Would crouch make a good defender?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dum1 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:02 pm

Big mick

In all seriousnes yu talked about his weaknesses but left out his strength(s) whatever they are. When he's stronger he may make an attacker and someone might buy him for $2m (and I mean dollars).

And when he grows up he might even play for England -----shees he already has :Oo:
dum1

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:02 pm

I dont think the guy who started this thread is a liverpool supporter btw. Yesterday I a different thread I am sure I saw him write 'You lot could do well if......'

So thats why I have'nt taken this thread seriously, in the slightest!
76-1115222408

Postby Owen 10 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:10 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:I dont think the guy who started this thread is a liverpool supporter btw. Yesterday I a different thread I am sure I saw him write 'You lot could do well if......'

So thats why I have'nt taken this thread seriously, in the slightest!

So because the thread it started by a none Liverpool support you don't take it seriously?

Ok, fair enough.

I'm a Toon fan, and i aint hid from that on any of my posts, but i dont think it should make any difference to what i say TBH.

As i stated, it was pub talk, general banter.

I just wanted to know what you lot thought of the idea for the next time am in the pub with the same people and we might get talking about it again.
Owen 10

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:17 pm

On a serious note Owen 10 , Do you think Titus Bramble would make a good center forward ?
Because as long as i've got a hole in my @rse he will never make a decent CH.

Just some more light hearted banter mate :D
66-1112520797

Postby dum1 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:20 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME

I used a dollar sign so that makes me an American etc etc .......maybe the joke is Raf spending $7m on a striker who is really a defender........or who has even played for England but maybe they see him grown up and filled out, almost like a proper forward :D
dum1

Postby Owen 10 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:20 pm

Bamaga man wrote:On a serious note Owen 10 , Do you think Titus Bramble would make a good center forward ?
Because as long as i've got a hole in my @rse he will never make a decent CH.

Just some more light hearted banter mate :D

Well his brother Teyfus IS a striker for Colchester (i think), and Bramble started out as a striker, as did Steven Taylor.

Bramble has been solid since jan 05, and really its great to have him coming through after his tough times.

Boumsong is the poor one this season, most of our goals conceded have been his fault.
Owen 10

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:21 pm

No, not because you from another club, not at all. One of the best posters on here (and I know I am in the minority when I say this) was a chelsea fan, named 'Chelsea Forever'.
Its just that IMO, it is a stupid idea (look at Bigmicks post for a simple breakdown of why!) and seen as started by an opposing fan, could have been a mickey take!

Fair enough though, just 'pub banter' as you say.
But I am not saying you are not welcome on here or that you shouldnt post, its good to see other opinions on our team (though this Crouch idea is way off I think!).

If you do get talking about it again, just say to your mates (from me at least!) it is a BIG NO NO
:D
Last edited by 76-1115222408 on Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
76-1115222408

Postby Owen 10 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:24 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:No, not because you from another club, not at all. One of the best posters on here (and I know I am in the minority when I say this) was a chelsea fan, named 'Chelsea Forever'.
Its just that IMO, it is a stupid idea (look at Bigmicks post for a simple breakdown of why!) and seen as started by an opposing fan, could have been a mickey take!

But I am not saying you are not welcome on here or that you shouldnt post, its good to see other opinions on our team (though this Crouch idea is way off I think!).

If you do get talking about it again, just say to your mates (from me at least!) it is a BIG NO NO

Ok cheers.

Just like to be informed of what am talking about.

As everybody knows pub tlk gets heated and its good to know ya stuff before mouthing off. :) So i just wanted to get the Liverpool angle on this, and really what you lot think of him.

But TBH, i thought when i heard it, it could be quite a good idea.

PS: Good luck today, wor lass is a Liverpool fan, and life is soooooooo much easier when you lot win.

The CL win was one of the best moments of our relationship, not just that night, but the weeks following, if you know what i mean ;)
Owen 10

Postby mighty mo » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:58 pm

this is officially the worst thread i have ever read "lock it now mods"
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:00 pm

Owen 10 wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:No, not because you from another club, not at all. One of the best posters on here (and I know I am in the minority when I say this) was a chelsea fan, named 'Chelsea Forever'.

Ok cheers.

Just like to be informed of what am talking about.

As everybody knows pub tlk gets heated and its good to know ya stuff before mouthing off. :) So i just wanted to get the Liverpool angle on this, and really what you lot think of him.

But TBH, i thought when i heard it, it could be quite a good idea.

PS: Good luck today, wor lass is a Liverpool fan, and life is soooooooo much easier when you lot win.

The CL win was one of the best moments of our relationship, not just that night, but the weeks following, if you know what i mean ;)

Glad we cleared that up mate :)

AND YES, I do know what you mean
76-1115222408

Postby sithlord » Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:53 pm

He'd make a better giraffe  :p
sithlord

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:44 pm

NO
66-1120597113

Postby Lionheart » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:46 am

you might as well make a CB out of him...he sure ain't a striker!!!

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:29 am

good thread :D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dum1 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:28 pm

For a CB you have two requirments, ariel and power and of course crouch has neither of these so he will have to stay as a good sell on Southampton's part.
dum1

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion