Mcmanaman - Conceited twerp

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The_Rock » Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:42 pm

You could say i'm sour grapes, but when i look at mcmanaman, he reminds me of scobby do's friend shaggy  :D . I guess you could call his son shaggy do....
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:42 pm

To be fair Ive known stephen and his family for years I know he screwd us over, but is there any need to start a topic on who his kids are gona support he hasnt got any yet and he may just have a girl who hates footie.
The stephen I know used to take his 80 year old grandmother to the local shop for grocceries even when he played for us, and his mother was one of the lovelist people you could ever meet, she died at a very young age really sad :( . Karen his sister was one of my mates at school and at the bustop every mornin goin to school I protected stevie from abusers callin him wurzel
:D
Cant say te same about his dad though hes bloody loaded and still walks to town cause he doesnt wana splash out on a taxi :glare:  Mingebag.  :D And he done something last year that I wont say nothing about but it brought a disgrace to his family :angry:
His poor wife would turn in her grave.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:14 pm

Not necessarily saying anything against Macca, other than that he is displaying an a amazing level of conceit, to think that Liverpool Fans are going to be surprised by his choice of favour.
I dont think many Liverpool fan's are interested in him and would actually care to hear his opinions, never mind express any surprise at them.
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby taff » Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:34 pm

I quite like his articles and to be honest dont care if he supports Everton or not its his choice and he did support them as a kid, first love etc 

I rated him while he was with us as well, I dont think he will be remembered as a great mainly due to his character but I do think he was undervalued
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:45 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:He was a great player, his whole family is blue and he can do what ever the hell he wants as it will effect my life -0% !!

I nominate this post as the best post of the year. It's a piece of art I tell ya.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:04 pm

u cant have minus 0% :D  doesnt make sense  !
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby andy_g » Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:10 pm

Dom1 wrote:u cant have minus 0% :D  doesnt make sense  !

nor does macmanaman

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ronmeister » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:00 am

It dont affect me one bit who his Kids support or who he supports for that matter ,I will allways remember that goal he scored From an impossible  angle  near the corner flag.Good luck to him and his Kids i say,And lets face it he can say he's a blue all he wants but still played for the Red side of Liverpool and his Kids will allways Know that. :)
ronmeister

Postby Dom1 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:09 am

andy_g wrote:
Dom1 wrote:u cant have minus 0% :D  doesnt make sense  !

nor does macmanaman

Ditto  :;):   :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion