeps him out of the way), then kick the fook out of the stupid b*stard, beating the piece of sh*t to within an inch of his life. The two core reasons are thus:

Once I'd battered the f*cking cruel son of a whore, I'd set to work on his beloved pap-pap.

Shouldn't say this really, but I wish someone would steal his ferrari.
Good advice, Lando, and erm.... could I send you round instead as I think you'd do a better job!

:D   :D
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:27 am

shanks72 wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Boy next door said couldn't we all change bedrooms as that would be the solution.   

new guard dog!!

:sleep     

Good advice, Lando, and erm.... could I send you round instead as I think you'd do a better job!

Certainly!

You can occupy Tiddles while I attend to business!!!!  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:38 am

1. Wasps
2. Cold callers
3. Chav flags on cars
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:36 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
shanks72 wrote:

Certainly!

You can occupy Tiddles while I attend to business!!!!  :D

Thanks, You're a real mate!!    :nod

Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:27 pm

Docs Set To Vote Against Euthanasia Thursday June 29

The British Medical Association is facing a "grassroots revolt" from doctors over its position on assisted dying, campaigners say. Care Not Killing, an umbrella group opposed to assisted dying, says the BMA's current position does not reflect mainstream medical opinion.

Last year, the BMA moved to a neutral position on the issue - neither opposing nor campaigning for assisted dying.

Before that, it was opposed to physician-assisted dying and euthanasia.

But Care Not Killing said a vote on the issue at the BMA conference today "may well be close".

Campaign director Dr Peter Saunders said: "I'm very confident that if the grass roots are able to speak, then we will win the vote.

"The BMA has become increasingly isolated in the medical community, not only in the UK, but internationally."

Since last year's conference, Lord Joffe's Assisted Dying for the Terminally Ill Bill has been defeated in the House of Lords.

In May, members of the Royal College of General Practitioners voted against a change in the law to allow assisted dying, by 73%.

The previous month the Royal College of Psychiatrists said it was "deeply worried" about the possible unintended effects of the bill.

===========================================

Woof you are safe for another year mate

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:08 pm

Trannys, Roberts hasn't stopped whinging since he "accidently" slept with one. He was a bit suprised but he continued on anyway... :D
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:37 pm

1. People who clap when they laugh (can't stand it)
2. Rough-arze parents who swear at their kids
3. People who say "classic" after something funny
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingofthegreen » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:35 am

ok, i f*kin hate the followin today.......

1. Letters (usually photocopied) which have big gaps between text, usually underlined areas that allow the sender to input more specific details such as the recipients name. A mailshot mostly which would start like this..... Dear _. That pisses me off.......!

2. Management speak! what the f*ck is it? for example 'action plan' or 'HOD' head of department or 'people person' or 'bounce things off you' or the best 'brainstorm'......AAAAAaaaaaarrrrrgghhh WTF!!!!! i f*kin hate it.

3. stupid f*kin montages when they advertise for a soap or drama on tv which goes like this; fades to a character with sad music in the background then the word 'Life' flashes up, then another character moves into shot followed by the word 'death' flashing up and so on............ zzzzzzzzzzzz

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum