Stop complaining! - J3sus

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Judge » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:34 pm

err woollys the pimpmeister, i would use that word very carefully around these parts mate :O
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:34 pm

Shevchenko wrote:funny pimp...  :D
F.C. Sao Paulo rules!

GRACIAS SAO PAULO GRACIAS

You'd better fuck off soon if you've come on here to post s*i*e.

Sounds like your still having nightmares though about last May.  :D  :laugh:  :D
jonnymac1979

Postby Shevchenko » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:37 pm

Oh come on i'm just jokin'... it's just 3 finals lost :D
Wonder if you'll be lucky against Benfica ...

GRAZIE SAO PAULO GRAZIE
Shevchenko

Postby dawson99 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:42 pm

lol..we lost the world club final but won the champions league. worth it to see schevchenko done time and time again by dudek.
ah well, we'll be happy qwith our champions league win. shouldnt have touched the cup in the final. total jinx and the deserving team won.

we know we outplayed the best of outh america but were unlucky, so our heads are still held high
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:43 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
Shevchenko wrote:funny pimp...  :D
F.C. Sao Paulo rules!

GRACIAS SAO PAULO GRACIAS

You'd better fuck off soon if you've come on here to post s*i*e.

Sounds like your still having nightmares though about last May.  :D  :laugh:  :D

he's having trouble scoring in a brothel,  jmac

when it counts that is
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:48 pm

Shevchenko wrote:Oh come on i'm just jokin'... it's just 3 finals lost :D
Wonder if you'll be lucky against Benfica ...

GRAZIE SAO PAULO GRAZIE

Hmm who would we rather play Benfica or Bayern Munich ?

Very tricky one  :D

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:49 pm

Big fucking deal three finals lost.  You lost the final of the REAL biggest competition in the WORLD last May.  And you know it, so don't start any b*ll*c*ks about that game yesterday, as if Sao Paulo have somehow given AC Milan some kind of redemption for what we put you through last May.  You and I both know you are still hurting from that so cut the "I love Sao Paulo" crap.

Regardless, AC Milan weren't there yesterday were they?  You have to win the European Cup to get there.  Fucking sore losers.  I've fucked these Brazilians off in the other threads now and I've got about another five posts worth tolerance for you before I lose my patience with you as well.
jonnymac1979

Postby dawson99 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:52 pm

so put that in your pipe and smoke it mr :D
Last edited by dawson99 on Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:56 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Big fucking deal three finals lost.  You lost the final of the REAL biggest competition in the WORLD last May.  And you know it, so don't start any b*ll*c*ks about that game yesterday, as if Sao Paulo have somehow given AC Milan some kind of redemption for what we put you through last May.  You and I both know you are still hurting from that so cut the "I love Sao Paulo" crap.

Regardless, AC Milan weren't there yesterday were they?  You have to win the European Cup to get there.  Fucking sore losers.  I've fucked these Brazilians off in the other threads now and I've got about another five posts worth tolerance for you before I lose my patience with you as well.

straight to the point

you gotta love jmac  :nod

anyway this article i thought was worth a read

Carragher: We Deserved To Win
reuters

Jamie Carragher admits he was left scratching his head after leaving the pitch in Yokohama without a Club World Championship winners' medal.

The Liverpool vice-captain saw his team-mates squander countless chances to beat Sao Paulo but ultimately Mineiro's 27th-minute strike separated the teams.

Sao Paulo played a game unrecognisable from the Brazilian stereotype, defending deep and seldom venturing into their opponents' half.

And Carragher feels Liverpool should have ended their 28-year wait for one of the few trophies the club has never won.

"We played quite well and we deserved to get something out of the game," he said. "I just cannot believe we didn't score.

"We were the better team, there's no doubt about that and I'm disappointed. Good luck to Sao Paulo, you can see by their celebrations at the end how much it meant to them to win it.

"But I don't think anyone can say they were the better team. On another day we probably would have won. It was just one of those games."

Rafael Benitez was left cursing match officials after the defeat, believing his side's task should have been made easier with the dismissal of Diego Lugano for halting a flying Steven Gerrard.

Barely concealing his displeasure, Benitez fumed: "I would like to know what is a red card in the rules.

"Gerrard was running with the ball in front of him and the defender could not win the ball and so he fouled him.

"The rules say that if you cannot play the ball and you foul, it's a red card - easy.

"You can see the video. That decision is different to my rules and I don't understand it."

The Spaniard was also angry Florent Sinama-Pongolle's late strike was chalked off.

Benitez believes the goal should have stood and the referee should have played more stoppage time in a match which was also disrupted by a pitch invader in the first half.

He said: "We know that one of the goals was a goal. I am disappointed with how the situation was controlled by the referee.

"Why, after a lot of problems, did we play only three more minutes at the end? Maybe if we played five more minutes it would have been different because we were playing in their box in the last 10 minutes.

"I try to have a lot of respect but I think we deserved to win."

Benitez was delighted with the performance of his team, overlooking their profligacy by stressing they had done enough to win.

"I want to congratulate my players," he added. "We had 21 shots, 17 corners to nil, hit both crossbars, scored three goals and we didn't concede.

"I am disappointed with the result but I am very happy with my players and the game they played.

"We conceded a goal with one mistake, not a lot, we controlled most of the game but this is football.

"I was surprised with the statistics against a team like Sao Paulo. It means we've done a really good job."
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Shevchenko » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:21 pm

You have just been lucky that final.... it's not a problem anymore, but next time just don't act like that supporter of yours which committed suicide on 3-0... sooooooo funny :D

Have a fantastic evening and sleep tight dreaming of MINEIRO's goal!

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!! (6 VOLTE CAMPIONE)
GRAZIE SAO PAULO GRAZIE
Shevchenko

Postby DAV » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:23 pm

my god u used the word lucky, not that i thought we were
but isnt that what everyone has been saying sao paulo were
if your going to argue at least stick 2 your guns
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:24 pm

Is it just me, or Judge is less bashing in Xmas? I mean, it must be something Xmas related not having pumped the Luis Garcia trickster and ball waster thread :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:25 pm

Shevchenko wrote:You have just been lucky that final.... it's not a problem anymore, but next time just don't act like that supporter of yours which committed suicide on 3-0... sooooooo funny :D

Have a fantastic evening and sleep tight dreaming of MINEIRO's goal!

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!! (6 VOLTE CAMPIONE)
GRAZIE SAO PAULO GRAZIE

Look at it this way: the fact that you are on this forum taunting us is one of the biggest COMPLIMENTS we could get.

When you get AC Milan fans acting like Bluenoses you just know the club are doing something very, very right!
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby nbm » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:42 pm

The Football make with results,not advance cry!! The result be 1 x 0 for
the São Paulo Teams, the three goals marked for the Liverpool team not earn
and you know it´s see the move.

And not advance you say the europeans teams better south american teams,
the football of south american produce great players that playing in four
corner in the world, who are the best players of the world ?
Brazilian Players? YES YES brasilian players the best players in the world
that is fact!! almost teams of european there are brazilian players, the
teams than more if detach in Europe are teams with more numbers brazilian
players.

only remain for Liverpool!!! CRY CRY CRY AND CRY!!

Bye Bye Losers!!
nbm

Postby Sabre » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:45 pm

Bye Bye Losers!!

If only...
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion