Why is nothing happening?! - All quiet on the transfer front...

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby maguskwt » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:14 pm

redtrader74 wrote:
elefsee wrote:Benayoun is a good player but this is not enough, there is clearly a rift escalating within the walls of anfield, these Americans haven't a clue about the importance of what LFC aspire to. It will most definitely boil over in the coming weeks if this dire situation dosen't get sorted out, im so p****d off with these American money grabbers:angry:

What money grabbing are you on about?  the millions they have spent buying the club? the millions they have dedicated to the new stadium or the millions they said would be there to back Raaafa?
It is only at the end of the transfer window that things will come out in the wash, it is then that we will know what funds were commited to new players.

yup...it's not like lfc has been a very profitable business organization anyway...hopefully the new owners will come good come end of the transfer window...and hopefully benitez has some patience with us not to walk away...like i pointed out before ferguson didn't win anything at man united for the first 3 years and only won the league after 7 years...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:20 pm

We where promised big news this week but shock horror we hear nothing.

I guess they are teasing us with the Benayoun link  :no
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:29 pm

Some of the stuff you lot are typing you are either on a wind up or thick c'nts.
Elefsee has probably been here before and tormented us with sh!t as an alter ego, either that or he has just joined an lfc forum to become a whinging c'nt.
Either way you are doing me head in with your utter cack and unfounded allegations about our new owners, insulting them for f'ck all  :no

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:35 pm

elefsee wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:We have had promises....now we need action they need to put their money were their mouths are so far they have talked a good talk, now they have to deliver.

Totally agree, well said.

It's not well said. It's been said and said and said, and said some more. I wish people would stop thinking this is the end of the road or the end of days or something for the club. So f'ing what if Chelsea and United have splashed the cash! Does that mean we have to be rushed into a knee-jerk reaction to sign a player just because he's a big name in Europe?! NO! I'd rather Rafa and these so called Yanks take their time on the matter and deliver the players that fit into Rafa's ethos. We've been linked to a few big names in Europe. A few players does not the pool of talent in Europe make. I'd rather we signed a relativly unknown for little that will deliver, than spend big on one player that would do the same job. It makes no difference.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby elefsee » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:37 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:Some of the stuff you lot are typing you are either on a wind up or thick c'nts.
Elefsee has probably been here before and tormented us with sh!t as an alter ego, either that or he has just joined an lfc forum to become a whinging c'nt.
Either way you are doing me head in with your utter cack and unfounded allegations about our new owners, insulting them for f'ck all  :no

No im not on here to wind everyone up, if im not mistaken but this is an open forum where anyone can express themselves freely without being subjected to obsceneites of which you portrayed about myself as whinging c'nt, surely im aloud to exprees free speech, c'mon this is a debate for crying out loud, there's nothing wrong with that, seems to me that your getting a little bit angry, join in instaed of making accusations.  :D
elefsee

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:46 pm

elefsee wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:Some of the stuff you lot are typing you are either on a wind up or thick c'nts.

No im not on here to wind everyone up, if im not mistaken but this is an open forum where anyone can express themselves freely without being subjected to obsceneites of which you portrayed about myself as whinging c'nt, surely im aloud to exprees free speech, c'mon this is a debate for crying out loud, there's nothing wrong with that, seems to me that your getting a little bit angry, join in instaed of making accusations.  :D

Isn't it an accusation to our new owners that they are lying? It's their first summer in charge of things. Judge them AFTER that.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:47 pm

elefsee wrote:Benayoun is a good player but this is not enough, there is clearly a rift escalating within the walls of anfield, these Americans haven't a clue about the importance of what LFC aspire to. It will most definitely boil over in the coming weeks if this dire situation dosen't get sorted out, im so p****d off with these American money grabbers:angry:

:sleep
LFC2007

Postby flamingpoe » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:51 pm

most people even think im a nob end but hey have a little faith the american owners, seem alright just trust them and rafa
flamingpoe

Postby destro » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:53 pm

flamingpoe wrote:most people even think im a nob end but hey have a little faith the american owners, seem alright just trust them and rafa

:oh: Dont put yourself down like that mate, we are all more than capable of doing that for you !

:laugh:  :laugh:
destro

Postby elefsee » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:54 pm

Im no differnet from anyone else on this forum, forums are up for discussion and debate, if i have accused the board of not doing enough then i stick by what i said, im not trying to influence anyone on this forum, im just simply making a point from my corner thankyou. :p
elefsee

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:57 pm

LFC2007 wrote:there is clearly a rift escalating within the walls of anfield, these Americans haven't a clue about the importance of what LFC aspire to.

So on what basis did you write this tripe? ???
LFC2007

Postby elefsee » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:02 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:there is clearly a rift escalating within the walls of anfield, these Americans haven't a clue about the importance of what LFC aspire to.

It seems that i have hit something here, well sure thats whats it's all about, and yes there's no basis, but if im wrong in all of this in the end then crucify and ridicule all you like, i'll put my hands up if im wrong, but for now im sticking with it.
elefsee

Postby flamingpoe » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:02 pm

there is deffo no rift but we can certainly do better than benayoun, although that lukas "pezzini" leiva does look pretty good, and voronin is the worst of the century!, but we deffo do need 1 or 2 BIG signings and quick, before everyone starts to think we aint going forward where going backwards :D
flamingpoe

Postby elefsee » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:05 pm

flamingpoe wrote:there is deffo no rift but we can certainly do better than benayoun, although that lukas "pezzini" leiva does look pretty good, and voronin is the worst of the century!, but we deffo do need 1 or 2 BIG signings and quick, before everyone starts to think we aint going forward where going backwards :D

1 big signing would be great, that's all id love to see, and I like the look of Pezzini, seems a good prospect :D
Last edited by elefsee on Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elefsee

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:06 pm

elefsee wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:

It seems that i have hit something here, well sure thats whats it's all about, and yes there's no basis, but if im wrong in all of this in the end then crucify and ridicule all you like, i'll put my hands up if im wrong, but for now im sticking with it.

Ok so there is NO basis for what you have written.

I'll do the same, I think the moon is made out of cheese because it looks like stilton.

Let's all continue in the same vain.  :no
LFC2007

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill