Gay fans

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Garymac » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:45 pm

Surely there is websites for posting sh!t like this, imagine one of us comin on here and sayin "im a straight lad and wonderin if there are any tidy Liverpool Birds who maybe wanna go the game grab a bite to eat, maybe get a few drinks after it, go out to town after that and then go back to ares, hop off the good foot and do the bad thing" It would be seen as sexist and wrong......in fact fuc* it, is there any birds on this forum who wants to do all the above!!!!!   :idea
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:25 pm

Garymac wrote:Surely there is websites for posting sh!t like this, imagine one of us comin on here and sayin "im a straight lad and wonderin if there are any tidy Liverpool Birds who maybe wanna go the game grab a bite to eat, maybe get a few drinks after it, go out to town after that and then go back to ares, hop off the good foot and do the bad thing" It would be seen as sexist and wrong......in fact fuc* it, is there any birds on this forum who wants to do all the above!!!!!   :idea

:D nw u know how CGGY and I feel ..  :D  :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:41 pm

Your being a bit harsh mate there Peewee, their ain't anything wrong with gay people, one of my best friends is gay, I'm not scared of gays as I'm comfortable with my sexuality, homophobs are just ignorant :;):
Last edited by Paul C on Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:16 am

Paul C wrote:Your being a bit harsh mate there Peewee, their ain't anything wrong with gay people, one of my best friends is gay, I'm not scared of gays as I'm comfortable with my sexuality, homophobs are just ignorant :;):

how can homophobes be ignorant?  you dont choose to have a phobia. its not like you can just say "ah today i think i will have a new phobia, today i will be scared of heights". maybe you should first understand what a phobia is, its not a hatred of something, its a fear.

i am homophobic, i have a fear of bummers but i also dont for the life of me understand them.

now this guy has come on here obviously looking for gay sex, thats why he wants to meet gay guys for a beer after the game. if sex wasnt an issue here he would have just said he wanted to meet people after the game for a beer. this is not the place. recently a guy came on here asking for girls msn addresses in liverpool so he could get to know them etc. he was shot down in flames and told that this was not the place. but when the gay guy comes on some people decide to tiptoe round him because he is some form of minority.

thats hypocrasy, if a manc comes on he gets abuse, chelski fan gets abuse, taff, god bless him got abuse for being welsh and had a laugh about it(no one defended him), judge gets called a perve every day(hes not bothered). but as soon as someone takes the p!ss out the gay guy some people start to defend him, in fact i dont even see the gay guy complaining about it, its others that are complaining.

lets put this in perspective, he put himself up to get shot down. no on ewas so abusive to him, no post was filled with hatred only humour and if he was offended he can take issue with it himself (or is he like the neviller and needs big guys to look after him and speak for him.

rant over.

oh and zarababe im sure if you stopped sending the pic of ashwari rai to people claiming its you then you will stop getting hassle from gusy on here.
112-1077774096

Postby Paul C » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:06 am

I use the term 'homophobe' loosely as an expression rather than something diagnosed by a doctor/shrink.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:11 am

Paul C wrote:I use the term 'homophobe' loosely as an expression rather than something diagnosed by a doctor/shrink.

fair enough
112-1077774096

Postby Honolulu Bob » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:52 am

Paul C wrote:Your being a bit harsh mate there Peewee, their ain't anything wrong with gay people, one of my best friends is gay, I'm not scared of gays as I'm comfortable with my sexuality, homophobs are just ignorant :;):

Nah, ain't nothing wrong with gay people and it's nice that your friend helps you out with the gardening Paul.  :D

When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:07 am

Honolulu Bob wrote:

Nah, ain't nothing wrong with gay people and it's nice that your friend helps you out with the gardening Paul.  :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: AHA Bob your a killer thats funny as :censored:  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:32 am

:laugh:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:17 pm

quality pic :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:35 am

peewee wrote:i am homophobic, i have a fear of bummers but i also dont for the life of me understand them.

So your actually scared of gay people  :laugh: what else are you scarded of kittens perhaps  :p
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:34 pm

Honolulu Bob wrote:

lmao, he's a better dancer than my mate  :talktothehand  :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:39 am

Fowler_E7 wrote:
peewee wrote:i am homophobic, i have a fear of bummers but i also dont for the life of me understand them.

So your actually scared of gay people  :laugh: what else are you scarded of kittens perhaps  :p

only two fears i have, bummers and dentists, are you suggesting you dont have any phobias?  maybe heights, fire, spiders, cockroaches, enclosed spaces?

you must be a superhero, though even superman was scared of krypton
112-1077774096

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:00 am

peewee wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:

only two fears i have, bummers and dentists, are you suggesting you dont have any phobias?  maybe heights, fire, spiders, cockroaches, enclosed spaces?

Im a bit scared of dentists too! Just thought your phobia was a bit funny thats all, gave me the thought of you running down the street screaming with Julian Clarey chasing after you  :D
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:48 am

Fowler_E7 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:

Im a bit scared of dentists too! Just thought your phobia was a bit funny thats all, gave me the thought of you running down the street screaming with Julian Clarey chasing after you  :D

haha, i wouldnt run from one, i would just administer a swift volley to his b0ll0x    :D
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum