A nice quote from ferguson - To brighten up your day

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:44 pm

bigmick wrote:I thought they were thoroughly outclassed for long periods and end up winning due entirely to one-eyed refereeing. If they're behind, the refs keep playing until somebody 'basketballs' a lay-off to one of their strikers who duly gets them a point. If you are clean through on goal ol' smackead bundles you over without a problem, and if you don't look like scoring in a game you need to win just take a tumble and ol' twelve-yard Riley will do the rest. Incredible.

i know and somebody reckons ferdinand was the reason Arsenal didnt win.   are you joking whoever said that?? (i cant remember its in another thread i think) he shouldnt have been on the pitch after that foul. if i was wenger i'd be doing well to have any hair left after those decisions. what a joke.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:48 pm

cheesecakery wrote:F<UCK THE LOT OF YOU , I DONT TO BE HERE <
2 FACED B'ASTARDS .
SHOVE YR FORUM

Off you pop then, di*khead. Shut the door on yer way out Manc c*nt  :p
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:45 pm

Cheeso, that Hysel comment was out of order.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:55 pm

2 FACED B'ASTARDS .
SHOVE YR FORUM

thats not like cheesey??  ???

sumthin is up!
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:33 pm

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:Starbridge you idiot how is Man U winning a better result for us?

we all know Arsenal will win the league again, that is a certainty, so what we want is to keep the other contenders for 2nd, 3rd and 4th at bay, this includes Man U. we dont want man u to win anything. if arsenal win the league (which they are going to) i couldnt give a sh*t if they win by 1 or a million points. our aim this season is champions league, (2nd 3rd or 4th).  F*ck Man U!!!!!!   if you notice they've just gone above us in the league!!!

also dont come on here preaching about why we should get rid our hatred of Manchester, yes it might make sense to a foreigner to be like this, but if you lived here, esp. Liverpool you wouldnt be saying that. you just havent got a clue what goes on over here, and you should realise that.

HEY now lets not get bashing the foreigners
i am one and i hate Manure
my friend is a manure fan, i dont hate him, i hate his team
not all of us are idiots i sure am not one
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:15 am

Red Macgregor wrote:Match abandoned due to collapse of Main Stand would have been best result all round.

you were the one who came on  here and had a go at a few of us for being "immature" about the fit birds zone, well you are very mature with comments like that aren't u.

oh and cheesecakery, red macgregors comment is out of order, but to make a joke out of people dying at Heysel is unneccesasry and downright sick.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:47 am

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:Starbridge you idiot how is Man U winning a better result for us?

we all know Arsenal will win the league again, that is a certainty, so what we want is to keep the other contenders for 2nd, 3rd and 4th at bay, this includes Man U. we dont want man u to win anything. if arsenal win the league (which they are going to) i couldnt give a sh*t if they win by 1 or a million points. our aim this season is champions league, (2nd 3rd or 4th).  F*ck Man U!!!!!!   if you notice they've just gone above us in the league!!!

also dont come on here preaching about why we should get rid our hatred of Manchester, yes it might make sense to a foreigner to be like this, but if you lived here, esp. Liverpool you wouldnt be saying that. you just havent got a clue what goes on over here, and you should realise that.

Its a better result because it leaves us less off the pace.  You were all saying how being closer to the leaders has to be achieved this year yet you want them to pick up more points and pull further away from us.
Man U are above us by a point but we have a game in hand so I think we'll soon be 2 above them.
You don't care if Arsenal win by 1 million points  ??? you'd be content to be a million points behind arsenal so long as we got the to the champions league.  Thats just downright stupid and yet you have the gall to call me an idiot!
And yes I'm a foreigner and maybe I dont understand why you hate each other so much.  But yet no-one here has made any attempt to explain why.  Your as bad as the Catholic-Protestants in Ireland are you just brought up being taught 'Must hate Manchester, Must hate Manchester' do you chant that in schools?  I accept I dont have a clue whats going on between Liverpool and Manchester but until you give me a reason why there is so much bad blood between you two I'm still going to champion the cause of 'every should be nice to each other because we're all people with valid thoughts and opinions and if you dont agree thats tough because you need to learn to respect other people'.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby 106-1093504160 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:59 am

lol, yeah bye f@cker
106-1093504160

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:51 am

Starbridge42 wrote:

Its a better result because it leaves us less off the pace.  You were all saying how being closer to the leaders has to be achieved this year yet you want them to pick up more points and pull further away from us.
Man U are above us by a point but we have a game in hand so I think we'll soon be 2 above them.
You don't care if Arsenal win by 1 million points  ??? you'd be content to be a million points behind arsenal so long as we got the to the champions league.  Thats just downright stupid and yet you have the gall to call me an idiot!
And yes I'm a foreigner and maybe I dont understand why you hate each other so much.  But yet no-one here has made any attempt to explain why.  Your as bad as the Catholic-Protestants in Ireland are you just brought up being taught 'Must hate Manchester, Must hate Manchester' do you chant that in schools?  I accept I dont have a clue whats going on between Liverpool and Manchester but until you give me a reason why there is so much bad blood between you two I'm still going to champion the cause of 'every should be nice to each other because we're all people with valid thoughts and opinions and if you dont agree thats tough because you need to learn to respect other people'.

right be honest. do you think we have a chance of winning the league? if you do then ok, fair enough.

but we are not going to win the league!!!  that is certain.  so i would rather teams like Man U do absolutely sh*te so we can get a higher place. when there's a chance we can win the league, then i will be happy if it stays tight between Man U and Arsenal.
dont twist my words. i'm not content with just the champions league and Arsenal winning by a million points ( by the way that was an exaggeration which i presumed you'd know). i'm just keeping the expectations realistic this season.

we shouldnt have to explain why there is rivalry between us and Man United. why is there rivalry between any two teams? this is a highly competitive sport where there will be rivalry, especially with neighbours. if you cant understand this then  take up knitting or something similar, everyone is nice to each other in the knitting group. there are a lot of other factors between Manu U and Liverpool. if you are a fan then read your history of the club!!! dont be ignorant just because someone on a forum wont write 100 pages of "why Liverpool and Man U hate each other." There's no one word answers.

Canadian Red Army. tell me where i said "all foreigners are idiots"  i didnt say that at all. i'm not havin a go at foreigners, not at all, i welcome their support. if you dont understand why there is rivalry there is no problem with that. but as soon as you start havin a go at people for this then expect to be slated for it.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:55 am

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:if you cant understand this then  take up knitting or something similar, everyone is nice to each other in the knitting group.

dead funny!!!!!!!  :laugh:
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:01 am

Dom1 wrote:
2 FACED B'ASTARDS .
SHOVE YR FORUM

thats not like cheesey??  ???

sumthin is up!

yeah,its odd.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:26 pm

cheesecakery wrote:
Red Macgregor wrote:Match abandoned due to collapse of Main Stand would have been best result all round.

what,  like the collapse of the wall aginst juve ?  :D

Enough is enough, this is not on. I have tolerated this toss pot for a long time, even laughed at his humour occasionaly, but to come on here and flippintly remark on one of the darkest days in this clubs history is a joke.

Moderators get this idiot banned now.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:34 pm

He just logged out in a huff last night after a few people failed to see his point. 

Good riddance to him.  He's been the bane of this forum since I first registered on here.  He serves no purpose.
jonnymac1979

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:20 pm

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:Canadian Red Army. tell me where i said "all foreigners are idiots"  i didnt say that at all. i'm not havin a go at foreigners, not at all, i welcome their support. if you dont understand why there is rivalry there is no problem with that. but as soon as you start havin a go at people for this then expect to be slated for it.

i understand perfectally why we have a fued between the two clubs im not the problem here
i just said not all of us are idiots
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:09 pm

i didnt say you were. i called starbridge an idiot and that was nothing to do with the Man U rivalry thing.
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion