LIVERPOOL VS BIRMINGHAM - All the build up..................

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:41 am

ok let me make it clearer  manure ground- 3 points, last night 2 points dropped = 5 points  i should have made it clearer,  what really fuc.ks me off is that both matches goals in the last minute against us. 

Yup, it's hurt . They got the goals because they take the chances and created Goal. We were given chances but "almost a goal". We have to stop doing "almost a goal" and get that goal.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby A.B. » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:05 am

Birmingham didn't score, we scored at the wrong end which was really unfortunate.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:19 am

poor xabi

chin up lad, it happens....sometimes
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:40 am

Gutted about the result last night, one of those evenings where we needed the cutting edge up front all night because IMO Morientes is drifting into Cisses domain. I don't know what it is about im at the moment - it just looks like he isn't comfortable playing at the moment. I think he coudl be another one who moves back home sooner rather than later.

I mean we we're let of the hook in some respects with both Man Utd and Arsenal losing and Chelsea drawing as well. All in all a odd evening of football.  ???
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:26 am

lakes10 wrote:so you only think i am here when to dont play well? ????? shame, have you been to the doc of late, i think you have lost the plot as you dont sem to see me on here most of the time then.

No, stop causing trouble, you NEVER logged on here once when we were on the ten match unbeaten run, and you fucking know it so stop stirring the shit.

You only ever post when we have drawn or lost a match and you are so fucking predictable that everyone knows you'll log in to do it as well.  It's becoming tiresome lakes.  Call yourself a Liverpool supporter?

And now this paranormal b*ll*c*ks?  Is this a joke?  Bit immature aren't you really?  What are you?  Thirteen, fourteen...?

Some people.........  :no  :no  :no
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:30 am

I meant ten match winning run before anyone gets pedantic. :angry:
jonnymac1979

Postby Judge » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:33 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:so you only think i am here when to dont play well? ????? shame, have you been to the doc of late, i think you have lost the plot as you dont sem to see me on here most of the time then.

No, stop causing trouble, you NEVER logged on here once when we were on the ten match unbeaten run, and you fucking know it so stop stirring the shit.

You only ever post when we have drawn or lost a match and you are so fucking predictable that everyone knows you'll log in to do it as well.  It's becoming tiresome lakes.  Call yourself a Liverpool supporter?

And now this paranormal b*ll*c*ks?  Is this a joke?  Bit immature aren't you really?  What are you?  Thirteen, fourteen...?

Some people.........  :no  :no  :no

i must admit lakes is only on here when we lose

i never noticed it before  :suspect:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:04 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
lakes10 wrote:F**k off. look at the facts as they are now, if he had styed on we would have got 3 points, , look at the next game we know its going to be hard to get 3 points, you take the points when they are there for the taking...we did not do that.

what are you say that we rest all the best players for the top games...if you do that you ebnd up like tonight...face it we did not score and Rafa DID make a mistake...can you not say it just for once, i am not asking for his head or anything like that , all i am saying it was a bad sub. i even said it when it happend
get off my F**** case for once

:angry: Who the feck are you talkin to hey?
We dont see you when we win, you just come on when things dont go your way and prefer the f.uckin yard dog tactic of big fat sam.
rafa Benitez is the best thing to have happened to this club.
If you dont agree f.uck off and support Bolton.
Bet you watched it on the radio.
If we can finish 2nd and win the CL and get to the final of the F.A.Cup I wont be complaing are you thick or what?

you need a new tune , if you talk to me thay way you do then you get the same back. i would ban you if you was any of my forums that i run.

lakes' forums:

www.manicdepression.com
www.grassisalwaysgreener.co.uk
www.miserable.net
www.werealldoomed.org
www.fatsamisgreat.tw@t
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion