Moderators on other forums - Thank god for ours

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:00 pm

Hello guys

Lately, I logged onto a Football Manager 2005 forum to pick up on little tips and tactics I could potentially use as I try to master the role of the virtual manager. 

You know the way this goes back to about 2600 topics if you go back to 2002, this has about 20; it's fairly new.

Anyway, whilst browsing back from page 20 backwards to 1, I've noticed that their moderator is a right f*****g dictator.
jonnymac1979

What would you say if I did this?
jonnymac1979

And then this?
jonnymac1979

Don’t get me wrong, the three posts were all to do with my game, I wasn’t taking the ****** like the way I do on here.

Well I got this reply.

Please when you are the last poster, edit your post instead of making new ones. Double or triple posting is considered as spam, and is aginst the rules.

I am going to merge your 3 posts into 1.  Next time use the edit feature which can be found on the lower right corner of the desired post. 
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:01 pm

This is just ONE of his replies that I am deciding to post.  It makes me laugh, this moderator must spend his time ****** people off.  He’s dead funny, he goes OFF HIS HEAD if someone posts a new topic if such a one already exists.  He hijacks a thread, posts a link to the existing thread, and then a big sign appears at the top of the topic saying This topic is closed to replies.

If anyone posts about a young player who will do good, he will suddenly appear, show his ****** and post a link to the special Young Players thread.

Mention a striker, he will close the topic,. Not before posting a link to the Strikers thread.

No wonder it is only 20 pages long!!!

JBG, Supersub, I salute you!!!!!
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:01 pm

It makes me laugh, I'm not kidding, he goes on about flaming, spamming etc... he wouldn't last five f*****g seconds on here!!!! :D :laugh: :D
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:06 pm

Here are a few of his rules:

Try to stay on topic at all times.
Don't go off topic. If someone goes off topic, don't join them.

Try not to post duplicate threads.
Check to see if someone else has made a similar thread before making a new one. Or it might be closed.  If you post duplicate posts, you will receive a warning and after that, if you continue, you will receive a ban! Don't tempt me.

Try not to double post!.
If you post additional identical replies/posts by mistake, please delete the duplicate replies by clicking the del link at the bottom of each. Where you need to add more information on to your original reply, click edit at the bottom of your post and add more to it, instead of clicking Reply and creating two replies.

It get's better the more you read it!!!!

No offensive, insulting, profane or vulgar remarks are allowed.
This also applies regarding comments about other people who do not frequent the site. This is consdered as flaming, and will not by any means be tolerated! Flaming will result with only one warning and then a ban.

I'm thinking of becoming a Communist!!! 

:D :laugh: :D
Last edited by jonnymac1979 on Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:09 pm

I'm thinking of putting my pi$$ing man on the Mancs signature on there to see how long it takes me to get banned!!!!
jonnymac1979

Postby who the hell is diarra » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:24 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:It makes me laugh, I'm not kidding, he goes on about flaming, spamming etc... he wouldn't last five f*****g seconds on here!!!! :D :laugh: :D

:D  :D  :D  :p
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby who the hell is diarra » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:24 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I'm thinking of putting my pi$$ing man on the Mancs signature on there to see how long it takes me to get banned!!!!

:D  :D   :D   :D   :D

who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby who the hell is diarra » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:26 pm

Just imagine what he'd make of the Real World :D :D
Last edited by who the hell is diarra on Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:36 pm

Johnny , would you refrain from posting multiple posts on the same subject until further notice :D

Regards

"Hitler" :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:02 pm

Ian, I think that's called flaming.  It will not be tolerated.  One more and your out!!! :laugh: :D
Last edited by jonnymac1979 on Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonnymac1979

Postby Woollyback » Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:02 am

I think we should PM Roberts a link to the site and UNLEASH HELL   :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:58 am

I wonder if Woolly's signiture wud last in there... :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA