Pongolle - ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby gerrard_steven » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:49 pm

lol i loved the bit where he made lauren n vieira look like a fool has any1 got the clip becuz i want it as my avatar, come sum1 please find it and send it me please im still laffing at it now lol
gerrard_steven

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:50 pm

erm it was the only good move he made the whole game :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:52 pm

what are you talking about ??? he played well and worked his socks off, if played badly then so did mellor
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gerrard_steven » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:54 pm

i thort he played well 2 nothing special but solid enough and did a job
gerrard_steven

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:56 pm

agreed, he was no man of the match but like all the team (kewell aside) worked hard and had a decent game
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:57 pm

Fowler_E7 wrote:what are you talking about ??? he played well and worked his socks off, if played badly then so did mellor

Both Mellor and Sinama had bad games. Only because Mellor scores a goal does not mean he was our best player out there. There is more to being a striker than scoring goals. And honestly do you think he will ever be able to reproduce a strike like that? It was like winning the lottery ticket two weeks in a row.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby andy_g » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:59 pm

i've always had faith in him to do well for us. he showed plenty of good touches today even though he was, like people have said, out of position.

the moment he made mugs of lauren and viera shows he has skill, not everyone could do a move like that. i say keep giving him games and he'll come good.

if mellor hadn't scored a great, matchwinning goal i reckon he'd be coming in for more stick than pongolle

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:02 pm

banana wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:what are you talking about ??? he played well and worked his socks off, if played badly then so did mellor

Both Mellor and Sinama had bad games. Only because Mellor scores a goal does not mean he was our best player out there. There is more to being a striker than scoring goals. And honestly do you think he will ever be able to reproduce a strike like that? It was like winning the lottery ticket two weeks in a row.

at what point did i say mellor had a good game? i was pointing out that pongolle had quite a good game and if people think he played bad then mellor was even worse, cisse's gonna get ya was praising mellor but saying pongolle was poor which makes no sense to me
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gerrard_steven » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:02 pm

2 be fair tho pongolle didnt really do much 2 make vieira n lauren be fooled so much thats 1 of the mian reasons i was laffing, but the guy did play well in my opinion did a very solid job
gerrard_steven

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:03 pm

andy_g wrote:i've always had faith in him to do well for us. he showed plenty of good touches today even though he was, like people have said, out of position.

the moment he made mugs of lauren and viera shows he has skill, not everyone could do a move like that. i say keep giving him games and he'll come good.

if mellor hadn't scored a great, matchwinning goal i reckon he'd be coming in for more stick than pongolle

exactly, for me pongolle played better than mellor today. Both worked their socks off, but pongolle clearly has more abilty than mellor
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:16 pm

Thing is pongolle has had first team chances mellor hasnt Mellor didnt play good today, but he got the winner hes a goal poacher, pongolle was lost everytime, he zshould know where he should be by now, and be proving himself, but he cant hes not quality sorry.
who would take him in the prem? would manure? no
would the ****** no?
would newcastle no?
so end of hes not good enough for them there fore hes not good enough for us, end of story
and all the Houllier shipments will be shipped back out I guarentee that,
watched the interview today with rafa, about Le Tallac coming back, he said no need we are 1 month away from the transfers, and our strikers being back.
I think it sums things up really.
That Gerrard Houlleir has destroyed our club and rafael benitez has to clean it up.
any fool can see it manure the gooners even chelsea have a youth squad, that came through, manure for example, brought there kids through, becks, giggs, scholles, the chuckle brothers, but no Houllier fell out with steve Highway.
And our youth had no chance till now.
says alot doesnt it.
Thats why they had success and we failed, youth is very important.
Ill put it in perspective right being a female, my son plays for Lpool reserves,
hes great hes fantastic, but then this boss comes along and buys really bad players when we have better playing for us in the academy.
I am really p.issed off cause I know my son is better than these half wits that havent a clue about the prem or what it means to play for LFC.
I know marie potter personaly darrens mother I know hes a good player, but he had not seen Houllier for 2 years, so whats that saying? I f he would have stayed?
he didnt give 2 sh.its
just to busy spending and desroying our fantastic club.
And Darren potter isnt the only one there are plenty more in that youth that would have gave there heart and soul , to play for us, no instead Houllier bought sh.ite.
the Lahma for 10 mill Diouff that just spits.
Put robbie foy in his place hey, wouldnt disgrace you like this.
end of story.
Gerrard Houllier done alot for our club in his first season
But he destroyed us in the next 4 to follow.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby who the hell is diarra » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:20 pm

Diouf the spittin lama i love it  , Cisse :D  :D  :D
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:24 pm

I undrstand what your saying cisse and to apoint i agree with you,but with the players that were available to rafa and the team we were playing. The performance we got today was exeptional.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:27 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:I undrstand what your saying cisse and to apoint i agree with you,but with the players that were available to rafa and the team we were playing. The performance we got today was exeptional.

totally agree Igor m8 :cool:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gerrard_steven » Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:31 pm

bac 2 the question ppl has any1 got the avatar of pongolle taking the ****** outta vieira n lauren?
gerrard_steven

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion