Morintes will sign - From the horses mouth

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Woollyback » Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:24 pm

I'll bear my a*se in Burtons if Rafa even gave Beattie a millisecond's thought.

Morientes is light years ahead of him in every department other than experience of the English game
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:05 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:So you go out with money in your pocket to purchase a Ferrari, when you get to the showroom, you see one you really like, that would fit perfectly into your garage at home. You want to pay £1m, but the showroom want a little more, then a new guy takes over at the showroom, and wants to keep the car for himself.

On the way home, you end up buying a Rover for the same price.

You see where I am coming from ?

nice analogy leon :D
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anchor man » Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:44 pm

ITS SIMPLE IF MORI DOES NOT SIGN THEN ANELKA WILL BEATTIE IS GOING TO THE BLUE NOSES THANK GOD
anchor man

Postby A.B. » Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:47 pm

Turn caps lock off.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:33 pm

a new sign of improvement from Madrid

Liverpool have been forced to wait on Fernando Morientes as he seeks talks with Real Madrid's new coach Wanderley Luxemburgo.

His agent Gines Carvajal will seek clarification from Luxemburgo, appointed yesterday, over his client's position at Real, though Liverpool remain confident the player will still want to move.

Luxemburgo is unlikely to offer Morientes the immediate guarantee of first-team football and may even try to bring the Santos forward Robinho to Spain, pushing Morientes further out of the picture.

Real are aware they will need to soften their stance to bring the Merseysiders back to the negotiating table as Liverpool have already threatened to turn elsewhere over their £8 million demands.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:36 pm

If he wants to wait to see what Real's new manager says, then he can stay there, I would call the whole thing off. No one holds us to ransom. NO ONE.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:37 pm

I agree. This is taking too long.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:45 pm

if they are going to bring robinho in from santos, and they say they are going to loosen their stance for us. That might mean we could be getting him for cheaper, which wouldnt be to bad at all.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liamac » Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:04 pm

Real Madrid love to play brinkmanship , i hear Sadam used to work there  :D
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:17 pm

liamac wrote:Real Madrid love to play brinkmanship , i hear Sadam used to work there  :D

:laugh:  :D followed by George Bush  :D  :laugh:
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:21 am

I just got back from outstation and while listening on the radio, it was said that Real Madrid "would lower the asking price on Morrientes if Liverpool agree to sell them Gerrard". From my part of the world, and without the benefit of searching the internet, I wouldn't know if there is any validity in this news now that Real Madrid have a new Brazillian coach.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:24 am

Real Madrid confirm have a new coach........ the ex brazil coach.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:36 am

I thought that Remon has done quite well given that he has to handle such massive egos who does not take kindly to being rotated (not even dropped yet) to play to the occassion and opposition. Only 3 months into his job and he has already been relegated to the backroom, poor guy. That brat Raul has done next to zilch in his main job - scoring goals.

Well, Real Madrid is a team of so-called Galacticos and they need a similar coach. Biggest mistake was to replace del Bosqe who is an excellent coach despite not being really famous. It is their club abd hopefully they will ruin themselves in the process.

Morrientes and his agent will rightfully meet the new coach first to assess if there is any change in his fortunes before deciding if he still wants to move on.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:12 am

To all those who say rafa will go to real madrid, what do you have to say now ?

Rafa is a proud manager. He wouldn't want to be a doormat @ real....
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:56 am

Rock, I had always thought that Martin O'Neill will have made a greater impact in his first season if he were to be appointed as the Liverpool manager due to his familiarity to the British game, but over a longer spell, it would be Benithez (after finding his feet) as this man has a reputation of building efficient teams devoid of primadonna players and so-called stars but have high work ethics and would follow the manager's/coach's instructions without running to the chairman to undermine the manager/coach.

Benithez has instilled Liverpool's long lost attribute to playing football - passing and movement build-up. This was the cornerstone of the Shankly and especially Paisley years. Benithez is aslo tactically adept, a very stark contrast to Houllier being tactically inept. Behithez will make changes to try and achieve the required change the outcome of a game if Plan A does not work. He has done this successfully of late and it is beggining to show that the players are finally being able to embrace and deliver to his philosophies.

Being such a person, like similarly clever coaches such as Jose Maurinho, Benithez would not like to go to the bright lights but less substance of a club like Real Madrid.

Thank God for that because we now have one of the most intelligent young coaches in Europe.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion