Don't forget le tellec. - He may make a player.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby gabbyh » Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:22 pm

Le Tellec? I thought he was an exciting player, if used right! That is the key. Pongolle? He too.
Le Tallec, Pongolle, Cisse, Baros..... Why aren't they played together in various formations. Loan players out to get experience? WHAT??! They need experience in playing the LFC managers way of doing things, not some other club managers way!!
Am I being naive here?
gabbyh

Postby The_Rock » Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:36 pm

Seeing how we have diao & biscan in our bench, wouldn't it be better if la tellac was here?

At least when he comes on, we know he might make a difference. Can't say the same when biscan & diao come on as subs in a match.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:49 pm

le tallec.. one for next season
pongolle.. needs to sort his head out.. a bit of a hot head
owen... still world class...  AG..  what a nob!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby The_Rock » Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:02 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:pongolle.. needs to sort his head out.. a bit of a hot head

he needs to sort out his hair style too  :D
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:04 pm

ant gornall wrote:Owen is over-rated he admits to having lost a yard of pace, no left foot and a one trick pony

oh yeah is that the left foot that won the fa cup final in 2001 then. ???
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby parchpea » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:13 pm

I just wait for the day we buy a good young player who actually makes the grade at Anfield. We have had so many dissapointments. We buy them, then loan them, take them back, loan them again. No one wants to buy these guys, and we dont want to play them or pay them either. We are riddled with this type of footballer.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby spud » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:33 pm

I'm not convinced that Le Tallac is going to fail.

Personally, I rate him much better than Pongolle.

IMO the loan is a good move but he must deliver next season if given the chance.  If not, we might as well let him go on a free and get rid of the clutter.
spud

Postby weezy » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:34 pm

La Tallac is a much beta player then Pongolle...true they played 2gether for france u-18 and score 90% of their goals but in my view La Tallac is the supplier of the french u-18 team....without La Tallac, Pongolle would have only score about 3 goals all together instead of the 8 he got in the u-18 championship
weezy

Postby BOODIDDY » Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:01 am

Stmicheal i said he was great he's slowly going down. The fa cup was great but we have to move on and our game didn't after that season and owen never got better even.
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:07 am

ant gornall :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby begintoend » Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:17 am

Le tallec is a wonderful talent, very promising potential can evolve from him. He will add a good style of midfield play with his skills. As I said before, I see him as like Bergkamp is for Arsenal. ALT plays a great understanding with Pongolle and I hope he comes back quick.

As for Owen, I see many still can't get over him leaving LFC. We are doing fine without him. Owen needs many many miracle to get back the form he used to have. He is way past his average form and dipping further still.
begintoend
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:47 pm

ant gornall wrote:Stmicheal i said he was great he's slowly going down. The fa cup was great but we have to move on and our game didn't after that season and owen never got better even.

ant gornall :D
82-1074641017

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:22 pm

As for Owen, I see many still can't get over him leaving LFC. We are doing fine without him. Owen needs many many miracle to get back the form he used to have. He is way past his average form and dipping further still.

We're doing fine without him? ???

Right ok... ???

Owen would have had a hatful by now and is twice the player both Cisse and Baros are. Cisse could become quality, but i doubt he'll reach the level Owen's at.
115-1073096938

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:33 pm

stu he's missed sh*tloads of sitters for Real
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby spud » Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:31 pm

begintoend wrote:I see him as like Bergkamp is for Arsenal.

If you're right that'll do for me..................but he's going to have to get a move on....he's just turned 20.
spud

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion