Wba 1 - 0 everton

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:52 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:ImageImage

they must be whistling to "Walk This Way"
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:50 am

:D :D
LiverpoolMadman

Postby azriahmad » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:46 am

Guys, whatever we all may say about Everton, as a person and as a football fan, I take my hat off to David Moyes. He has done wonders with Everton this season considering the squad and money he has. I agree with Dalglish who mentioned this fact about Moyes.

Their biggest loss has been Gravesen and not Rooney. Without Rooney, they have collectively put in much more effort and played with so much desire that it put so many of our own players to shame with theit lack of application to their better talents than compared to the bluenoses. If these guilty lot can take a leaf from David Moyes' Everton players and play with 20% more effort all of the time, Liverpool will not be sweating out for a 4th place slots as we have dropped points all season against opposition who we should beat.

I did not catch the WBA-Everton game as it was so late here in my parts of the world but I was overjoyed to see the result in the sports news brief early in the morning.

If Evertonians call Cahill unfit to wear their jersey, they have forgotten the very man who scored so many crucial match winning goals for them this season when their strikers have drawn blanks. He is one of their outstanding players this season having contributed to many match winning goals. They are so sad right now and I hope we overhaul them very near the future. I have criticised Nunez, Pellegrino and Smicer but they have never contributed to the Liverpool cause as much as Cahill has done to Everton.

Go Liverpool, go Rafa. You'll never walk alone.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:51 am

azriahmad wrote:If Evertonians call Cahill unfit to wear their jersey, they have forgotten the very man who scored so many crucial match winning goals for them this season when their strikers have drawn blanks. He is one of their outstanding players this season having contributed to many match winning goals.

I supsect that is a silly knee-jerk reaction by an angry Everton fan after the game and speaking b4 engaging his brain.

Many of us on this board say things we don't really mean in the heat of a loss and regret it afterwards.

The fact is I think 99.9% of Evertoninas respect Cahill and see him as an integral part of their side.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bluenose » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:17 am

LFC #1 wrote:
azriahmad wrote:If Evertonians call Cahill unfit to wear their jersey, they have forgotten the very man who scored so many crucial match winning goals for them this season when their strikers have drawn blanks. He is one of their outstanding players this season having contributed to many match winning goals.

I supsect that is a silly knee-jerk reaction by an angry Everton fan after the game and speaking b4 engaging his brain.

Many of us on this board say things we don't really mean in the heat of a loss and regret it afterwards.

The fact is I think 99.9% of Evertoninas respect Cahill and see him as an integral part of their side.

your spot on there!

It was a knee jerk reaction and to be honest Cahill is one of our main players. I think most of the Evertonians who called up and said those things are just a little tense about the situation as a whole as we all are!!!

It will be a rollercoaster ride for us all til the end but there can only be one winner......and Bolton have the easiest run in!!
Bluenose

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:59 am

Bolton won't get 4th, they had to realistically get at least a draw against us to have any hope. We must be the favourites now based on your lot's form. But with a Champions League campaign still going we have much to focus on, and who knows if Everton hit form they could still get 4th.

I think it will be close, but looking at the situation now I think we will get there.

Whatever happens Everton have had a great season, I picked them for relegation as did many and no one could've expected this sort of season for them.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:22 pm

My uncle is a toffee n broke iz bak the day wba beat everton by falling off his ladder when he was washin windows he could probs see a tele thru it and saw them score and cudnt believe it.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:26 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:My uncle is a toffee n broke iz bak the day wba beat everton by falling off his ladder when he was washin windows he could probs see a tele thru it and saw them score and cudnt believe it.

:oh:  :oh:  :oh:

:D  :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:05 pm

:kungfu: Things can easily change in football, we might have one of our regular off days at city and the blues have a very achievable 3 points against Palace so all is not done yet...but if they fail to get 3 points there an we draw then i think they will fall apart completely. I watched the match against WBA and i thought it was terrible, Everton looked tired an before the late chances for Bent should of been dead and buried. As predicted by most people not having a squad has really caught up with them...although apart from Villa away i have not seen them perform like a top 4 side and take a team apart, they are +2 goal difference...for a team to win that many and have that type of goal difference is unheard of and underlines that they have scrapped there way through tight games, next year will be a big test for the managerial messiah that is Moyes...i am not convinced good organisation and hard work will be enough again.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:16 pm

Guys, whatever we all may say about Everton, as a person and as a football fan, I take my hat off to David Moyes. He has done wonders with Everton this season considering the squad and money he has. I agree with Dalglish who mentioned this fact about Moyes.

agree, when Shrek left i put Everton down for relegation....surprised you cashed in on Gravensen, if you had him you might have been ok and the CL money would have covered the money Real paid 5 x over.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion