LIVERPOOL VS MIDDLESBROUGH - time to keep the run going

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:48 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote:Sami was feckin awesoe today, especially taking that header straight after coming back on from the head injury.
Was it just me or did he look like Bert from sesame street

when he came back on with that bandage on his head.
:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

(Couldn't find an online pic of sami from today to compare him with - Sorry!!!)

:laugh:  :laugh:
Wheres Ernie??

Here you go barry

Can't really think of anyone in the tean that he looks like but i'm sure someone on here will soon come up with something.

:p
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:58 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:(Couldn't find an online pic of sami from today to compare him with - Sorry!!!)

Here ya go Rushie lad :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:05 am

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Its Morientes with a stripey Jumper!!
Viva King Raffa !!
66-1120597113

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:11 am

Cheers for that CIGGY

RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:11 am

BarryBelfast wrote: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Its Morientes with a stripey Jumper!!
Viva King Raffa !!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
LMAO
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:22 am

I've found ernie

It's Luis Garcia with his hair cut short

:D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:54 am

i got the scoreline right, if not the scorers :buttrock   

SAMI HYYPIA, we salute you btw :bowdown
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:18 am

As for that stupid Real Madrid Galacticos....well, I just hope u dont take it for granted that all Real Madrid supporters are the same shiit...I know there are a lot, but not all....so (and this is for u Sabre, as u know what really happens in Spain) plz, dont tell the club off just cos a bored stupid tries to forget the current crisis of the club he supports, trying to remember past better time ( with Moro playing for us, of course)

Perhaps I was too harsh in my words election, sorry for that. Look, I'm not one of those basques that hate everything below the Ebro river. I'm one of those football supporters that do stand up when a team outplays your team, as I have done 1 hour ago against Villareal (We have a third division defence, we need to sign up somebody in winter).

But the comment of that guy, really p*ssed me off. As I said, I did stand up when a youngster called Morientes came to Anoeta with Zaragoza. It was a pleasure watching him moving, and when he received, turned, and shooted the far post, I did stand up and gave the proper clapping.

But in Real Madrid he never got the chances he deserved, and that's why he left to Monaco, and demonstrated there what is he capable of. And he came back to Madrid, because that was what he wanted, and again, wasnt given the chances he deserved (neither was Owen, whose numbers made impossible to believe that he wasn't in the starting eleven, same goals in half the minutes of Ronaldo). And for that I think that he made well coming to Liverpool, as he said "to try to help to make Liverpool bigger than what it really is".

So I just could not understand Real Madrid galacticos, what did he pretend, that we were grateful to Real Madrid? hah, they paid for Moro, so did they with Alonso, and now both are Liverpool players.

In Madrid there's knowledge of football yes, but you have to admit that every single region of Spain with no primera teams, or weak teams (unlike us who are in the primera business  40 years ininterrumpetdly) is crowded by people who has seen no live football in a Stadium, blindly patriotic, Real Madrid or Barcelona supporters. There are lots like Real Madrid galacticos among the Real Madrid supporters. Because it's a team of titles, and those teams get lots of this bandwagon supporters.
Last edited by Sabre on Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:29 am

Sabre don't explain yourself for him mate. He's a tool, you were correct, no-one thinks any less of you...

Infact the women might be turned on knowin you have an aggressive side... :laugh:
115-1073096938

Postby Sabre » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:38 am

The women are wiser than that. They bloody well know that many men's strenght is mosty in their mouth, a good performance in the bed is whole different matter :D

Thank you anyway Stu :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 114-1134093424 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:46 am

i have always like morientes he was my favourite player when he was at real madrid...i think he is better than raul....im :censored: off because madird sell him and buy michael owen. :(  :laugh:
114-1134093424

Postby MilitiaRusher » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:17 am

real madrid galacticos wrote:i have always like morientes he was my favourite player when he was at real madrid...i think he is better than raul....im :censored: off because madird sell him and buy michael owen. :(  :laugh:

I guess you should even be more :censored: off at the fact that Real Madrid decides to sell Michael Owen when he was your top scorer.  :D
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:19 am

RUSHIE#9 wrote:I've found ernie

It's Luis Garcia with his hair cut short

:D

Im a man and im falling about laughing mate!!
Thankyou for the humour  :laugh:  :laugh:

Thats the funniest thing i seen on this site....aye!!
Viva los lobos

Viva los lobos an graticanoeas tha  want o make us lafficus throiugh the storm aye!!
For all our Spanish friends this means nothing but :blush:
and FU>CK UP STU YOU DEPRESSING  :censored:.......You are boring!
66-1120597113

Postby 114-1134093424 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:03 am

michael owen?? :D :D  :D  :D  :D  : hahahaha michael owen
114-1134093424

Postby azriahmad » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:16 pm

What about Robinho? Stepovers and stepovers, that's all he does. In the first week few games or so, the opposition defenders would be fooled by these stepovers, but now that they have wisened up, he gets handled easily.

Real Madrid should send him to Barcelona and beg Ronaldinho to teach him a few more tricks so that he can help those circus performers to score goals and earn their huge salaries.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion