Michael shields - Bulgarian justice ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:17 am

Nicely weighed post above mate!! Its still wrong tho that the lads in jail! We only care cos hes one of us yes,but if all the facts were as they are before us now and sheilds for example  supported the scum i'd still say let him home!its not a debate of who supports who or why! Its a common feeling of basic humanity and the feeling of 'it could be me' in a Bulgarian jail! We dont want to offend Bulgaria or its people,we dont want to make Bulgaria look pathetic and inhumane!
Rite now Bulgaria is doing a good job of that alone!
All we want is justice and the basic respect we,as people deserve!As i write this sh-t post spare a thot 4 Michael,sittin in a cell,alone,miles from home and innocent!!
Bulgaria shud have the b-lls to admit its anger,hence the rapid procedure of putting this lad away to look as if something was done!
A scapegoat in any concept is wrong,but the lad being in jail is a crime itself,in my eyes just as bad as the crime in question,if not worse!
Yes a crime was done that nite by 1 person!and that 1 person shud be punished,but as 4 the crime bulgaria has committed??Send our man home and let justice prevail!!
66-1120597113

Postby br0kera » Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:44 pm

Hi Guys.  Do you know what the problem is. ITs that in Bulgaria (as in maybe all of the "democratic" countries) there is an animal called "Justice System". In the law stays that confessions made outside of the court do not guilt as evidence. I admit that it is really stupid!!! But it is the same in USA , UK and EU. It hasnt been stupid for you for all the years, and know when something happens with your man, all of a sudden you stand up and shout "Bulgaria is a primitive country" etc. etc. Shouldnt we be a little more fair. Its called fairplay guys. And I personaly find it really dumm to make a discussion about something that someone has no information about. You just let your feelings lead you. The same is at the continent :)
   PS. I am also from BG as i think youve noticed....
PPS Dont get me wrong i have nothing against Michael and UK but i feel a bit offended when you talk about somth you don have an idea about.. Peace
br0kera

Postby Feeney » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:00 pm

:sleep  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep  d!ckheads

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:17 pm

Feeney wrote: :sleep  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep  d!ckheads

hi feeney  fuc.king a to that post  d!ckheads plain and simple :sleep  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:29 pm

Alright matrix, kn0bs have got nothin better to do.....

What does my head in tho, is that as unlikely as it is, what if his family are reading that? They'll be upset enough as it is without havin w@nkers spouting sh!t like that  :(

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:58 pm

Landser u really are sick!Even if Sheilds was guilty which he aint,there is no glory in locking a man up!it seems u just enjoy annoying people for some pathetic reason!Probably because u are a sad little man in reality,u are nothing and annonymous to all around u!! So on here is the only place u can get noticed!
Go and spout ur twisted filfth elsewhere u cu.nt!!  :rasp  :rasp
66-1120597113

Postby Feeney » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:59 pm

Landser wrote:Shut up, throll.
Like it or not you won`t be able to see your sexual partner michael shields soon.Of course you can always send him postcards in the next 15 years.I`m sure he won`t have patience to read your letters(if he can read in which i seriously doubt) just because he won`t have much things to do in the Varna jail.

I say again.....

:sleep  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep  d!ckheads

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum