Traore off to arsenal? - Wenger gets what wenger wants!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:16 pm

Its true you lot are all daft....theres talk of a swap for Henry :nod  :nod :laugh: :laugh:
66-1120597113

Postby primodua » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:32 pm

I don't believe it.

eat liverpool, drink liverpool, sleep liverpool
primodua

Postby stoney » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:45 pm

primodua wrote:I don't believe it.

nobody can fool you can they  :D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owen 10 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:52 am

Actually, was just thinking about this before.

I remember Arsenal being linked with Traore before the summer, then rememered i thought it was yours, but it turned out to be some 17Yr old Monaco Left Back.

Turns out Arsenal DID sign him, his name is Armand Traore, could it be quite possible you got the stories confused?
Owen 10

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:43 am

Please respect Djimi Troare ! He has won the champions league and the award for best own goal in football history.
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AwiLas » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:09 am

Better Arsenal give us Toure and we sell him Traore+Josemi...
AwiLas

Postby stmichael » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:46 pm

i thought i'd seen and heard it all on here :D

well i was wrong. this has now officially beaten the "alonso to aston villa" rumour as the funniest and most ridiculous rumour in this forums history. :laugh:

although i wish it would happen. :oops:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:30 pm

Traore to arsenal for 15m euro? am i missing something here?

i think this is just a stupid rumor, the last thing traore will join is arsenal, if he left liverpool he would leave to some french club or W.B.A or something!

Mexes, isn't playing well at the moment, but stu i disagree Mexes is a good defender! i watch some italian seria A and what i've seen from mexes he has the pace and strength to fit in the premiership, but again he needs to find his form in roma.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:43 pm

metalhead wrote:Traore to arsenal for 15m euro? am i missing something here?

i think this is just a stupid rumor, the last thing traore will join is arsenal, if he left liverpool he would leave to some french club or W.B.A or something!

Mexes, isn't playing well at the moment, but stu i disagree Mexes is a good defender! i watch some italian seria A and what i've seen from mexes he has the pace and strength to fit in the premiership, but again he needs to find his form in roma.

Don't forget metalhead that this guy was at auxerre with Boumsong and we've all seen how sh!t he's been at Newcastle (probably the only defender in this country that could make titus bramble look worldclass) not to mention the fact that he is a player that houllier was after so that doesn't exactly raise his stock in my eyes.
I will admit that i haven't seen much of him play recently but whenever i do i haven't been greatly impressed at all and i think that we could get a much better player in from somewhere else.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:44 am

Owen 10 wrote:As a toon fan i'd jump at the chance to sign traore.

I think he is a very good player. Not the greatest but still has a lot to leasrn, and some good time to do it.

He's got the physical presence of a top central defender, and having at at left-back can only be a good thing.

He is determined, but lacks concentration, but can suprise you by putting in a sterling performance when you least expect it. I trust him alot more though out on the left than in the middle as mistake are punished at this level, and full backs can get away with more than if you blunder bang on infront of goal.

How much would he cost? If your not going to get more than £4m for him, i wouldn't even bother selling him, he will improve vastly at Arsenal, and if i were you i wouldn't take that chance.

:O

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scott P » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:19 pm

Wenger must have gone crazy, they are even linked to Forlan as well now
Scott P

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion