Rafa , did he lose the plot today

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mrcool2003 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:48 pm

parchpea wrote:I am afraid Benitez got it all wrong today. It was a real big game and he gambled by leaving out better players and playing guys out of position. It just did not work on any level and I just hope he learns from his mistakes. On another note I think Dudek should be back in goal.

who was playin out of postion then?

your negatively sucks, if we drew or won u wd b praising the team

the manager is the right man, he hasnt got the players he wants yet, give the man a break
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:51 pm

but we all know that if he was offered the Real Madrid managers job tonight he would take it.
Last edited by lakes10 on Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:56 pm

lakes10 wrote:but we all know that if he was offered the Real Madrid tonight he would take it.

He doesn't seem like the person but with saying that i never through Redknapp would of gone to Sothampton so who knows,but its pretty obvious that his dream job and u never know in football.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:57 pm

lakes10 wrote:but we all know that if he was offered the Real Madrid tonight he would take it.

who ?
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:00 pm

zarababe wrote:

who ?

Benitzes
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby barnesrush » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:26 pm

benitez doesnt like the short lifespan of managers of spanish teams. why would he go to madrid now when the galacticos hold most of the power
cut me and i bleed red
barnesrush

Postby zarababe » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:36 pm

lakes10 wrote:but we all know that if he was offered the Real Madrid managers job tonight he would take it.

:glare: ... defo losing the  plot ... some ppppppl   :upside:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:42 pm

lakes10 wrote:dropping 5 good players and then not knowing what  to do with the subs. he told Mellor to come off then to stay on then told him to come off , in the end someone stepped in and Rafa gave up and let mellor stay on.
i dont think he knows how much this game ment to the club and the fans.

I do not care what anyone on here says, but this is a classic example of "fans" who do not go the game not having a clue.

For the record Pongolle told the bench his leg was not right as they where bringing Mellor off.

Muppet !
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:47 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:dropping 5 good players and then not knowing what  to do with the subs. he told Mellor to come off then to stay on then told him to come off , in the end someone stepped in and Rafa gave up and let mellor stay on.

I do not care what anyone on here says, but this is a classic example of "fans" who do not go the game not having a clue.

For the record Pongolle told the bench his leg was not right as they where bringing Mellor off.

Muppet !

Too right, I cant believe what Im reading. Our team is where it deserves to be with the players available to Rafa at the moment. Its him that is having to make do not the manager. Lets just hope the siuts sort out some finance so the boss can bring in some faces in Jan. If we keep floating around the top four before that time things will work itself out.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:49 pm

That should read 'its him having to make do not the players'.
Obviously.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:01 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:

Muppet !

erm sorry mate but you are wrong up untill a few years ago i was a season ticket holder till work stop  me being able to go to all the games but i still try to go to as many as i can. i was NOT at the game today and so i was only going by what could been seen on TV .
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:04 pm

mynameisred wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

Muppet !

Too right, I cant believe what Im reading. Our team is where it deserves to be with the players available to Rafa at the moment. Its him that is having to make do not the manager. Lets just hope the siuts sort out some finance so the boss can bring in some faces in Jan. If we keep floating around the top four before that time things will work itself out.

ok so you are saying that Everton  have better players than us , well thats ball , we have far better players than them
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:05 pm

lakes10 wrote:but we all know that if he was offered the Real Madrid managers job tonight he would take it.

:laugh: Thats the biggest load of sh#te ive heard for years :D  :upside:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:08 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:

:laugh: Thats the biggest load of sh#te ive heard for years :D  :upside:

but its true
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:12 pm

we all know that if he was offered the Real Madrid managers job tonight he would take it.

No you're wrong once again. Benitez doesn't like ego's and Real Madrid is full of them, so why go there? He has already won the La Liga twice I believe. Premier League > La Liga.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion