Will cisse start? - Opinions!?!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby akumaface » Tue May 03, 2005 5:13 am

Who would Chelsea be scare of (Baros or Cisse) now? I think Baros poses a bigger threat than CIsse at the moment. In Chelsea mind, they would love to see Cisse because he is not fully fit and hasn't shown any touch after his return.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby slavia » Tue May 03, 2005 5:55 am

akumaface wrote:Who would Chelsea be scare of (Baros or Cisse) now? I think Baros poses a bigger threat than CIsse at the moment. In Chelsea mind, they would love to see Cisse because he is not fully fit and hasn't shown any touch after his return.

Cech said in his interviews he is more worried about Baros. He was surprised when Baros was taken off. Even a Baros who wasn't doing much was a greater worry to him than a replacement from the bench.
slavia

Postby Alanay » Tue May 03, 2005 6:27 am

Cisse has not played more than 45 minutes so far (If I'm not mistaken). He's been out for too long, so it's kind of tough for him to match the needs of the game.
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby blur » Tue May 03, 2005 8:45 am

I dunno if it's a fitness issue with cisse, but i reckon he hasn't got time to settle down in any game, coming on only in the last 20-30 minutes.

His reputation (and price tag) has preceded him and truth be told, i feel that we have yet to see it materialise. To make excuses for him, he was getting adjusted to the EPL having come from a "weaker" and less physically demanding league. But let's not forget he was top scorer there (not Nando).

Whether or not he adjusts to the EPL leaves a lot to be seen. Personally, I'd like to see him on for a full game (if he's fit enough) to really see what he's capable of when he gets into the rhythm of the game. He made a rather promising break (ala Heskey of old) on the right flank against Boro the other night only to be fouled. I suppose we'll have to wait till next season to see what he's really capable of.
blur

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Tue May 03, 2005 3:04 pm

I certainly prefer Baros.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Tue May 03, 2005 3:34 pm

I still perfer Cisse and Baros should start for Liverpool and go for the early goals . We must score at least 2 goals in the first 45min, then get other 2 more goals . After that defend , don't score again . Relax . Final score 4-0 to Liverpool.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby xd3vilx » Tue May 03, 2005 3:47 pm

We Don't Know Wat Formation Will Rafael Benitez Chose...4-5-1...4-4-2...And He Even Say 4-3-3...
So Depend..If He Play 4-4-2 Cisse Will Play For Sure...
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion