Must buy diego! - The guy is going to be the next big thin

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Thu May 13, 2004 11:30 am

Thanx Stan,
Pity about the fathers involvement, seems that when "family" act as agent negotiations get sticky.
Would still like us to look at him  :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Redtribe » Thu May 13, 2004 11:44 am

I can see your point too!

But i dont think we are in a position to take that sort of chance at the moment maybe next year if we have competed well in League and CL and we seem to have a solid foundation of players then we can look at chancing a potential world beater!

Its the kind of thing that Chelsea will do and can because of abramovich! Look at his big money flops!
The players that have done well are home grown boys and seasoned premier league players!

I do personally think Joe Cole can be a world beater and i think that our midfield and team can be exactly the right platform for him to shine!
When i use to see him play for West Ham he was phenominal and could match the big boys in the league i.e the vieras and keanes!
Chelsea have wasted a real talent there and i believe we should get £8 mill and post it to Stamford bridge to get him in the Red ov Pool
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Thu May 13, 2004 12:09 pm

Agreed. This is a great player. If Houllier brings in these kind of players I am willing to give him more time. Imagine the difference between Diego and Cheyrou as creative midfielder. Is he willing to play in britain?

I also recommend Clemente Rodriguez, Guily, Lucio (too expensive?), Drogba.

For the buy british guys I'll say Andy Reid and S. Gardner looks good. They are both pacey and skillfull.

In general we need more pace and skill all over the park. We can not rely on the creative force of Carragher, Hyypia, Murphy, Cheyrou and Heskey.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Thu May 13, 2004 12:17 pm

I'd love to see some Brazilian flair in a Liverpool shirt. :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion