Gerrard has to play on the right this is why

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby welsh wizzard » Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:23 pm

we have no option than to play gerrard on the right we will be alot more balanced as a team gerrard on the right j.a.r. on the left both will create crosses good ones as well as we are not creating nothing out wide at moment both have good engines to get up and down crouch will be more dangerous with these playing there and with garcia playing off him deffo need 2 up front and get away from these negative one up front.sissoko and alonso will cope in midfield and i feel alonso would be more suited to with gerrard out wide.cisse is not going to get many games will spend most of his time left here on the bench until he goes prob in jan or the summer.morientes and garcia or crouch and garcia need to play upfront with pongolle backing garcia up from the bench.this is a better more balanced team going forward and defending until the jan transfer window comes around.zendon is out of his depth in this team very poor every time i have seen him play.we have no choice but to use this system with the players we have got.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:28 pm

Possibly. Until Jan anyway
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:46 pm

Strongly disagree with this.

We cant play our best player out of position. Virtually all our attacks involved Stevie and central midfield today. He's simply too important to play out on the right. I'd imagine he would play as well as anyone on the right, possibly the left or even up front at the minute but there's no-one who could fill the gap he'd leave in midfield.

I'd say we have to choose from Garcia, Cisse, Pongolle, Finnan and Zenden - with Garcia being my pick.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liverpoolrich » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:37 pm

garcia is my pick aswell
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Postby welsh wizzard » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:13 pm

come on we are ok in midfield with alonso and sissoko gerrard would be superb on the right.alonso would also produce better football with gerrard out wide.gerrard would still drift inside and has the pace and skill to beat players out wide.and i know his position is in the centre but until jan we should play him there and it would make oppositions think.garcia makes good runs inside and outside the box he is not a wide player and loses the ball out wide to easily.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:10 pm

welsh wizzard, call me petty, and feel free to hit me right back with this, but I don't read any of your posts.  And this goes for everyone else who posts like this as well.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF PARAGRAPHS FOR FUCKS SAKE?  IT MAKES IT SO MUCH EASIER FOR THE READER!!!!!!!!!!!
jonnymac1979

Postby stoney » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:19 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:welsh wizzard, call me petty, and feel free to hit me right back with this, but I don't read any of your posts.  And this goes for everyone else who posts like this as well.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF PARAGRAPHS FOR FUCKS SAKE?  IT MAKES IT SO MUCH EASIER FOR THE READER!!!!!!!!!!!

I stopped reading his posts too ever since he made that thread in the summer that we would sign joaquin, owen and metzelder all by next week.  :angry:  :veryangry  :angry:  :veryangry
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:27 pm

Yeah, the wizzard lad loves a bit of sensationalism as well doesn't he?

I swear, I still haven't read his two posts on this thread.
jonnymac1979

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:29 pm

Isnt the Welsh Wizard a snooker player? ??????
66-1120597113

Postby DrTNT » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:37 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:welsh wizzard, call me petty, and feel free to hit me right back with this, but I don't read any of your posts.  And this goes for everyone else who posts like this as well.

Can't agree more and spaces needed after full stops!!!!!!!!!!
REST IN PEACE PHIL!
DrTNT

Postby drummerphil » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:37 pm

i thought it was harry potter with a sheep
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:38 pm

drummerphil wrote:i thought it was harry potter with a sheep

:laugh:  :laugh:
66-1120597113

Postby welsh wizzard » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:38 pm

JOHNNY CRAP1979  CAN YOU READ THIS IS IT BETTER FOR YOU.

IS IT SOME KIND OF EXAM YOU STUPID LITTLE BOY ARE YOU HERE TO PICK UP ON PEOPLES ENGLISH.

ARE YOU CHECKING MY SPELLING TOO FOR ANY MISTAKES.

I DON'T GIVE A TOSS I TYPE HOW I WANT TO TYPE AND IFF YOU AND YOUR GAY FRIEND DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT.

F*C*I*G   XXX                 W*N*E*!!!
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:41 pm

DR TIT THAT GOES FOR YOU AS WELL.SPACE SPACE :censored:.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:46 pm

Don't even get me started on the punctuation mistakes..........four sentences, three of them questions.  Where are the question marks? :D :laugh: :D

Sorry fella for obviously upsetting you, but it isn't that much effort is it?  Your posts aren't getting read because they are too hard to read.

And if you are going to call me a  F*C*I*G   XXX                 W*N*E*!!! you can just put a few bits of HTML in and spell it properly without the asterix and stars like this; fucking wanker.

Oh and don't even think about thanking me welsh wizzard for this advice, I'm glad to have been some help.

Signing off: jonnycrap1979
jonnymac1979

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion