Fowler

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby 82-1074641017 » Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:02 pm

Callaghan wrote:Playing well and with the right service he could score many goals for Liverpool.  Buy British Rafa!

no
82-1074641017

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:11 pm

Dom1 wrote:how do u remember ure log in name>? ???

easy, that is my real name.
im a dyslexic russian.
:;):

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby ivor_the_injun » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:47 am

Seems a good time to revive this topic.

Fowler's form has been up there with any striker in the Prem of late, and with Pongolle's injury and the window about to close, I'd be interested to hear if any of the naysayers have changed their minds about at least a loan deal.

For me, it was a no-brainer then, and it's even more of a no-brainer now. The only difference is that Anelka's (apparently) imminent departure may mean Keegan would stand in the way.
ivor_the_injun

Postby Homebooby » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:32 am

Paul C wrote:I don't care, if we could get Fowler on the cheap (£1m) I'd have him back tomorrow :cool:

this is another thread that doesn't seem to die.....I agree...bring him back cheap in a second if it was up to me. I was a fan then, I have argued about his poor treatment under houllier and thompson several times before on here. The lad never wanted to leave and has never looked at home anywhere else and it looks like he has finally felt the need to put in a little extra at the training ground. Considering our injury crisis at the moment, I think he'd still do a job for us.
Homebooby

Postby Homebooby » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:36 am

ivor_the_injun wrote:Seems a good time to revive this topic.

Fowler's form has been up there with any striker in the Prem of late, and with Pongolle's injury and the window about to close, I'd be interested to hear if any of the naysayers have changed their minds about at least a loan deal.

For me, it was a no-brainer then, and it's even more of a no-brainer now. The only difference is that Anelka's (apparently) imminent departure may mean Keegan would stand in the way.

I started off quite liking keegans style of management or should I say preference for attacking football......he's become more of a joke for me now though. How many top level players has he brought in at high prices only to see them leave a year or 2 late after consistent underperformance.?

Anyhow....give Robbie a break and bring him home. He's at a strikers prime age now and I would love to see how he plays with real passion in his heart again. Only the pool will give that to him.
Homebooby

Postby mrcool2003 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:17 pm

fowler? surely this is a joke

would u's stop dreaming and move on, he isn't good enough anymore for lliverpool
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:38 pm

another ****** thread
109-1105722616

Postby A.B. » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:11 pm

marklfc wrote:another ****** thread

If it's such a sh1t thread why the f#ck are you posting? If you don't like it then start a thread yourself if you can.

F#cking n00b
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:37 pm

A.B. wrote:

If it's such a sh1t thread why the f#ck are you posting? If you don't like it then start a thread yourself if you can.

F#cking n00b

dont need to start threads cos most of the time i have been the game and when i get on this board threads about the game have already been started.

this thread was ****** because it has already been discussed and dismissed as rubbish.

why dont you ever go the match?
109-1105722616

Postby bigmick » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:38 pm

Ah the old "support your local team" line. Predictable, transparent and pointless. Diaponeer.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:49 pm

im sick of being called dapioneer

just cos i happen to go the match and find it annoying when only 35,000 turn up for games i.e. portsmouth and watford, and most of the people by were i have been sitting show absolutely no vocal support and spend most of their time going to get something to eat at the teabar.

fact remains football clubs are set up to cater for families cos they know that they will spend a lot of money at the ground.  and i wish a few people would go and support their local team. fckuing part time supporters, ive had a enough of this.  cant believe it.
109-1105722616

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:02 pm

marklfc wrote:
A.B. wrote:

F#cking n00b

dont need to start threads cos most of the time i have been the game and when i get on this board threads about the game have already been started.

this thread was ****** because it has already been discussed and dismissed as rubbish.

why dont you ever go the match?

Shut Up Diaponeer
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:32 pm

.. Leone's consistent :D a Liverpool Pensioner  :kungfu:
Last edited by zarababe on Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:49 pm

Congratulations to Fowler in scoring his 150th (and his 151st) goal in the Premiership last night vs Norwich. Becoming the third player reaching 150 goals (only Shearer and Cole have done it before him), you`re a true legend  :love:
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:00 pm

marklfc wrote:im sick of being called dapioneer

just cos i happen to go the match and find it annoying when only 35,000 turn up for games i.e. portsmouth and watford, and most of the people by were i have been sitting show absolutely no vocal support and spend most of their time going to get something to eat at the teabar.

fact remains football clubs are set up to cater for families cos they know that they will spend a lot of money at the ground.  and i wish a few people would go and support their local team. fckuing part time supporters, ive had a enough of this.  cant believe it.

:D  :laugh:  :D
jonnymac1979

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion