Right hand side of midfield - Solutions?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby liverpoolrich » Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:12 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:if cisse leaves,
then crouchy and nando will lead the liverpool line......... :(

god hope he doesnt leave
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Postby stoney » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:45 pm

Liverpoolrich, I don't think it was wise you telling everybody your age seeing as you are so young as now a lot of people will not value your posts and just think that this boy doesn't know what hes on about and talks :censored:.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:52 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:if cisse leaves,
then crouchy and nando will lead the liverpool line......... :(

Cisse ain't goin anyweher, but sputing discontent to the scum will not endear him to the fans or indeed the manager
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Jari's mullet » Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:53 pm

Ooops are people whining in public gonna improve there situatuion .. i think not.. Cisse needs to shut-up and proove he should be picked week in week out

I agree 100%, its not clever criticising the management in public.  I hope Rafa reprimands him for doing so or at least communicates his disatisfcation so there will not be any repeats in the future. 

Zarababe is correct in that Cisse has just got to put his head down and get on with it.  If he is scoring goals and playing well, then it will be hard for Rafa to leave him out
Jari's mullet

Postby liverpoolrich » Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:56 pm

Jari's mullet wrote:
Ooops are people whining in public gonna improve there situatuion .. i think not.. Cisse needs to shut-up and proove he should be picked week in week out

I agree 100%, its not clever criticising the management in public.  I hope Rafa reprimands him for doing so or at least communicates his disatisfcation so there will not be any repeats in the future. 

Zarababe is correct in that Cisse has just got to put his head down and get on with it.  If he is scoring goals and playing well, then it will be hard for Rafa to leave him out

owen was doing that for real yet he didnt get started
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Postby muttleyp » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:08 pm

Jari's mullet wrote:

well he has been looking alot sharper than moro and scoring more goals too, but still being the one touted around to other clubs.
Out of all the strikers he is the one looking most likely to score and should be first choice out of all our strikers.

But he should still not be moaning in public. Hopefully him and rafa clear the air and that will be the end of it.
muttleyp

Postby neil » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:12 pm

Houllier was crucified for playing Kewell on the right. It must be Garcia and Sinama until Sambrosa or whatever his name is signs.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:46 pm

owen was doing that for real yet he didnt get started

We're not Real Madrid we are Liverpool FC. Real Madrid is a circus, we are not. If Owen had scored 100 goals he would had been on the bench because he isn't a galactico. Liverpool FC doesn't run like that.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stoney » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:46 am

A.B, I wonder if you actually come here to give your views on something or just quote somebody on something all the time if its wrong. ??? You seem to be getting a reputation by being called ''anorak boy'' on here.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ALONSO_14 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:31 am

i suppose we're going to see a season of cisse running up the wing, wasting his goal scoring and having moro and crouchy up front which means hardly any goals being scored.   we have to find someone to fill that right wing position instead of cisse
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:55 am

Regardless of who I think should be there as a makeshift (Pongolle), I'm guessing that we'll be seeing Josemi get a run at RB, and Finnan will be pushed into action on the right of midfield for another extended spell.

I'm sure Pongolle and Potter will get a go every now and again, and Garcia will inevitably end up out there at times, particularly if Finnan gets injured again, but the easiest way around it - admittedly - is to use your second choice RB at the back and push your first choice RB up the field. If we start talking about Cisse, Gerrard and Sissoko out there, all it'll take is one or two injuries before you get to the stage where half the first team is playing out of position.
ivor_the_injun

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:44 am

A.B, I wonder if you actually come here to give your views on something or just quote somebody on something all the time if its wrong. ??? You seem to be getting a reputation by being called ''anorak boy'' on here.

You're starting to become a nuisance. I've been here longer than you have and have given my opion on countless matters, this one included. I don't like to repeat myself therefore I have no need to post who should be our right winger as of now, I've already done so. If you want to look for that post then feel free to do so but in the mean time please shut the fuck up. That's as nicely as I can put it.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The_Rock » Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:59 am

zarababe wrote:I can't help but wonder about the club's attitude, but I'm prepared to put my head down and keep battling

good grief........looks like things are not fine with cisse & raffa.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:09 am

A.B. wrote:

You're starting to become a nuisance. I've been here longer than you have and have given my opion on countless matters, this one included. I don't like to repeat myself therefore I have no need to post who should be our right winger as of now, I've already done so. If you want to look for that post then feel free to do so but in the mean time please shut the fuck up. That's as nicely as I can put it.

Me the nuisance ???  Like I said I'm not the one people are calling names. Also if you've already given your views on the topic then why do you just go about all the time quoting people. Obviously I undertand you gotta quote be sometimes but A.B you do it ALL THE TIME, now THATS beig a nuisance. return of the judge found this annoying aswell. Can't you just let some things be?
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:24 pm

Me the nuisance ???  Like I said I'm not the one people are calling names. Also if you've already given your views on the topic then why do you just go about all the time quoting people. Obviously I undertand you gotta quote be sometimes but A.B you do it ALL THE TIME, now THATS beig a nuisance. return of the judge found this annoying aswell. Can't you just let some things be?

I don't give a flying fuck if Judge the knobhead finds it annoying, if he doesn't like it then he should fuck off and read the next post after mines. That includes you as well.

I find it annoying that 99 percent of judge's posts are smileys and whatever bullshit he makes up but you don't see me running around complaining about it in every thread.
Last edited by A.B. on Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion