For all those who wanted rafa to spend - 17 million on owen...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:17 pm

drummerphil wrote:
Wiley wrote:
drummerphil wrote:just taken this from a newcastle forum...

OWEN :censored:
LUQUE A :censored:
RAMAGE :censored:
GIVEN KNACKERED HAND
SHEARER KNACKERED
AMEOBI :censored:
CARR KNACKERED
TAYLOR KNACKERED
BOUMSONG - GAN TO FRANCE
BABAYARO COULDNT GIVE A :censored:
PARKER - KNACKERED
NOBBY - THE MAN!
DYER - DIRE
MOORE - REMEMBER HIM
WHOEVER ELSE I HAVENT THOUGHT OF YOURE ALL :censored: - **censored** OFF BACK TO THE ROCK YOU CAME FROM UNDER AND SOUNESS YOU **censored** OFF TOO - IM :censored: OFF WITH THE TOON

:laugh: :laugh:

C'mon drummer phil,use your head!

at a guess that guy is probably about 13 years old and knows f*ck all about football.

oh yea and happy new year!

wtf.............this was funny as we had newcastle fan upon newcastle fan saying how you were going to do this and that because you signed Owen.We all knew here that with Souness  in charge it will NEVER NEVER happen.Please remember we have been there, worn the t-shirt and regretted every moment.When i posted this other liverpool fans found it funny too.Want to know why.........
Because this is a LIVERPOOL FORUM and not a Newcastle one so if you dont like it :censored: off to a newcastle one.........simple.
btw happy new year too

Owen was a desperate player for a desperate club.....sadly for the carTOON army....Owen is out until April and is already saying on record that his main goal now, is to be fit for the world cup.  :D

also, it looks like Luque wants out...he's come out and said....

"I'm happy at Newcastle and have been treated well, but you always want to play for the best clubs,"

:D  :D
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion