Juventus - liverpool tickets - I sell 4 tickets

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby BigKing » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:16 pm

I sell 4 tickets for Champions League Match Juventus - Liverpool.
Tickets can be bought also single.
I ship to England only with DHL or UPS or similar (no regular airmail) in order to bring the tickets to you in 24hours max.
Insurance is inclusive.
The tickets are for Curva Nord (Beside Goal Line) 3rd Ring
seat n° 1-2-3-4.
Let me know ASAP in order for me to arrange shipping.
Last edited by supersub on Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigKing

Postby Scottbot » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:27 pm

So let me get this straight. Your on here offering LFC fans the chance to buy tickets to presumably sit in a Juve fans seating area for a hugely emotional game between two teams who were invloved in a terrible tragedy that was partly caused by the fans of both teams mixed in the stadium together because low-life weasily touts like yourself selling tickets for your own personal gain?
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:29 pm

Scottbot wrote:Your on here offering LFC fans the chance to buy tickets to presumably sit in a Juve fans seating area for a hugely emotional game between two teams who were invloved in a terrible tragedy that was partly caused by the fans of both teams mixed in the stadium together because low-life weasily touts like yourself selling tickets for your own personal gain?

that's the longest sentence ever :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:30 pm

but also possibly the best sentence ive read today
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:30 pm

Scottbot wrote:So let me get this straight. Your on here offering LFC fans the chance to buy tickets to presumably sit in a Juve fans seating area for a hugely emotional game between two teams who were invloved in a terrible tragedy that was partly caused by the fans of both teams mixed in the stadium together because low-life weasily touts like yourself selling tickets for your own personal gain?

Scottbot - you hit the nail on the fking head pal.

bigking - fek off!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:31 pm

what an utter dickhead! imagine some Liverpool fans bought then tickets?!?!  Probably wouldn't be allowed in the ground...hopefully.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BigKing » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:31 pm

Not interested in challenging you in this discussion.
First of all the Juventus side is the South and not North.
Second it's passed 20 years for 1985 and you're still one of thinking about fight and death. It's just a football match and a different environment from that day. Just enjoy dude. ;-)
BigKing

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:33 pm

Second it's passed 20 years for 1985 and you're still one of thinking about fight and death. It's just a football match and a different environment from that day. Just enjoy dude. ;-)

what a totall fool...obviously some ticket tout who has never been to a Juve game in his life....get lost!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:33 pm

And who were the ones that pointed their middle finger out while LFC fans were showing signs of friendship?
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BigKing » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:36 pm

No need to argue. I'm not a juventus fan and i had this tickets from a friend. I'm just tryin to sell them. Not interested in historical revivals and soccer matters.
BigKing

Postby NYCJuveFan » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:37 pm

BigKing wrote:Not interested in challenging you in this discussion.
First of all the Juventus side is the South and not North.

It's true. Juve's ultras side is South, not North.
LFC fans will be seated at the North-East corner, the visitor section.

But be aware. I'm sure some d!ck**head fellow fans will show up in that section to throw anything they could.

If you intend to go, just buy regular visitor tickets and stay united and under police protection. Do not wander around the city by yourself. Especially the neighborhood where the stadium is located. It's a dangerous one itself.
NYCJuveFan

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:38 pm

If you intend to go, just buy regular visitor tickets and stay united and under police protection. Do not wander around the city by yourself. Especially the neighborhood where the stadium is located. It's a dangerous one itself.

thanks for the advice, much appreciated for anyone whose traveling...
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NYCJuveFan » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:48 pm

7_Kewell wrote:thanks for the advice, much appreciated for anyone whose traveling...

Last Champions League match that I attended in Italy was against Newcastle few years ago (before I moved to the US). I went there with a couple of american friends, and of course we spoke English to each other.
I had to explain to some a$$*holes that they weren't British and actually cheered for Juve. And that was at a hot-dog stand outside the stadium (and we won that game 2-0).
NYCJuveFan

Postby Ciggy » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:33 pm

Liverpool fans have been buying tickets from the Juventus website, they will be mixed with the Juve fans.
TBH I dont want any of fans there because the hatred on some of there faces yesterday and some of the stories Ive heard today, I can possibly say there will be incidents over there and we will get the blame.

The italians where fighting with each other last week at the WC qualifiers, you will have fans there that dont even support Juve just looking for a kick off.

People are dissalutioned if they think nothings going to happen, they have beat up the mancs, the geordies and celtic fans, and none of them clubs are associated with liverpool.

Theres going to be trouble big time, hope our fans return safely.

My mum was in Rome 2 of the men they travelled with got stabbed, and didnt travel back to Liverpool with the party, that was before Heysel imagine things now?

We still blame south yorkshire police, and we will never forgive the Sun, so us trying to heal things with Juve is all well and good to try and and ask for forgivness but how can we? When we cant forgive ourselves? 
I dont blame there supporters for feeling this way either, how would we feel if the shoe was on the other foot?

I just hope everything goes smoothly and everyone returns safe a football match is not worth risking your life for.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:46 pm

Where the fu.ck are the moderators get his thread closed and delete it please.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion