Londons burning - Again? lol yawn

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:22 am

Reg wrote:Its the video game generation, what do you expect? They've been playing out these scenes since they were 8 and finally they have the chance to fulfill their dreams.

Society's brought this upon itself because we have no regulations nor desire to implement them.

Reminds me of the newspaper's this week. Mate showed me the Daily Mail - they're blaming the whole incident on Grand Theft Auto.

I kid you not.
Last edited by SouthCoastShankly on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:21 am

metalhead wrote:
Greavesie wrote:2 Sikhs have been killed. I can see this turning into a race war, and we're gonna be caught in the middle

1 of the killed is a muslim

RIP to those dead.

IF it does turn into a race war as Greavsie said, think how ironic it would be that 3 fellas who died - died in the same city that Enoch Powell gave his controversial speech, back in the 60's.  :suspect:
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:40 am

Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:44 am

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
Reg wrote:Its the video game generation, what do you expect? They've been playing out these scenes since they were 8 and finally they have the chance to fulfill their dreams.

Society's brought this upon itself because we have no regulations nor desire to implement them.

Reminds me of the newspaper's this week. Mate showed me the Daily Mail - they're blaming the whole incident on Grand Theft Auto.

I kid you not.

I was playing GTA when I was 11 years old.  Somehow I was able to distinguish the difference between a computer game and real life. 

Next they'll be blaming Vince McMahon when the scum bags start delivering a few stone cold stunners to old people.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:32 am

jacdaniel wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:

I kid you not.

I was playing GTA when I was 11 years old.  Somehow I was able to distinguish the difference between a computer game and real life. 

Next they'll be blaming Vince McMahon when the scum bags start delivering a few stone cold stunners to old people.

Go To Sleep!  :buttrock
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Reg » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:56 am

He's right though Maxie, Stone Cold Steve Austin would woop all their asses....
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Reports over here said that it was a quiet night last night.  Any confirmation of that?  Hopefully this nonsense is winding down.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby dawson99 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Reports over here said that it was a quiet night last night.  Any confirmation of that?  Hopefully this nonsense is winding down.

yeah, only got 2 mp3 players  :(
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:08 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:Reports over here said that it was a quiet night last night.  Any confirmation of that?  Hopefully this nonsense is winding down.

yeah, only got 2 mp3 players  :(

:D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby stmichael » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:15 pm

It was quieter but I still think all London games may be off. Tottenham-Everton has already gone.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:31 pm

it's slashing it down with rain, all the 'orrible little scrotes have stayed in playing their stolen playstations. they'll all be rioting again the minute the sun comes out.  t.wats
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:33 pm

manchester was quiet last night, although there was a bit of aggro in ashton under lyne in the east, ikea shut and a few nearby roads got shut

apparently it all kicked off in wilsmlow and knutsford as well, with reports of the police getting pelted with avocados
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:39 pm

stmichael wrote:It was quieter but I still think all London games may be off. Tottenham-Everton has already gone.

Just goes to show, no matter how dark the cloud there is always a silver lining
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Load of bollox that, reg.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:14 pm

metalhead wrote:
Greavesie wrote:2 Sikhs have been killed. I can see this turning into a race war, and we're gonna be caught in the middle

1 of the killed is a muslim

All 3 were Muslim mate.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum