Why is nothing happening?! - All quiet on the transfer front...

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby flamingpoe » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:17 pm

its called sarcasm rushies right foot, and as for them buying second rate players its probably rubish, we just dont want to splash the cash, i think they have got a plan because the other 3 big clubs, are going to simply waste there money straight away making there options very limited whereas liverpools, are still wide open!
flamingpoe

Postby flamingpoe » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:19 pm

maypaxvobiscum, its sounds like a pack of biscuits, he keeps saying that im a flaming poo!!
flamingpoe

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:21 pm

You said "Silva has already been sold" How has he been sold?
LFC2007

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:21 pm

Every summer it's like this on the forum , stupid posts , even stupider newbies ,  outragious rumors , mass suicides , and feckin poo threads with stupid stupid squabbles , i feckin loath the summer i really do, and before anyone say's "well don't log on then", i'm a sad tw@t with nothing better to do .So can we all make an effort to make this summer as easy for ME as possible and have some proper footy chat . Thanx :;):
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flamingpoe » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:24 pm

soon as the season is over silva is moving and he has been booked for a medical, so he will leave almost immediately, depending upon the medicals date! and sorry igor i will try to keep it as easy as i can 4 u!
flamingpoe

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:27 pm

flamingpoe wrote:soon as the season is over silva is moving and he has been booked for a medical, so he will leave almost immediately, depending upon the medicals date! and sorry igor i will try to keep it as easy as i can 4 u!

Did he give you a buzz on the phone just to make sure it was ok?

Where the hell did you read that?

everycloudhasaSilvalining.com ?
LFC2007

Postby Ian Rush's Right foot » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:30 pm

i'm sorry flamingpoo, but ur a bit of a k.nob    ???

....I'm the bee's knee, his legs and his arms.....
Ian Rush's Right foot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flamingpoe » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:32 pm

by all accounts he is moving real zaragoza with his old team mate pablo aimar, it was said on spanish news a few days ago! so dont be sarky to me i dont need it!!
flamingpoe

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:33 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Every summer it's like this on the forum , stupid posts , even stupider newbies ,  outragious rumors , mass suicides , and feckin poo threads with stupid stupid squabbles , i feckin loath the summer i really do, and before anyone say's "well don't log on then", i'm a sad tw@t with nothing better to do .So can we all make an effort to make this summer as easy for ME as possible and have some proper footy chat . Thanx

You got it Ace...proper footy chat coming up.  I'll start things off with a question: if we manage to sign Eto'o and Tevez up front but also get our hands on Malouda and Simao for the wide positions, would you prefer us to play a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-3-1?  Also, who would you start out of our squad for big games?  How about for European matches?  What about bottom of the table teams?  And, say we were losing to Arsenal by a single goal at home in the 63rd minute next March...in that situation, would you bring on Crouch and take off Simao, leaving Kuyt and Eto'o to play along side in a 4-3-3?  Or, would you be brave and take off Eto'o for Garcia, so that the Spaniard could play in the hole?  ???

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
(Let's face it, mate, sensible discussion is months away.  If you're not prepared to log off until August, fanning the flames or taking the p!ss seem to be the only options.  I know I've made my choice  :;): )
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby flamingpoe » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:38 pm

you would obv send crouch on instead because if put crouch behind etoo and tevez, if you sat xabi and gerrard a bit back and they chip the ball over, crouch header over the defense leaving tevez and etoo to do what they do best!
flamingpoe

Postby Sabre » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:38 pm

flamingpoe wrote:soon as the season is over silva is moving and he has been booked for a medical, so he will leave almost immediately, depending upon the medicals date! and sorry igor i will try to keep it as easy as i can 4 u!

Is that true? I don't think so.

The only news concerning Silva, with quotes and everything, is that his re-signing process is stopped, as he is demanding more money than the club is willing to pay. Carboni their sport director warned to every player that playing in Valencia was a privilege and that they'd just wouldn't accept any too big demands of the players.

No news about Zaragoza, and it wouldn't make sense. Because if you're at valencia, and you want more wages, you just don't go to Zaragoza.
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flamingpoe » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:39 pm

then why did pablo aimar make the jump??
flamingpoe

Postby Sabre » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:43 pm

Several problems with the board and bad relationship with Quique Sanchez Flores, according to what their fans say. No money related reasons, he's probably earning less than 60% of what he earnt in Valencia.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:43 pm

silva really got alot of attention ever since that goal against chelsea.....
he plays in the same position as vicente does he?
so.....if we cant get silva....how bout vicente?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Sabre » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:45 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:silva really got alot of attention ever since that goal against chelsea.....
he plays in the same position as vicente does he?
so.....if we cant get silva....how bout vicente?

He'd be another great option. Silva was discovered by a current LFC staff member, Macia, and that's always a plus for us, I don't think he's an unrealistic target as we speak.

I'm sure Malouda is another great option, but I can only speak of the players I know well. Whoever comes, it will be a great player for sure.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill