Mourinho vs benitez - Both class managers

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lili » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:20 pm

Just one point and I must admit that I don't know how long Mourinho stayed at Porto for but what both managers need to prove is that they can sustain success for a long period of time before moving on as both have left clubs after a couple of years when having great success. I don't think Rafa is leaving in a hurry but Mourinho if the going gets tough? ???
lili

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:05 pm

Plus Moris has just been fined £200k for the cole tap-up. Oh, he's a lovely gentleman with impeccable grace, morals and total respect for his fellow managers and the players. BULLS*IT!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a coniving co*k with a superiorority complex. Who in here would love to take a bat to him!?! - Hands up, folks!!!!(Just remember you'll have to get there before me!!!!!):D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Erica » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:28 pm

woof woof ! wrote:I don't care how good he is I can't stand him . Fortunately for us the difference between football and sex is that in football you don't have to like every cu'nt you bump into.

:D

Do you have to...in sex? :D  :D These men!
Erica

Postby XSD » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:47 pm

JBG wrote:All of his players, both at Porto and Chelsea, rave about him. Even Adrian Mutu paid tribute to him last week.

Deco rejected a move to play under him and was saying Rikjard was a better manager. Of course he couldn't say Mourinho was better when he is playing at Barca though.

I think they are great managers, but if discard portugese league, which is probably fair, then Benitez edges him on major trophies now. I'd never swap Benitez for Mourinho, and it's much better for me to have a manager who not only works hard (they both do) but doesn't put it about in the press, and resembles the determination yet also the credibility and tradition of the club.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gen Ming » Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:07 am

I will pick Rafa over Mourinho. Mourinho maybe a fantastic manager in soccer sense but he failed miserably in making Chelsea a popular club. How many people worldwide has grown to hate Chelsea now as compare when he wasn't Chelsea manager yet?

His arrogance sux and his underhand psychological tactics against referees, coaches and players show what kind of jerk he is.
Gen Ming

Postby welsh_kopite » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:56 pm

I hate the fact that Mourinho is such a bad loser, he has to blame the loss not on his inferior tactical abilities in some of the games, but on the referee, or the linesman. Saying the best team didn't win when we beat them in semi's? The best team is the one that goes through to the next round. he is cocky, arrogant and I would hate it if he had or ever will come to Liverpool. He would be an embarrasment to our good sportsmanship as a club. Benitez is not only a master tactition (even we have not seen it in premiership to great effect of yet), but is also a great bloke.
welsh_kopite

Postby joependo » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:03 pm

Mouriniho is a good manager but without the money this season with chelsea he would of won nothing.We would of won the champions league,Micky mouse cup.And Arsenal would of won the league thats what i think.Rfa had no money at the beginning of the season and he won us the  champions league.Overall benites is better manager.
joependo

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion