Why u guys lost? stop crying - Stop making excuses

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby GunGod » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:30 am

Red black white wrote:
bigmick wrote:I did read through the War and Peace topic for a bit and just got bored with it. We've had a couple of Brazilians working at the Pub in the past, Sao Paulo supporters aswell funnily enough and they were sound fellas who were very knowledgeable about the game aswell as being a bit tasty in the old five-a-sides as I remember. I don't really know whether they were the exception or the fools who are around here right now are the norm.
For the benefit of all Sao Paulo supporters I am going to repeat what I posted a couple of minutes ago. I make no excuses, you won 1-0. Good luck to you.
Now if anybody from Brazil wants to come on and sensibly discuss the game then I'm sure I can speak for the forum in saying you'd be welcome. Most of the guys on here don't give a sh!te about the tournament anyhow. The spirit of sensible discussion though requires that you post with clarity and honesty. I'll start it off.
I thought your goal was very well worked and really well taken. It was a really good goal. I think you have some good players. I think even your own team would concede that maybe you were a little bit fortunate to win the game given the match as a whole.
Now if anybody wants to talk about the football then please feel free. If howver you want to post up a picture of a flag and a phrase which broadly says "we won you lost, nah-nah-nah-nah-nah" then I for one am going to take my bat and ball home and not play with you anymore.

My congrats! Perfect post!

I'm really disappointed about some users here. As I said in another topic, a great team have also know how to face losings. Blame the referee or the linesman for a defeat is not what I would expect from Liverpool fans.

"São Paulo is the worst team Liverpool has met this season", "São Paulo is the worst Brazilian team". I won't even comment about those posts, because messages of this kind don't deserve any kind of attention.

About the match:
Liverpool didn't play in the first half. São Paulo dominated since the 20th minute (first half). Before that, both teams weren't playing well. In its dominance, São Paulo scored and Amoroso made some tricks.

Then the second half. I really don't know why São Paulo's coach decided to play in a defensive way. So, in the second half Liverpool was way better than São Paulo. However, a great team MUST be complete (advance, midfield and defence). And our defensive players such as Lugano, Rogério Ceni and Mineiro proved to be very good players and resisted to Liverpool's pressure.

And my congrats to the linesman and referee! All Liverpool goals were IRREGULAR! That's a fact that Benitez and everyone will have to accept.

And in another topic, I defended Liverpool saying it wasn't luck that made you beat Milan. Football is just like this...full of surprises. And it doesn't exist "We deserved to win"...Why? Liverpool didn't score and São Paulo did. So Liverpool lost and São Paulo won.

And also, my congrats to Liverpool's players and Rafa Benitez. They took the match very seriously. Brazilian press keep on repeating what Gerrard said "We're unbeatable". However, I don't agree because he said that because of the circunstances (don't conced a goal for 11 matches) they felt like unbeatable. In contrast, I really don't agree with Kewell who said that there's nothing special about São Paulo's goalkeeper.

That's all. Hope you read.

Save Tricolor paulista
So loved Brazilian team
You are strong, you're big
And among the big ones, you're the first one
Oh Tricolor, so loved team...

*São Paulo's anthem (poor translation) never seemed more appropriate.

My congrats to you too for a sensible post.

Indeed, a victory is a victory and nobody remembers runner-ups. SP won and that's a fact. We should not be sore losers and claim that they are the worse Brazilian team. If we can't take defeat with grace, what makes us different from mourinho?

Anyway, you probably can't blame us for feeling hard done by. Indeed, football is full of surprises and the one side being surprised surely could be allowed a grumble or two? It is not the defeat, but the way of the defeat that people here are sore about. If we were dominated by SP, and SP had 21 shots on goal to our 6, 17 corners to our zero, then you can rest assured that we would be criticizing our team for a limp effort. But what happened was the reverse and we lost 1-0 instead. So I hope you understand how unjustified we feel at the moment.
GunGod

Postby darwisigila » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:47 am

Your team win coz u have twelve player...( Benito Archundia ).
" We beat a great team," said your coach." The only thing that's important in football is the final score. Football is about having a winner and a loser. " if you lose you always try to make excuses" your coach again.

What he really mean is " we are very lucky to beat a great team". " Yes they do dominate us and got  3 goals disallowed but we scored and they don't..thanks god we don have to make excuses.
darwisigila

Postby 114-1134093424 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:58 am

lol...what a bunch of idiots from brazil
114-1134093424

Postby babu » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:13 am

real madrid galacticos wrote:lol...what a bunch of idiots from brazil

you are the idiot mate, as well as complete waste of space

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hobbes » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:17 am

RogerioCeni wrote:yea, the worst team beat the "Greaters team in the world"
just admit, u guys got in that game  with sao paulo because some luck against milan, u guys think u can beat barcelona, milan, juventus this year? with ALONSO? CAPTAIN CRUNCH?
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PATHETHIC TEAM DREAMING OF A LUCKY DAY AGAINST MILAN

:angry:

You won us by luck.! That's all. This is where I will say THE BEST TEAM LOST.
hobbes

Postby babu » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:41 am

hobbes wrote:
RogerioCeni wrote:yea, the worst team beat the "Greaters team in the world"
just admit, u guys got in that game  with sao paulo because some luck against milan, u guys think u can beat barcelona, milan, juventus this year? with ALONSO? CAPTAIN CRUNCH?
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PATHETHIC TEAM DREAMING OF A LUCKY DAY AGAINST MILAN

:angry:

You won us by luck.! That's all. This is where I will say THE BEST TEAM LOST.

Hobbes we lost.

You aren't by chance Jose The Moaner are you?

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alanay » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:18 am

Shut down this topic.
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:44 am

PREM IS MORE IMPORTANT........LETS GO FOR IT
darwisigila

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:18 am

Sao Paulo winning the World Club Championship in 2005 means about as much to the football world as Nottingham Forest winning the Zenith Data Systems Cup in 1990.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby primodua » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:16 am

keep on movin. Nobody cares about the stupid cup anyway

eat liverpool, drink liverpool, sleep liverpool
primodua

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:44 am

I'm feel sorry for SP fans who don't have their own forum ...... Administrator please delete their account and ID . This forum is for Fans who love Liverpool not for others.  :angry:
LiverpoolMadman

Postby geking27 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:53 am

let the bygones be bygones and look forward to the next match against west London blue
geking27

Postby Judge » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:05 am

should be locked and deleted from forum
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby oakton » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:34 am

do the admin/moderators here do any work? and we please have this thread deleted?
oakton

Postby Houllier=LFC » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:37 am

Now that you have won the cup, can you return the lineman's mother to him? :D
Houllier=LFC

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion